LA doesn't seem to be able to do that simple task?? Why? She would rather
sit around and threaten me with "beheading," than to give her personal
testimony??

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Looks like she just, ran away? Can't seem to answer my simple and
direct question yet, is able to "pontificate" her theories, as misguided
as they are!

Seems like she's only good at making threats, I guess?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I question the validity of someone's faith, who cannot or will not 'testify'
to whether they believe they'll enter eternal life? Perhaps LA doesn't
know? The least she can do is, be honest? I would respect that!

Heterodoxical

Hi , and as usual BLOVIATING without proof !!

As usual, starting with personal attacks rather than showing personal inadequacies by revealing it in argument. A sure sign of weak position.

It is the Holy Spirit that ELEVATES Paul and no human can not , as we are not the RCC .

Where do you get the mushrooms for your omelette?

In 2 Cor 2:10 , the Holy Spirit , also calls Paul the "I AM " , BECAUSE when Paul forgave anyone ' I forgave in the Person of Christ ."
There is nothing in there anywhere that says I AM. And if your argument is Paul can forgive sins, Christ gave that ability to anyone in the Church with the faith to do so. Cough cough cough. Man, speaking of selective verse Eisegetics...

The Holy Spirit did not say this about Peter , nor the 12 NOT A POPE , ONLY about Paul !!:D:D:D

dan p

You are misinformed. whether uneducated or deliberate I'm not sure.

Heterodoxical

I question the validity of someone's faith, who cannot or will not 'testify'
to whether they believe they'll enter eternal life? Perhaps LA doesn't
know? The least she can do is, be honest? I would respect that!

I question the validity of anyone's BELIEF that they think they can dictate to GOD HOW HE WILL JUDGE them at judgment day.

No man knows their fate. That's idiotic.

No matter how much "faith" you hold, if it's faith in what you understand which doesn't match up with what God understands it does you nothing. It's not like you can out debate God or anything.

JWs believe with all their heart they have it right.
So do LDSers, and they prove it more than any other faith.
So, if all that is required is your believing really hard, and squinting your eyes with the effort like you suffer dry stool, they are all going on to glory.

So, tell me again, how, unless you sit on the throne of judgment yourself, and you DO assume that role here, how do you know of your salvation?

Heterodoxical

You deleted part of my quote, which your father, the devil, taught you. My quote:

"Made up. The gospel of Christ, the good news, referenced above,"which we have preached unto you," is the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV that Paul preached, which is not equivalent to "the gospel of the kingdom," that your saint Judas preached, and your "works based" "good news," that you and your fellow Galatian children of the devil preach, which places you under a curse, Cousin It"-John W.

And according to PAUL's OWN WORDS when he went to the pillars of the Church they approved of his preaching and it was the same as theirs.

And according to the council of Jerusalem, Paul wasn't separate from the Church of the day in His teaching and he surrendered to the judgement of those Pillars.

And according to Peter's epistle, after Paul's death, his teaching was approved of as acceptable.

So according to you, you prove you don't really have a clue what you are speaking of.

Nice.

Right Divider

Body part
You just posted evidence that they were told.

Not all people were blind.

Your problem in calling me a child of the devil is that if I am not then who are you?

LA
The point is (which you are apparently too dense to understand) is that their preaching the kingdom at hand did NOT include ANYTHING related to Christ death, burial or resurrection. They were told HERE and STILL DID NOT UNDERSTAND it AT ALL.

Please feel free to demonstrate the significance of the cross as Paul teaches it WITHOUT quoting from Paul. That shouldn't be hard since you claim that they all taught EXACTLY the SAME thing.

Right Divider

Body part
And according to PAUL's OWN WORDS when he went to the pillars of the Church they approved of his preaching and it was the same as theirs.
HA HA HA HA

Paul did not "go to get their approval". HA HA HA HA

That is a bogus and silly story.

And according to the council of Jerusalem, Paul wasn't separate from the Church of the day in His teaching and he surrendered to the judgement of those Pillars.
Absolute hogwash.

The Lord Jesus Christ sent Paul BY REVELATION to communicate "THAT GOSPEL which I preach among the Gentiles".

Paul surrendered? HOGWASH.
Gal 2:6-9 But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person:) for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me: (7) But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter; (8) (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:) (9) And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.
They ADDED NOTHING to Paul, BUT CONTRAIWISE (that means the opposite) Paul ADDED SOMETHING to them.

And according to Peter's epistle, after Paul's death, his teaching was approved of as acceptable.
LOL, it was a bit MORE than acceptable. Even Peter says that Paul's writings are "speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood".

Why would Peter say this about Paul's writings if they were the EXACT SAME thing that THEY were teaching.

So according to you, you prove you don't really have a clue what you are speaking of.

Nice.
It looks like you're talking about yourself!

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I question the validity of anyone's BELIEF that they think they can dictate to GOD HOW HE WILL JUDGE them at judgment day.

No man knows their fate. That's idiotic.

No matter how much "faith" you hold, if it's faith in what you understand which doesn't match up with what God understands it does you nothing. It's not like you can out debate God or anything.

JWs believe with all their heart they have it right.
So do LDSers, and they prove it more than any other faith.
So, if all that is required is your believing really hard, and squinting your eyes with the effort like you suffer dry stool, they are all going on to glory.

So, tell me again, how, unless you sit on the throne of judgment yourself, and you DO assume that role here, how do you know of your salvation?

Sounds as if you're going, "Hysterical" on us?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
HA HA HA HA

Absolute hogwash.

The Lord Jesus Christ sent Paul BY REVELATION to communicate "THAT GOSPEL which I preach among the Gentiles".

Paul surrendered? HOGWASH.
Gal 2:6-9 But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person:) for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me: (7) But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter; (8) (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:) (9) And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.
They ADDED NOTHING to Paul, BUT CONTRAIWISE (that means the opposite) Paul ADDED SOMETHING to them.

LOL, it was a bit MORE than acceptable. Even Peter says that Paul's writings are "speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood".

Why would Peter say this about Paul's writings is they were the EXACT SAME thing that THEY were teaching.

Good post!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The point is (which you are apparently too dense to understand) is that their preaching the kingdom at hand did NOT include ANYTHING related to Christ death, burial or resurrection. They were told HERE and STILL DID NOT UNDERSTAND it AT ALL.

Please feel free to demonstrate the significance of the cross as Paul teaches it WITHOUT quoting from Paul. That shouldn't be hard since you claim that they all taught EXACTLY the SAME thing.

Het, won't even attempt to prove his point here! He can't!

Heterodoxical

HA HA HA HA

Your official position is, PAUL was a liar? Brilliant. I mean simply brilliant. You are M.A.D. theologian and Paul is a liar. Hehehehehe I don't even know what to say....

Gal 2: The Council at Jerusalem
1 Then after an interval of fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, taking Titus along also. 2 It was because of a revelation that I went up; and I submitted to them the gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but I did so in private to those who were of reputation, for fear that I might be running, or had run, in vain.
3 But not even Titus, who was with me, though he was a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised. 4 But it was because of the false brethren secretly brought in, who had sneaked in to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, in order to bring us into bondage. 5 But we did not yield in subjection to them for even an hour, so that the truth of the gospel would remain with you. 6 But from those who were of high reputation (what they were makes no difference to me; God shows no partiality)—well, those who were of reputation contributed nothing to me. 7 But on the contrary, seeing that I had been entrusted with the gospel to the uncircumcised, just as Peter had been fnto the circumcised 8 (for He who effectually worked for Peter in his apostleship to the circumcised effectually worked for me also to the Gentiles), 9 and recognizing the grace that had been given to me, James and Cephas and John, who were reputed to be pillars, gave to me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, so that we might go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised. 10 They only asked us to remember the poor—the very thing I also was eager to do.
Peter (Cephas) Opposed by Paul
11 But when Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned. 12 For prior to the coming of certain men from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles; but when they came, he began to withdraw and hold himself aloof, fearing the party of the circumcision.

Absolute hogwash.

Show me where it says the Lord Jesus the Christ sent Paul to them. It appears to be missing in all of my Bibles. I only have about 200 different translations in LOGOS. Not a one supports your additional language inserted for..... personal credibility?

[/INDENT]They ADDED NOTHING to Paul,

AND THEY DID NOT DISCUSS BEEF OR LAMB EITHER, which has as much to do with my claims as the quote directly above this hyperbolic example did. I never claimed they added anything to it.

BUT CONTRAIWISE (that means the opposite) Paul ADDED SOMETHING to them.

Show me the part where Paul added something to them. Do you mean that he was focused on the Gentiles? We know they Jews were already speaking to Gentiles at this point, no? They simply hadn't drawn them out and focused on them as Paul was.

Yes, I think I have alluded to this verse numerous times. So the PILLARS OF THE FAITH approved of Paul's message of the GOSPEL MESSAGE. Paul simply gave it to the Gentiles.

So what is the difference in the Gospel message in your mind? If the Pillars and Peter agreed with it, how is it different?

It's only different because in your mind you need it to be.

Why would Peter say this about Paul's writings if they were the EXACT SAME thing that THEY were teaching.
Because Peter was a very simple man, and Paul was a professionally trained Orator from the Aristotlean colleges of his day. It's recorded his mentor was Gamaliel, and it's recorded that Gamaliel was taught in Aristotlean college. He taught Paul what he had learned.

Does it?

it looks to me like you can't see straight in the conversation period, so what you see/ Look's like, is of small consequence to me.

Heterodoxical

Het, won't even attempt to prove his point here! He can't!

I wasn't in the conversation at that point. If you wish to relive the conversation back up to the first of the argument and let's follow through with it.

Your comment as is, seems dense as heck to me however. At the point PAUL got the Gospel, the Disciples had it also. Paul didn't receive it before the Spirit of God woke up those who followed Jesus.

If you think you make a point there, by all means show us. But slapping random comments up and sticking your chest out like it means something is cute on a 4 year old, but not that impressive on an adult.

batkid-parents-create-fundraiser-sick-kids-article-1.1526234