NEG REPPING ... and the Three W's

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

that is good thing about you and Lon. He did the same thing to me even though his faith is so different from mine as you know.

I try to use the pos rep for conversation too. I even use pos rep for disagreeing.

I have learned this from Lon, my enemy.

Lon is not an enemy. He holds differing views. Yet he is kindly and courteous.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:think: Meshak, you've missed yet another golden opportunity. You should exhaust your pos rep daily and then start a thread about how much better you are as a repper.

Maybe we could add an award to next year's show: the Grim Repper for the most negative maybe the Day Repper for the spreader of good tidings. :)

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
I'm not a great repper, pos or neg. I tend to be a reactive neg repper but I mostly pos rep. If I don't agree, I only very rarely neg rep.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
I did the neg thing for awhile. I got caught up in it, really. That part of me and some other things lead to my hiatus, and severe limit to my interaction once I started hanging around again. I don't think neg repping is a good way to converse with someone, nor is it a good way to teach them a lesson. In the future I will reserve my negs for downright nastiness or stupidity.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
I don't neg rep. I did it one, maybe two times just to even out the odds with A4T and Rusha who consistently neg rep me at least once or twice week when I'm active.
And then they neg rep again because that's what haterz do :chuckle:

Serial neg reppers just have daddy issues or something.

Timotheos

If I understood all of God’s secret plans and possessed all knowledge, but did not love others, I would be nothing.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I don't neg rep. I did it one, maybe two times just to even out the odds with A4T and Rusha who consistently neg rep me at least once or twice week when I'm active.
So you do neg rep, but only when you feel justified.

I bet that's rare. :plain:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
So you do neg rep

most people familiar with the english language would realize that he was saying that he didn't currently neg rep but did a couple of times in the past

but only when you feel justified.

I bet that's rare. :plain:

oh, i see

you were misrepresenting what he said to give yourself an opportunity to make a demeaning comment to him in order to feed your ego

just like Jesus would do! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.