More Lunacy from the Trump Camp...

Granite

Hall of Fame
So it took fourteen years for people in New Jersey to develop some nerve and gumption and come forward to speak their minds.:chuckle:

I find that just slightly unbelievable.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Still having trouble getting things right are you???

It didn't take 14 years, it took Trumps comment to bring it all to light.

LIGHT...

Something nonexistent in your being!

Sure. For all these years nobody listened, despite growing xenophobia, Tea Party hysteria, and the general anti-Muslim backlash in this country. Despite the insistence the president himself is secretly Muslim, despite the so-called Ground Zero Mosque debacle, despite all of that stupidity, New Jerseyans who had the goods on the Muslims who cheered on 9/11 somehow just went overlooked.

Where in Portsmouth was that "plant" you supposedly "worked in" again? You know, the one with that "buddy" of yours who had the inside scoop?

:yawn:

Greg Jennings

He said specifically Muslims in Jersey. The guy lied, okay? Just flat-out lied.

It wouldn't be the first time. I'm just not sure you guys are giving him a fair shake because in the past he has been so bombastic and brash.

He certainly could have lied. But from reading the exact words it seems like he might've meant something different from you think he did

Granite

Hall of Fame
It wouldn't be the first time. I'm just not sure you guys are giving him a fair shake because in the past he has been so bombastic and brash.

He certainly could have lied. But from reading the exact words it seems like he might've meant something different from you think he did

No, he certainly did. Go back and read what the man actually said. Trump lied. It's pretty simple.