Muslims shield Christians at attack

shagster01

I'm surprise SD or Musty didn't post this story, as they like to post about Muslim Christan relations all the time, but. . .

Their M.O. is a tried and terrifying one: Launch a raid, single out Christians, and then spray them with bullets.

But when Al-Shabaab militants ambushed a bus Monday, things didn't go according to plan.

A group of Kenyan Muslims shielded the Christian passengers and told the attackers they were prepared to die together.

The Muslim passengers, who were mostly women, told the Islamic militants to kill them all or leave them alone, witnesses said.

Full story here. . .

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/22/africa/kenya-bus-attack-al-shabaab-muslim-christians/index.html

Greg Jennings

I'm surprise SD or Musty didn't post this story, as they like to post about Muslim Christan relations all the time, but. . .

Their M.O. is a tried and terrifying one: Launch a raid, single out Christians, and then spray them with bullets.

But when Al-Shabaab militants ambushed a bus Monday, things didn't go according to plan.

A group of Kenyan Muslims shielded the Christian passengers and told the attackers they were prepared to die together.

The Muslim passengers, who were mostly women, told the Islamic militants to kill them all or leave them alone, witnesses said.

Full story here. . .

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/22/africa/kenya-bus-attack-al-shabaab-muslim-christians/index.html

And many of the Christians here would never dream of defending innocent Muslims against attackers, yet condemn all Muslims and Islam as evil or anti-Christian in spite of events like this. Ironic, isn't it?

Lon

And many of the Christians here would never dream of defending innocent Muslims against attackers, yet condemn all Muslims and Islam as evil or anti-Christian in spite of events like this. Ironic, isn't it?
That you made that up? Yes, ironic. It amazes me what predictions proceed on to become 'fact.' I haven't read much from you. Poor hasty assessments like this will likely be seen as hatred, bigotry, and attack when next I see it from you.

Why does a good deed from Muslim women need to become a reason to turn and attack Christians unprovoked? Seems you have a couple of chips on your shoulder that lead you to make erroneous statements.

Greg Jennings

That you made that up? Yes, ironic. It amazes me what predictions proceed on to become 'fact.' I haven't read much from you. Poor hasty assessments like this will likely be seen as hatred, bigotry, and attack when next I see it from you.
Look around the forum Lon. Look for any thread with Muslim in the title. Do that, and tell me that there aren't several who match the above description I have in my post you replied to

Why does a good deed from Muslim women need to become a reason to turn and attack Christians unprovoked? Seems you have a couple of chips on your shoulder that lead you to make erroneous statements.
See above

The Berean

Who specifially are these Christians? :idunno:

Lon

Look around the forum Lon. Look for any thread with Muslim in the title. Do that, and tell me that there aren't several who match the above description I have in my post you replied to

See above

Well, yes, but does that mean they'd allow them to be killed by other Christians (not that Christians go around doing that sort of thing, so it is awkward in conjecture any way)? I think that's a stretch.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

And now a dose of reality for shagster:

9 of 10 Worst Countries for Persecution of Christians Have 50% or Greater Muslim Populations

January 8, 2015

(CNSNews.com) – Nine of the 10 countries with the worst records for persecution of Christians have populations that are at least 50 percent Muslim, according to the assessment of persecution in the Open Doors USA's World Watch List (WWL) 2015 and population information published by the State Department and the Central Intelligence Agency.

The WWL is an “annual survey of religious liberty conditions for Christians around the world" that was released Wednesday.

Communist North Korea topped the list for the 13th consecutive year for the regime’s extreme persecution of Christians.

But the other 9 countries among the 10 worst had Muslim populations of 50 percent or greater and were cited for “Islamic extremism” as a main cause for the persecution of Christians...

"Christian persecution," says Open Doors, "is any hostility experienced from the world as a result of one's identification as a Christian. Beatings, physical torture, confinement, isolation, rape, severe punishment, imprisonment, slavery, discrimination in education and employment, and even death are just a few examples of the persecution they experience on a daily basis."

Islamic countries have always featured strongly at the top of the annual Open Doors list, but the number has increased over the past decade.

Read more: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/lau...secution-christians-have-50-or-greater-muslim

screen-shot-2013-01-11-at-8-53-42-am.png

Greg Jennings

Who specifially are these Christians? :idunno:

I'm not going to call out people individually. Snitches get stitches. If you truly are curious, then simply look at any thread in this forum, the religion forum, or the 'and the rest' forum with Muslim or Islam in the title and scan a few pages. You'll find your answer

Greg Jennings

Well, yes, but does that mean they'd allow them to be killed by other Christians (not that Christians go around doing that sort of thing, so it is awkward in conjecture any way)? I think that's a stretch.

I can only judge people on an online forum by their words. If these words include a desire to destroy Muslims (I don't mean terrorists, I mean innocents) or Muslim countries with bombs or some other weaponry, I can only conclude that they likely wouldn't defend Muslims

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I can only judge people on an online forum by their words. If these words include a desire to destroy Muslims (I don't mean terrorists, I mean innocents) or Muslim countries with bombs or some other weaponry, I can only conclude that they likely wouldn't defend Muslims

"Airports scrupulously apply the same laughably ineffective airport harassment to Suzy Chapstick as to Muslim hijackers. It is preposterous to assume every passenger is a potential crazed homicidal maniac. We know who the homicidal maniacs are. They are the ones cheering and dancing right now. We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

-Ann Coulter (circa 2007)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not that I don't trust CNN to give the whole story, but...

Somali Islamist militants sprayed a Kenyan bus with bullets on Monday, killing two people, but a passenger said he and fellow Muslims defied demands from the attackers to help identify Christians traveling with them.

The attack took place in Mandera, in northeast Kenya. A year ago, al Shabaab gunmen stormed a Nairobi-bound bus in the same area and killed 28 non-Muslim passengers execution-style.

Abdi Mohamud Abdi, a Muslim who was among the passengers in Monday's incident, told Reuters that more than 10 al Shabaab militants boarded the bus and ordered the Muslim passengers to split away from the Christians, but they refused.

"We even gave some non-Muslims our religious attire to wear in the bus so that they would not be identified easily. We stuck together tightly," he said.

"The militants threatened to shoot us but we still refused and protected our brothers and sisters. Finally they gave up and left but warned that they would be back," he said.

In previous attacks, al Shabaab has often killed both Muslims and non-Muslims
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-kenya-attacks-somalia-idUSKBN0U41LD20151221

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Muslims attacked Christians? Surely you jest....

Shaggy doesn't even get the main point of the story.

Greg Jennings

"Airports scrupulously apply the same laughably ineffective airport harassment to Suzy Chapstick as to Muslim hijackers. It is preposterous to assume every passenger is a potential crazed homicidal maniac. We know who the homicidal maniacs are. They are the ones cheering and dancing right now. We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

Even most conservatives would tell you that Ann Coulter is too much of a war hawk

Selaphiel

Ann Coulter exposing the truth as usual. The truth is that she is an absolute moron. She should considering converting to Christianity herself, she is a barbaric idiotic blowhard preaching to a choir of ignorants.