Muslims fight for right to kill their wives

Greg Jennings

Not even close. There are two governments and people that won't side with al-Qaeda or ISIS. Two. They don't want to give up their lifestyle.

What are these two governments that you say all Muslims on Earth that aren't ISIS or al queada are sworn to (one or the other)?

Arthur Brain

It's pretty simple. Quote the post and tell us why you think the things she said are wrong. Don't make something up to criticize.

How did I misconstrue the posit and misrepresent the poster exactly? You point that out and if so I'll acknowledge.

I have profusely and sincerely apologized over that incident. Perhaps it is easier to remember the pain of my comment rather than my contrition. If so, please be assured the latter is the one that reigns. My words brought dishonor to myself and this Web site and I was rightly banned.

You're right, it was. I've despised you over that comment for a long long time but fair play. Time to draw a line under it.

:e4e:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:chuckle:

You're such a troll lol

They get all weird when it comes to subjects pertaining to women.
I've learned to just it roll off the back :idunno:

Anyway
Common sense states that conservative Muslims are concerned about the traditional laws at large, not specifically this. It's just the same as how liberals come at conservatives- conservatives are doing the same exact thing with archaic Islam.

The hypocrisy in Rightist America right now is becoming just as painful as that on the Left. In fact, it's better to just see society at large as such rather than making the distinction.

8% of Islam has gone radical, which is an alarming number, but it's still not a pass to paint the Muslim faith as evil. The overwhelming majority of Islam holds to surprisingly Christian notions, such as tolerance and forgiveness, righteousness and charity, etc.

A portion of Islam is still stuck in the Middle Ages, and instead of people recognizing that, they want to judge and condemn.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What are these two governments that you say all Muslims on Earth that aren't ISIS or al queada are sworn to (one or the other)?

The State of Kuwait and The United Arab Emirates. Kuwait doesn't want to give up their KFC and Crown Vics, UAW doesn't want to give up their Bentleys and Ferraris.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The State of Kuwait and The United Arab Emirates. Kuwait doesn't want to give up their KFC and Crown Vics, UAW doesn't want to give up their Bentleys and Ferraris.

I thought the uaw was about american cars, bentleys and ferraris arent american cars. Do you think the average uaw covered autoworker can afford cars such as those?