Muslim flight attendant suspended over serving alcohol

So many gays!

BANNED
Banned
Kim Davis was in the right. This woman is in the wrong. She knew serving alcohol was part of her job when she applied for it.

And you're telling me that the county clerk didn't know that serving out marriage licenses to whomever legally applied wasn't? Nice argument

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
soon to be permabanned troll hastily moves the goalposts hoping nobody notices:
And you're telling me that the county clerk didn't know that serving out marriage licenses to whomever legally applied wasn't? Nice argument

oops

somebody noticed

So many gays!

BANNED
Banned
soon to be permabanned troll hastily moves the goalposts hoping nobody notices:

oops

somebody noticed

A. How did I move the goalposts when the OP is about what I referenced?

B. If I'm going to be perma-banned, why not you resodko?

C. You are so stupid, as are most in backwoods Kentucky. It's not really your fault. Education and income in that state is just pitiful.

Caledvwlch

A. How did I move the goalposts when the OP is about what I referenced?

B. If I'm going to be perma-banned, why not you resodko?

C. You are so stupid, as are most in backwoods Kentucky. It's not really your fault. Education and income in that state is just pitiful.

You are not very effective as a foil against the obnoxious.

ok doser

was the muslim flight attendant hired to serve non-alcoholic drinks, worked for years serving non-alcoholic drinks and then told that she had to serve alcoholic drinks too?

Caledvwlch

was the muslim flight attendant hired to serve non-alcoholic drinks, worked for years serving non-alcoholic drinks and then told that she had to serve alcoholic drinks too?

Even if she was, so what? I worked for years installing video and internet only, then one day they made me start installing voice. Jobs change. Directives change.

ok doser

Even if she was, so what? I worked for years installing video and internet only, then one day they made me start installing voice. Jobs change. Directives change.

and if they had hired you knowing you had a personal objection to installing voice?

would they have made an accommodation for you or just said "tough"?

Aimiel

If you think that queers getting married is legal, simply because the SCOTUS says so, then you're not Christian.

genuineoriginal

Does your religion condemn using voice as an abomination and state plainly that people that use voice must be put to death?
Does your religion have stories about how two cities were destroyed in an act of God because the people in those cities use voice?

Your comparison of installing voice to making homosexual relationships official is like comparing apples to Ebola.

GuySmiley

Caledvwlch

Does your religion condemn using voice as an abomination and state plainly that people that use voice must be put to death?
Does your religion have stories about how two cities were destroyed in an act of God because the people in those cities use voice?

Your comparison of installing voice to making homosexual relationships official is like comparing apples to Ebola.

You are correct. But either way, my views about installing voice, and your views about gay marriage are both irrelevant to our job responsibilities.