NAACP leader outed as white

The Berean

She appears to be claiming that perhaps she was adopted like her black brothers and sisters and her birth certificate depending on state issued, will list the adopted parents as the actual parents and i know that for a fact, since my step father adopted me and his name is listed on mine as my birth father (even though he wasnt) because of the laws of the state it was issued in.

It seems she is grasping at straws now? There must have some painful deep conflict between Racheal Dolezal and her family to want to deny them and her true heritage. What's so awful about being Swedish, German, and Czech? :idunno:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It seems she is grasping at straws now?
Most likely, but again her birth certificate alone isnt evidence of that, because her parents would be listed there, even if they adopted her.

There must have some painful deep conflict between Racheal Dolezal and her family to want to deny them and her true heritage. What's so awful about being Swedish, German, and Czech? :idunno:

Or she identified with her black siblings so strongly that she saw herself as they are, and or her parents or others might have treated them better than her. The articles say that she was drawing herself as black even at the age of 5.

bybee

Most likely, but again her birth certificate alone isnt evidence of that, because her parents would be listed there, even if they adopted her.

Or she identified with her black siblings so strongly that she saw herself as they are, and or her parents or others might have treated them better than her. The articles say that she was drawing herself as black even at the age of 5.

I may be incorrect in this but she appears to be an attention whore! She is reveling in all of this attention. She has become a star attraction in her own mind at least.
The usually fawning liberal media hasn't quite figured out what the politically correct stance ought to be.
And that is downright amusing!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I may be incorrect in this but she appears to be an attention whore! She is reveling in all of this attention. She has become a star attraction in her own mind at least.
The usually fawning liberal media hasn't quite figured out what the politically correct stance ought to be.

Isnt that the truth.

The Berean

Ohhhhh...Never thought about that bybee! Interesting.

rainee

Since when haven't I. That's an answer to rainee. You're a part of it because she included the two of us in an insult.
Please do not even say my name.
I've erased any thing I may have said to you, now let's forget each other's names. I already feel better, I guess I had forgotten and maybe you did too, but we can have the best kind of forgetting now.
If you want to put me on ignore it would be great, I will put you on if you can't get this straight.
And I am sorry you are imbalanced right now, but I just think other things are too disturbing now to play with anyone, even you.

Granite

Hall of Fame

The harshest attacks I've seen have been from this villainous "liberal media" you guys are always talking about.:idunno:

No one is really rallying to her defense, case you haven't noticed. And for good reason: There's next to nothing to defend here.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The harshest attacks I've seen have been from this villainous "liberal media" you guys are always talking about.:idunno:

No one is really rallying to her defense, case you haven't noticed. And for good reason: There's next to nothing to defend here.

Seems you havent been reading the news, here are a few of tons:

'If she wants to be black, she can be black': Whoopi Goldberg leads The View panel's defense of race-faker Rachel Dolezal

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Pens An Essay For ‘TIME’ In Defense Of Rachel Dolezal

In defense of Rachel Dolezal: She showed "imagination, creativity and an affection for black people"

Melissa Harris-Perry Thinks It’s Possible Rachel Dolezal Could Actually Be Black

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I guess that would have made anyone a little crazy. And no, I'm not talking about the creationist part. That might have been the sanest thing about that family.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I guess that would have made anyone a little crazy. And no, I'm not talking about the creationist part. That might have been the sanest thing about that family.

Yeah, this is quickly turning into an even bigger freak show than I expected. Nothing at all justifies her lies and track record of deception but I can see how a childhood like that could certainly do a number on somebody. Oy.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
On topic, the more this woman speaks the sadder and more grotesque the whole thing gets. She's her own worst enemy.

Speaking of...
Please do not even say my name.
I've erased any thing I may have said to you,
]If you want to put me on ignore it would be great, I will put you on if you can't get this straight.
Said the doofus who began talking to someone who hadn't since her last. :rolleyes:

And I am sorry you are imbalanced right now,
You're like a fish with a clock.

And speaking of, part II....
He is one sandwich short of a picnic. :)
Like listening to the Klan lecture on race relations. You two should pal around more.

Last edited:

bybee

Yeah, this is quickly turning into an even bigger freak show than I expected. Nothing at all justifies her lies and track record of deception but I can see how a childhood like that could certainly do a number on somebody. Oy.

So who hasn't had a childhood in which any number of numbers occurred?

Granite

Hall of Fame

To answer your question: Plenty of people.

Her upbringing seems less than ideal, based on the latest news, and again, doesn't justify anything she's done or claimed to be. But it seems her folks are, shall we say, pretty colorful characters themselves.

rainee

Oh my word this what makes men better fighters than us, ladies.
Listen mister when I said that about Two I meant the sociopathic frizzy haired woman who could look kinda part black and call herself black when my gorgeous friend had to bleach her skin and spend more time in study and work on her own hair to enhance (she thought) her own looks and old sad sack self serving Bruce Jenner. Not you baby doll or Granite - and I'm not calling you that term because we are friends but simply because guys are guys and you are such a one.

Oh and guess what Jenner prolly doesn't have an ego like y'all's but an even bigger one. His soul is probably that of a toads, unlike y'all probably. Now let's quit while you're a behind

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It's bizarre, bybee. Some people can't seem to get out of their own way. She could have been a champion of race relations and right without the pretense, could have used her own background as a model and a calling card. Instead she made race more important than the truth about race and in doing that inadvertently spit on the idea MLK died advancing, that the importance we place on race instead of character, the place holding assumptions and anger we pour into it are at the root of the evil we turn and do in its name.

A sad situation.