Mike Pence Is A Monster !

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Ok Doser, laws against murdering born people are enforceable. If I were to shoot and kill you, not something I would actually want to do, it would be easy for this murder to be criminally prosecuted and I would be sentenced to either life imprisonment or whatever .
But laws against aborting fetuses cannot be enforced . No country has ever been able to do this.
Before Roe v Wade, illegal abortions happened every day . Countless ones over the years .
How many were criminally prosecuted ? You can count them on one hand . There was no way to enforce the law .
And newspapers kept all the deaths of women from botched illegal abortions hushed up. They never did stories on them.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Yes, there are still lots of murders, but the percentage of murders which are criminally prosecuted is a heck of a lot larger than the percentage of abortions which were prosecuted before Roe.
Roe v Wade was not the beginning of abortion in America. It was the end of women dying from abortions . And if Roe v Wade os overturned, and abortion becomes illegal again, the abortion rate will be guaranteed to SKYROCKET .

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yes, there are still lots of murders, but the percentage of murders which are criminally prosecuted is a heck of a lot larger than the percentage of abortions which were prosecuted before Roe.
Roe v Wade was not the beginning of abortion in America. It was the end of women dying from abortions . And if Roe v Wade os overturned, and abortion becomes illegal again, the abortion rate will be guaranteed to SKYROCKET .

That is completely retarded. There is an average of roughly one million abortions per year in America alone- according to you, womankind would've been wiped out a hundred times over by now :rotfl:

Ever wonder how women went on without abortion for all the millennia before Roe vs Wade?

Women have made a good job turning those as yourself into complete morons. This is seriously where you all are at right now, and don't see anything wrong with it:

ClRN-d3UgAA9Q_Q.jpg

Arthur Brain

That is completely retarded. There is an average of roughly one million abortions per year in America alone- according to you, womankind would've been wiped out a hundred times over by now :rotfl:

Ever wonder how women went on without abortion for all the millennia before Roe vs Wade?

Women have made a good job turning those as yourself into complete morons. This is seriously where you all are at right now, and don't see anything wrong with it:

ClRN-d3UgAA9Q_Q.jpg

If 'womankind' were wiped out then bye bye human race and you wouldn't be around to brag about how superior it is to be a bloke...

That would be around the only plus...

:dunce:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If 'womankind' were wiped out then bye bye human race and you wouldn't be around to brag about how superior it is to be a bloke...

That would be around the only plus...

The words of a captured male- going as far as pacing an infinite value of women before admitting the absurdities.

Feminist women are manipulative idiots who have robbed those as yourself of sense. The insanity going on with the US election is due to the same thing that has ran over your country- it's done spread like a epidemic, so now we're more worried about snowflakes than fixing the economy.

Good job. No wonder the UK is the fascist child it's become.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yes, there are still lots of murders ...

how can that be ?

you said: "laws against murdering born people are enforceable"

how can they be enforceable if people are still being murdered?

Last edited:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
In other words Horn wants to save women by murdering as many of them as possible.

That about sums it up. In that regard the Gorn is just like Hillary: She supports women as long as they can survive her Planned Parenthood butchers' knives.

To all you anti-choicers here........
Blah blah blah. You support murder. Period. Denying that abortion is murder is denying scientific fact.

Arthur Brain

The words of a captured male- going as far as pacing an infinite value of women before admitting the absurdities.

Feminist women are manipulative idiots who have robbed those as yourself of sense. The insanity going on with the US election is due to the same thing that has ran over your country- it's done spread like a epidemic, so now we're more worried about snowflakes than fixing the economy.

Good job. No wonder the UK is the fascist child it's become.

Get. A. Life.

Arthur Brain

Another brilliant British retort. Pip pip, cheerio, and the queen sucks.

I say old chap, one is rather behind the times what? Such parlance is rarely observed nowadays outside of Ealing studio comedies from the 50's and demented Americans who are clearly not all there in the bonce.

Toodle pip!

:e4e:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Another brilliant British retort. Pip pip, cheerio, and the queen sucks.

'Get a life' is something more stated by women than men I notice, alongside the reality that they make up a vestige of the homeless, have quotas, and can always marry someone for money to save them from their accumulation of mistakes.

Being a woman is it's own flotation device from sinking, and AB here is proud to nonetheless hold them up from underneath looking like a tool, demanding everyone who doesn't chip in is a woman hater :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

'Get a life' is something more stated by women than men I notice, alongside the reality that they make up a vestige of the homeless, have quotas, and can always marry someone for money to save them from their accumulation of mistakes.

Being a woman is it's own flotation device from sinking, and AB here is proud to nonetheless hold them up from underneath looking like a tool, demanding everyone who doesn't chip in is a woman hater :chuckle:

Wow, what an idiot.

Arthur Brain

Calling someone an idiot for telling the truth- do you have anything to prove otherwise :idunno:

That's the main, central problem right there.. your bias is held up in fantasy, and carries every symptom of mental illness.

Erm, no. I'm calling you an idiot because you are one.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Saying to women "just don't have sex " is totally unrealistic ........

So you are saying the Bible is full of crap? God is "unrealistic"? Cheating on a spouse is what the Bible calls "Adultery" and sex outside of marriage is what the Bible calls "Fornication." Both are sins. Oh that darn God, he just doesn't know what he is talking does he.

I suppose you have never heard of nuns either huh. And I suppose those girls - and boys too - who still have morals and save themselves for marriage, they don't really exist?

>> http://shop.catholic.com/books/chas...-purity-revised-and-expanded-edition-set.html

If You Really Loved Me: 100 Questions on Dating, Relationships, and Sexual Purity
By: Jason Evert

Since its release in 2003, Jason Evert’s landmark book If You Really Loved Me: 100 Questions On Dating, Relationships, And Sexual Purity has been considered the go-to resource when it comes to questions relating to chastity, relationships, dating and other issues which come up on a regular basis in the lives of teenagers and young adults.

>> http://shop.catholic.com/books/chas...-purity-revised-and-expanded-edition-set.html

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Erm, no. I'm calling you an idiot because you are one.

-The feminist definition of oppression has become not having funding to have enough condoms to get through college.
-You have people implying that the integrity of womeankind basically rests on abortion rights.
-And then they go and falsely accuse men of rape, scrutinize men for being men, and complain about how bitterly unfair their pampered lives are.

There is no 'gray' area, you are either completely for it or against it- it's not some conundrum, it's a fairly plain atrocity.
You're the idiot_

Arthur Brain

-The feminist definition of oppression has become not having funding to have enough condoms to get through college.
-You have people implying that the integrity of womeankind basically rests on abortion rights.
-And then they go and falsely accuse men of rape, scrutinize men for being men, and complain about how bitterly unfair their pampered lives are.

There is no 'gray' area, you are either completely for it or against it- it's not some conundrum, it's a fairly plain atrocity.
You're the idiot_

'Womeankind'?

Your usual pompous adolescent blather has been noted and duly filed...