NAACP leader outed as white

OCTOBER23

ADAM WAS REDDISH BROWN LIKE OJ SIMPSON

AND EVE WAS PINKINSH WHITE LIKE DOLLY PARDON.

Can you PICTURE IT ????????

:rotfl::rotfl:

Working Knife to Five.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I thought being black was in the heart. Isn't that what liberals say? After all... they claimed Bill Clinton was the first "black" president.

musterion

I thought being black was in the heart. Isn't that what liberals say? After all... they claimed Bill Clinton was the first "black" president.

Just saw someone astutely point out that this woman is as black as Bruce Jenner is female...so by that metric, she's just as black as she says she is.

And groove is in the heart.

GFR7

Just saw someone astutely point out that this woman is as black as Bruce Jenner is female...so by that metric, she's just as black as she says she is.
Good point; problem solved. :BRAVO: She needs to go with the Caitlyn Jenner defense.

The Berean

Trad being silly. :rotfl:

"I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white."- Traditio

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Interesting. Her own parents outed her, and from her teen picture, we can see why.... :think: The problems of identity politics......

How dare anyone be upset that she is a black woman trapped in a white womans body. Especially all those who support the men and women trapped in the wrong body becoming a sex they werent born in.

Double standards?

GFR7

How dare anyone be upset that she is a black woman trapped in a white womans body. Especially all those who support the men and women trapped in the wrong body becoming a sex they werent born in.

Double standards?
Right. Bruce Jenner is allowed to alter his appearance, call himself Caitlyn, and be accepted as a woman. So why can she not alter her appearance and be accepted as black???

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Right. Bruce Jenner is allowed to alter his appearance, call himself Caitlyn, and be accepted as a woman. So why can she not alter her appearance and be accepted as black???

Yep, she is so brave and deserves a party and praise and a cover on vanity fair for having the guts to be who she believes she should be.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I don't see the reason in someone who thinks blacks (for example) should be treated differently, objecting to blacks acting as a group...

We don't need white so-called race groups or black so-called race groups. We are one race--the human race (Ac 17:26).

Too bad you don't have a biblical worldview. "Too bad." :chz4brnz: ~ Seth Brundle, The Fly

No one who believes the bible can be a racist. :poly:

"Homo sapiens. A primate...People are animals...God rules out the creationist doctrine...ome apes are more special than others..." ~ Barbarian

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
In the mist of legalizing transgenders, we're shocked for whites wanting to be blacks. I dont see any different in sex change and race change. Do you?

GFR7

Yep, she is so brave and deserves a party and praise and a cover on vanity fair for having the guts to be who she believes she should be.
Right; she is in hot water, instead of being praised for the courage to be her true self, as Jenner is. Very strange. :think: