Muslims fight for right to kill their wives

Greg Jennings

No. Why? We already know what will happen.

Revelation 1-22

The beast refers to Nero. That's more or less confirmed [unless by sheer coincidence, the numerical values of the letters in his Hebrew and Greek names both add up to 666]

And if the beast was Nero, then the rest of revelation is talking about a past time, not a future cataclysm

Greg Jennings

Quran 2:191

"Kill the unbelievers WHEREVER you find them."

Now the full quote in context:

"And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al-
îaram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers."

Greg Jennings

:doh:
Do I really need to bring up the Crusades, the Inquisitions, or the Third Reich? Do you know how many innocent Muslim family members were killed by American troops all bent out of shape like yourself?

Yeah, maybe you should broaden your tunnel vision a bit, and stop being so one-sided.

Well said

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I think they are a festering plague and needs to be eradicated.

Hitler-Meme-11.jpg

Arthur Brain

Sure, you were, "dude."

If you want to accuse people of stuff, you need to use their actual words rather than making things up, which is entirely dishonest.

Oh, well do "explain" what I was 'making up' then Stipe...

Otherwise the irony of your post isn't even funny.

:plain:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, well do "explain" what I was 'making up' then Stipe.
It's pretty simple. Quote the post and tell us why you think the things she said are wrong. Don't make something up to criticize.

Oh, yes he has. A very unsavory one at one point and Stripe himself would hopefully admit it after some completely uncalled for comments he made to me (as red77) in regards to rape some years ago.

I have profusely and sincerely apologized over that incident. Perhaps it is easier to remember the pain of my comment rather than my contrition. If so, please be assured the latter is the one that reigns. My words brought dishonor to myself and this Web site and I was rightly banned.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But overall, the vast vast majority of Muslims are good people that want to live peacefully with their neighbors,

Not even close. There are two governments and people that won't side with al-Qaeda or ISIS. Two. They don't want to give up their lifestyle.