NAACP leader outed as white

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You expect less from liberals than lies and deception for political gain?

shagster01

musterion

If push really comes to shove, this will be the new leftist food chain:

1. Sodomites/lesbians/trannies
2. Mexicans
3. women
4. blacks

1. Sodomites/lesbians/trannies: that's where the biggest political clout and concentration of wealth is. Also worth the most mileage re: the continuing reconfiguration of sexual reality, which is key to the complete restructuring of society.

2. Mexicans: the new hope for the future of the Democrat party. Are all of them left-leaning? No, but enough will be.

3. Women: the Left has begun to reign in feminists too late, after allowing them to denigrate men and drive off more women than intended. So women as a whole have started to be written off as a manipulable source of votes.

4. Blacks: they've served Johnson's purpose and are being supplanted by 1 and 2, though in urban areas remain a brainwashed, permanent voting bloc...very low maintenance, just keep feeding them outrage and lies and the plantation will perpetuate itself.

And in the end, all four groups will be reduced to obsolete, eliminated quislings when the Left gains complete power.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't have a real beef with people who identify with a particular group so long as they have a legitimate claim to stake. If you're impersonating or simply lying, that's a separate issue.

Like you claiming you were a Christian?

GFR7

If push really comes to shove, this will be the new leftist food chain:

1. Sodomites/lesbians/trannies
2. Mexicans
3. women
4. blacks

1. Sodomites/lesbians/trannies: that's where the biggest political clout and concentration of wealth is. Also worth the most mileage re: the continuing reconfiguration of sexual reality, which is key to the complete restructuring of society.

2. Mexicans: the new hope for the future of the Democrat party. Are all of them left-leaning? No, but enough will be.

3. Women: the Left has begun to reign in feminists too late, after allowing them to denigrate men and drive off more women than intended. So women as a whole have started to be written off as a manipulable source of votes.

4. Blacks: they've served Johnson's purpose and are being supplanted by 1 and 2, though in urban areas remain a brainwashed, permanent voting bloc...very low maintenance, just keep feeding them outrage and lies and the plantation will perpetuate itself.

And in the end, all four groups will be reduced to obsolete, eliminated quislings when the Left gains complete power.
Once again, you show yourself to be astute. Very astute, indeed. :think:

republicanchick

I kind of feel sorry for her, and her parents seem rather mean to be doing this to her as the stakes are so high with her teaching career and with all her NAACP conferences history. :(

u feel sorry for a liar?

a deceiver?

well, I think that is what is wrong w/ society these days: the sociopaths and liars and... etc.. get more sympathy than those who try to live according to God's laws..

___

GFR7

u feel sorry for a liar?

a deceiver?

well, I think that is what is wrong w/ society these days: the sociopaths and liars and... etc.. get more sympathy than those who try to live according to God's laws..

___
Well, there's just such a distance between Bruce Jenner being applauded, awarded, and hailed as a hero, and the massive embarassment and disgrace of this woman. Yet both did the same thing (altered their appearance to pretend to be something they were not born as). Her parents outed her; they must have really had it in for her.

republicanchick

Well, there's just such a distance between Bruce Jenner being applauded, awarded, and hailed as a hero, and the massive embarassment and disgrace of this woman. Yet both did the same thing (altered their appearance to pretend to be something they were not born as). Her parents outed her; they must have really had it in for her.

you sound like a lib here

It couldn't possibly be that her parents appreciate TRUTH and honesty?

wow.. we have really become cynical...

hardened...

used to all the lying... don't even see lying as a big deal anymore, apparently

___

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She was deceptive and now she is being outed.

Insofar as Bruce Jenner, different situation.

Everyone KNOWS he was born a man and made the decision to have a sex change.

However, my response would be similar to both:

"Your gender at birth was that of a male".

"Your biological parents are white. That makes you biologically white".

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
She was deceptive and now she is being outed.

Insofar as Bruce Jenner, different situation.

Everyone KNOWS he was born a man and made the decision to have a sex change.

However, my response would be similar to both:

"Your gender at birth was that of a male".

"Your biological parents are white. That makes you biologically white".

So everyone knowing about it, makes it a different situation, than them being who they claim they are inside, on the outside?

Are transgenders who hide it, different too?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So everyone knowing about it, makes it a different situation, than them being who they claim they are inside, on the outside?

Are transgenders who hide it, different too?

I am only referring to the honesty in which the situations were handled.

I think it was deceptive of this woman to pretend she was black.

I do NOT understand why anyone would have a sex change. The wish to do so simply does not compute. That includes Bruce as well.

However, he didn't say "No, I wasn't born a biological man and have had no surgery to change my gender".

We all know Bruce's situation because he didn't try to hide it.

The woman in question would still be lying if she hadn't been outed.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I am only referring to the honesty in which the situations were handled.

I think it was deceptive of this woman to pretend she was black.

I do NOT understand why anyone would have a sex change. The wish to do so simply does not compute. That includes Bruce as well.

However, he didn't say "No, I wasn't born a biological man and have had no surgery to change my gender".

We all know Bruce's situation because he didn't try to hide it.

The woman in question would still be lying if she hadn't been outed.

Thats just it though. Is hiding it the real problem? Is the premise not the same, she sees herself as black and he sees himself as a woman. Lots of transgenders hide it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thats just it though. Is hiding it the real problem? Is the premise not the same, she sees herself as black and he sees himself as a woman. Lots of transgenders hide it.

In this particular case, it is a bigger issue for me because of the dishonesty involved.

As far as I am concerned, it is not okay for a transgender to hide their born biology from anyone they are romantically involved with.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
In this particular case, it is a bigger issue for me because of the dishonesty involved.

So if bruce just went off and passed himself off as a woman without letting others know, it be as big as issue as this is?

As far as I am concerned, it is not okay for a transgender to hide their born biology from anyone they are romantically involved with.

But its ok to hide it from everyone else, isnt that what this woman did?

The larger point for me is that they both want to pass themselves off as something they are not and will never be, no matter how they dress up the outside, and i think they both need mental help, instead of skin deep appearance to others, the issue is way deeper than their skin.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So if bruce just went off and passed himself off as a woman without letting others know, it be as big as issue as this is?

IF he initiated a relationship with a man who was unaware of his gender prior to surgical intervention, yes. The person deserves to know the facts so they can decide if that is a relationship they wish to be in.

But its ok to hide it from everyone else, isnt that what this woman did?

Yes, she did. She portrayed herself as black, which she is not. She did not clarify that she was only biologically white.

The larger point for me is that they both want to pass themselves off as something they are not and will never be, no matter how they dress up the outside, and i think they both need mental help, instead of skin deep appearance to others, the issue is way deeper than their skin.

I am not arguing with the point you are making but rather stating the difference in how they handled their issues.

Had the woman not been outed by someone else, we wouldn't even be discussing this.

Bruce, OTOH, is being discussed for outing himself. Even though you disagree with both of them, only one represented themselves deceptively.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
What about 50% white and 50% black? Too many blends turned into joke. One race is good enough and one gender is good enough. That means no applications should ask for those things. What are we going to do about transage?

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
The only way to make this subject to go viral is for the daughter to ask her parents to tell the world she is white. The parents seemed happy to say that like the daughter wanted them too. Now its on the front page of the news just as the leader wanted.