NAACP leader outed as white

Mocking You

Just saw someone astutely point out that this woman is as black as Bruce Jenner is female...so by that metric, she's just as black as she says she is.

And groove is in the heart.

AND:
Elizabeth Warren is a Native American
George Zimmerman is white.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It's a curious thing when we live in a world where a man can announce that he's female and be celebrated as courageous and a woman can so heavily identify with a minority race as to desire to project it upon herself and she's a villain.

What's really different about the two?

GFR7

It's a curious thing when we live in a world where a man can announce that he's female and be celebrated as courageous and a woman can so heavily identify with a minority race as to desire to project it upon herself and she's a villain.

None that I can see.

kmoney

Hall of Fame

Presumably a biological basis for one and not the other.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Presumably a biological basis for one and not the other.
How do you mean? Some sort of chromosomal business? Because back in her family tree I'm sure enough there's shared origin and so far as I know Jenner has the expected masculine biology.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
How do you mean? Some sort of chromosomal business? Because back in her family tree I'm sure enough there's shared origin and so far as I know Jenner has the expected masculine biology.

I'm not familiar with these subjects but if sexual attraction has some basis in biology then perhaps gender identity could as well. I don't really understand that though, if that's the argument. I haven't read much about Jenner so I don't know what his reasons were for thinking he's a woman and wanting to change.

What I find interesting with transgenderism is that it seems to rely on gender roles and stereotypes that I thought progressives are supposed to reject. If you're a boy that likes girlie things then just be a boy that likes girlie things, why try to become a girl that likes girlie things?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm not familiar with these subjects but if sexual attraction has some basis in biology then perhaps gender identity could as well.
But the first is speculation so far as I'm aware. No gay gene forthcoming at present and the last I've read indicates a general thinking that it may come down a number of contributing factors.

I don't really understand that though, if that's the argument. I haven't read much about Jenner so I don't know what his reasons were for thinking he's a woman and wanting to change.
So it comes back to his feeling and assertion and the disparate responses to it contrasted with the woman in question, who on the face of it has more reason to find affinity with a common biological set of ancestors. Yet her manifest desire is labeled deceit and she is put in the worst of lights while he has a magazine cover and a celebratory note.

What I find interesting with transgenderism is that it seems to rely on gender roles and stereotypes that I thought progressives are supposed to reject.
It's a curious blind spot to be sure.

If you're a boy that likes girlie things then just be a boy that likes girlie things, why try to become a girl that likes girlie things?
I suppose it's possible that the internal identification is so strong anything short of having it externally validated is a bit like an itch under a cast.

GFR7

What I find interesting with transgenderism is that it seems to rely on gender roles and stereotypes that I thought progressives are supposed to reject. If you're a boy that likes girlie things then just be a boy that likes girlie things, why try to become a girl that likes girlie things?
:thumb: Absolutely my own opinion. Infuriating hypocrisy on the part of these progressive ideologues.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Whitie to blackie, yeah! Yeah !

KR2Anw.gif

Granite

Hall of Fame
Right; she is in hot water, instead of being praised for the courage to be her true self, as Jenner is. Very strange. :think:

...except being black isn't her true self, which is the entire point. One you seem to have completely missed.

Granite

Hall of Fame

There's no comparing the two at all. Jenner was honest, and Dolezal's apparently an inveterate liar.

Mocking You

There's no difference between females of different races. There are differences between men and women. How much courage is required to wear dark makeup vs. dressing up as a different gender? I'd say not much.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How dare anyone be upset that she is a black woman trapped in a white womans body. Especially all those who support the men and women trapped in the wrong body becoming a sex they werent born in.

Double standards?
POTD :first:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
There's no comparing the two at all. Jenner was honest, and Dolezal's apparently an inveterate liar.
Why isn't Jenner a liar? He isn't a woman, but considers himself one. Black is how she identifies, sees herself.

If so it's not much as distinctions go. One self opinion is celebrated, one we denigrate. Why? Would we feel differently if she had to have a surgery?

Strange outrage and stranger dismissals from the left.

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why isn't Jenner a liar? He isn't a woman, but considers himself one.

Insofar as lying, everyone knows who Jenner is and that he was born a man. His only deception would be to himself. There was no intent to fool everyone around him. I haven't seen him claim that he was born a female.

The woman claimed to be African American and the daughter of biracial parents. The only reason this came out is because her parents outed her.

The fact that she was willing to lie about her biological parents is why I see the actions and intentions differently.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Insofar as lying, everyone knows who Jenner is and that he was born a man. His only deception would be to himself. There was no intent to fool everyone around him.
He's famous. Who wouldn't know him? But you could argue that what he's doing now is advancing a lie.

The woman claimed to be African American and the daughter of biracial parents. The only reason this came out is because her parents outed her.
Sure. She wanted to pass for the thing she considered herself. She invented a lie to cement it. That sort of thing happens all the time, only most people lie smaller. They puff their IQ, or test scores or how successful their businesses are, how great their mate is and on and on.

The fact that she was willing to lie about her biological parents is why I see the actions and intentions differently.
To me it's only degree and a function of desire. The root appears to be the same and the result is arguably not much different.