Muslims shield Christians at attack

Greg Jennings

You are the one who made the statement, forgot already? :loser:

Did I? Let's check: here are all of my posts from this thread. See if you can find where I said "half the forum" hated anything. Go ahead I'll wait :loser: :rotfl:

And many of the Christians here would never dream of defending innocent Muslims against attackers, yet condemn all Muslims and Islam as evil or anti-Christian in spite of events like this. Ironic, isn't it?

Look around the forum Lon. Look for any thread with Muslim in the title. Do that, and tell me that there aren't several who match the above description I have in my post you replied to

See above

I'm not going to call out people individually. Snitches get stitches. If you truly are curious, then simply look at any thread in this forum, the religion forum, or the 'and the rest' forum with Muslim or Islam in the title and scan a few pages. You'll find your answer

I can only judge people on an online forum by their words. If these words include a desire to destroy Muslims (I don't mean terrorists, I mean innocents) or Muslim countries with bombs or some other weaponry, I can only conclude that they likely wouldn't defend Muslims

Even most conservatives would tell you that Ann Coulter is too much of a war hawk

It's comments like these that make me happy I don't put anyone on ignore

If you re-read my post, you'll see that it says "many of the Christians here", as in at TOL. I wasn't commenting on Christians in general, but rather pointing out the fact that some on this forum do not behave like a Christian should according to the bible, which would be to defend innocents regardless of their belief and not to condemn an entire religion consisting of 2 billion people as evil

Half the forum? Your words, not mine

Greg Jennings

You are nitpicking as you backtrack. Typical liberal coward. :mock: Greg

Do explain how I backtracked, if you will. I quite graciously posted every single post I made here so that you could easily point out to me where I said what you claimed I said. Care to do that? No? Okay then.

Only insecure people call others cowards on an online forum on a whim. Everybody sees you for what you are :rotfl:

Also: only unintelligent people decry all liberal or all conservative values as bad. All schools of thought have value, with the only possible exceptions coming from ultra-liberalism or ultra-conservatism. Compromise between the two sides is best for society. History bears this out. I'm happy to be called liberal and happy to be called conservative, for if someone is without either then they are blind to half the world.

Greg Jennings

And yet you go so far as to decry and presume to know what people on this forum would or would not do with no proof. :think:

As I've explained, I'm judging a certain few posters by their repeated use of demonstrative language. If you say you want to bomb and kill a whole country, then say similar things later, and more similar statements after that, why should I presume you to be a liar? I was under the impression that people want to be believed, not assumed to be unreliable

Enthusiast

As I've explained, I'm judging a certain few posters by their repeated use of demonstrative language. If you say you want to bomb and kill a whole country, then say similar things later, and more similar statements after that, why should I presume you to be a liar? I was under the impression that people want to be believed, not assumed to be unreliable
And I am judging you to have the IQ of a peanut and the critical thinking skills of a retarded school boy.

Greg Jennings

And I am judging you to have the IQ of a peanut and the critical thinking skills of a retarded school boy.

Those two judgements are contradictory to each other. If I only have the IQ of a peanut, I could never hope to have the critical thinking skills of a retarded school boy.

:chuckle:

Everybody sees you for what you are

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Terrorists calling themselves Muslims tried to attack Christians.

The death penalty for apostacy is sharia law in the civilized world. Convert or face the sword is in fact islamic doctrine. Muslims tried to murder Christians. Apostates stopped them.

This Charming Manc

People identifying themselves as Muslims, put there life in harms way to protect people identifying as christians.

doesnt that make you happy?

The death penalty for apostacy is sharia law in the civilized world. Convert or face the sword is in fact islamic doctrine. Muslims tried to murder Christians. Apostates stopped them.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Muslims trying to murder Christians, or anybody, does not make me happy. This is like the rape stories. Who is doing the raping? Rape is not to be an issue. Find out who did it and execute them.

Same with muslims. If they murder, execute them.

This Charming Manc

hmm so no points for the people who saved the christians?

Are you unable to say that some people who self identify as muslims did a good thing?

Seems that you can only acknowledged what is wrong in the world Nick, no condones what the jyhadists were attempting to do Nick, you have to convince no one that is wrong.

Nick would you put yourself in harms way to protect a Muslim going about his lawful business?

Muslims trying to murder Christians, or anybody, does not make me happy. This is like the rape stories. Who is doing the raping? Rape is not to be an issue. Find out who did it and execute them.

Same with muslims. If they murder, execute them.

gcthomas

The death penalty for apostacy is sharia law in the civilized world.

Not true in more than half of the majority Muslim nations in the world. Not even illegal in Turkey. Most Muslims in western countries do not want the death penalty for apostasy according to survers.

So, Nick. Wrong again - just blind bigotry on show.

shagster01

Don't you think is as one eyed view as the view your arguing against.

Muslims include jihadis and non jihadis, to suggest jihadis are false Muslims is as inaccurate as suggesting all Muslims are jihadis.

I guess this is true if you consider abortion clinic bombers or that mass shooter in Norway to be real Christians as well.

Lon

It is to point out that the narrative of bitter hateful liars who try to tell us at every opportunity that 'all muslims are evil and want to kill us', is no only misinformed but a bare faced lie.
:think: I think trading vitriol for vitriol doesn't provide substance or provide for the informed. I'm still reading but have seen Pew and Research give it 20% but with 60% undecided, and others spin that to mean 80% because they aren't opposed. Regardless, 2 out of 10 are in favor of killing you and I, and I hope I'm around the other 1 out of 10 that might stand up against them gunning me or bombing me.

Whatever the comeback, I'm really only interested in the numbers at this point and am not overtly encouraged. I hope the 1(one) without the gun can stop the 2(two) with the guns, while the other 7 stand around and watch, undecided and that there are at least 10 and that one isn't on vacation or eating dinner :(

On the Christian front, I would stand in front of a couple of Christians with guns aiming at another, and would probably be shot but we are talking 1 in like 100million rather than 2 in ten. Those odds seemed greatly to be preferred, and the two of a 100million, like most, have instability issues, having been in prison before, having emotional issues, and etc. IOW, they aren't representative at all of what Christianity is about. We can over-extrapolate war sentiment, but those are horrible for statistics. "Kill 'em all let God sort 'em out" is only symptomatically problematic for the soldier with the rifle as a survival mantra. Bravado isn't to be binned into the same category imho. IOW, you can't really tell what would happen simply by reading TOL comments. The closest one could come is 'guess.'

About 2 years ago, there was a news video of an old man being beaten and mugged while about 12 people stood around doing nothing. I'd hope that is an exception and have been encouraged to see off-duty soldiers on a train stop terrorism, this incident with the bus, and the man in Oregon who took a few shots to stop the college killing spree.

Again, I'm not sure there is a rebuttal or counterpoint that would be of value to this post because I think we all need to be reading actuals instead of speculating as much. Perhaps TOL isn't for that. :idunno:

Enthusiast

How can you tell the difference between a responsable gun owner and a future mass shooter? :idunno:

Should we condemn them all?
You didn't answer the question and changed the topic because you can't comprehend the truth. You liberal morons are putting everyone at risk.

Reactions: Lon

This Charming Manc

No because there actions are completely in contradiction to action teachings of Jesus.

The stance of jihadis is to my mind a valid interpretation of Islam, which is close enough to the direct teaching and actions of Muhammad not be considered a gross distortion.

I'm bright enough to understand its not the only interpretation of Islam, and it does not reflect the personality, humanity and position of many Muslims, but that doesn't make it the gross distortion which 'Christian violence' is.

I guess this is true if you consider abortion clinic bombers or that mass shooter in Norway to be real Christians as well.