Muslims fight for right to kill their wives

Greg Jennings

View attachment 23963

View attachment 23964

View attachment 23965

Their children are taught to kill our children. What many uninformed call radicals are the ones who actually practice the demonic religion that is islam.

I'm willing to admit that more of the Muslim population is okay with Sharia, honor killings, and death as a punishment for apostasy than is reported by the media. In some countries the percentage is startlingly high. But overall, the vast vast majority of Muslims are good people that want to live peacefully with their neighbors, regardless of what those neighbors' religion is.

Or do you have pictures from anyone but terrorist groups that depict children practicing murder?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm willing to admit that more of the Muslim population is okay with Sharia, honor killings, and death as a punishment for apostasy than is reported by the media. In some countries the percentage is startlingly high.

The fact that more than not in islam teach their kids hate and murder of all others who do not adhere(by your own admission) should be enough for you to want to be rid of it.

Greg Jennings

The fact that more than not in islam teach their kids hate and murder of all others who do not adhere(by your own admission) should be enough for you to want to be rid of it.

I'm sorry, but can you quote where I said anything that could be construed as, "more than not in Islam teach their kids to hate and murder..."?

I said that "more of the Muslim population is okay [wirh bad stuff] than is reported by the media."

I know many good Muslims. Do you have a problem with them?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
EJT9waRWbW0Fb1-o5FEwpg

Islam

It's the Devil :rolleyes:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm sorry, but can you quote where I said anything that could be construed as, "more than not in Islam teach their kids to hate and murder..."?

I'm willing to admit that more of the Muslim population is okay with Sharia, honor killings, and death as a punishment for apostasy than is reported by the media. In some countries the percentage is startlingly high.

Greg Jennings

Again, where do I say that "more than not in Islam" support horrible things? Because that statement ain't on your post here.

You do realize that my words that aren't made huge [by you] and in red [by you] are still there, right?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I know many good Muslims. Do you have a problem with them?

YES. There is no such thing as a "good" muslim, there is no such thing as a "good" person.

Luke 18:19 "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.

When i see a man or woman garbed up in islamic dress in my community, i cringe, then i pray they will seek and find the truth of Christ, as i also wonder when they will commit a terror crime and wonder why they came to this country they hate.

Im honest.

Greg Jennings

YES. There is no such thing as a "good" muslim, there is no such thing as a "good" person.

Luke 18:19 "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.

When i see a man or woman garbed up in islamic dress in my community, i cringe, then i pray they will seek and find the truth of Christ, as i also wonder when they will commit a terror crime and wonder why they came to this country they hate.

Im honest.

There's no such thing as a good Muslim? Spoken like a woman who's never spent much time outside of her small, Southern Protestant Christian community, am I right?

So even if they're normal citizens (in dress, in personality, in taste in music, in everything...) in every way except for the fact that they practice Islam peacefully, you have a problem with them?

My Muslim friends despise ISIS. They think that they make a mockery of their religion. The fact that you want to push away the very people that can help most is disgraceful imo

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
nuclear_bomb_explosion_atomic_bomb_flickr_the_official_ctbto.jpg

I told you. Just wait until Obama releases the Saudi Arabian intel on 9-11. He will do it to destabilize the world. I already told you, after you hit Mecca, you hit Riyadh. You hit Mecca first. They get one day for complete surrender, unconditional, around the world. Then you start with the rest of them. Or you all die and wait for the Lord Jesus Christ to come. The sharp sword will come from his mouth. Just like in creation, only this time it will be death and destruction.

Greg Jennings

nuclear_bomb_explosion_atomic_bomb_flickr_the_official_ctbto.jpg

I told you. Just wait until Obama releases the Saudi Arabian intel on 9-11. He will do it to destabilize the world. I already told you, after you hit Mecca, you hit Riyadh. You hit Mecca first. They get one day for complete surrender, unconditional, around the world. Then you start with the rest of them. Or you all die and wait for the Lord Jesus Christ to come. The sharp sword will come from his mouth. Just like in creation, only this time it will be death and destruction.

Care to make an apocalypse prediction? That's always fun

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
yep.

View attachment 23966

Acid attacks on its women:

View attachment 23967

View attachment 23968

Kids forced to be bombers and terrorists:

View attachment 23969

There are so many images i cant post them all, keep going though please, i love showing off this demonic religion for what it REALLY is

:doh:
Do I really need to bring up the Crusades, the Inquisitions, or the Third Reich? Do you know how many innocent Muslim family members were killed by American troops all bent out of shape like yourself?

Yeah, maybe you should broaden your tunnel vision a bit, and stop being so one-sided.

jzeidler

They have twisted Mohamhead's writings to say it's ok to lie to non-muslims and to kill infidels with beheadings etc. not to mention what they can do to "their women" and any non muslim woman.

Quran 2:191
Quran 5:34

Not twisting. Just taking it literally.