ECT No grace came through Paul.

john w

Hall of Fame
Both are a part of the single gospel of Christ.

You preach two churches and two gospels and two peoples.

You preach against the work of Christ.

You are an unbeliever.

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

LA
Made up. The gospel of Christ, the good news, referenced above,"which we have preached unto you," is the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV that Paul preached, which is not equivalent to "the gospel of the kingdom," that your saint Judas preached, and your "works based" "good news," that you and your fellow Galatian children of the devil preach, which places you under a curse, Cousin It.

You wicked brother of Cain/Judas, and you "works based" Galatian fruit inspector/maggot, Christ rejecting child and minion of your father, the devil.

Leave this site, with your litter.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Made up. The gospel of Christ, the good news, referenced above,"which we have preached unto you," is the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV that Paul preached, which is not equivalent to "the gospel of the kingdom," .

The disciples of Christ preached the Kingdom of God was near and that men should repent in order to prepare to enter it after Christ's death, burial, resurrection, and ascension made it possible for men to enter by the Spirit until they would be resurrected into it with all the Holy ones past, at Christ's return to establish its dominion over all of the earth.

As you say that is the doctrine of the devil then we know who you speak for and serve.

LA

Right Divider

Body part
The disciples of Christ preached the Kingdom of God was near and that men should repent in order to prepare to enter it after Christ's death, burial, resurrection, and ascension made it possible for men to enter by the Spirit until they would be resurrected into it with all the Holy ones past, at Christ's return to establish its dominion over all of the earth.

As you say that is the doctrine of the devil then we know who you speak for and serve.

LA
How can you CONSTANTLY be so WRONG?!?! :loser:

You are a child of the devil with your willful ignorance.

They DID NOT KNOW about the DEATH of CHRIST!
Luk 18:32-34 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: (33) And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. (34) And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

john w

Hall of Fame
You preach two churches ,two gospels, two peoples, and three Gods.

LA

Translated: I, LALaw, preach only one piece of good news in the book, one heaven, ...................and there is no such thing as Jew, Gentile, Greek, in the book..............

Made up.

john w

Hall of Fame
You deleted part of my quote, which your father, the devil, taught you. My quote:

"Made up. The gospel of Christ, the good news, referenced above,"which we have preached unto you," is the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV that Paul preached, which is not equivalent to "the gospel of the kingdom," that your saint Judas preached, and your "works based" "good news," that you and your fellow Galatian children of the devil preach, which places you under a curse, Cousin It"-John W.

Here is you, quoting me, deleting the last part, you vile deceiver:

" Originally Posted by john w View Post
Made up. The gospel of Christ, the good news, referenced above,"which we have preached unto you," is the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV that Paul preached, which is not equivalent to "the gospel of the kingdom," ."-LALaw, misquoting me.

I can play too, Bel:

The disciples of Christ, including my Saint Judas, preached the gospel of the kingdom, which is equivalent to the 1 Cor. 15:1-4v KJV good news, as Judas is my hero, and patron saint, and that men must work their way to heaven. As you say, my doctrine is of the devil, and thus we know who I speak for and serve. Satan is so proud of me right now.

So there.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Luk 18:32-34 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: (33) And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. (34) And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

You just posted evidence that they were told.

Not all people were blind.

Your problem in calling me a child of the devil is that if I am not then who are you?

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You just posted evidence that they were told.

Not all people were blind.

Your problem in calling me a child of the devil is that if I am not then who are you?

LA

LA, you have to admit that, you're very childish? Even if you don't
notice it, it's the truth! You, like some others on TOL are not,
"Intellectually honest!" You come off as, not very bright! Yet,
you'll stick with your "theories" all the way to the finish line.
Even though, they're, 'preposterous!'

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

LA has some, deep rooted "ISSUES!"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Wot gaudy green/yellow?

Both are a part of the single gospel of Christ.

You preach two churches and two gospels and two peoples.

You preach against the work of Christ.

You are an unbeliever.

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

How do you look at yourself in the mirror, knowing that you're one
of the least intelligent posters on TOL? How do you do it?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I wonder which is lower; LAs IQ or her "Rep-power?"

My God will repay you.

Rom 12:16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
Rom 12:17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
Rom 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
Rom 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My God will repay you.

Rom 12:16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
Rom 12:17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
Rom 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
Rom 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Are you "CERTAIN" you're a member of, "The Body of Christ," though?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LA, somehow what you post doesn't sound like a "True Believer" (A child of God!)
Not just in this thread but, all the other threads you post in!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you "CERTAIN" you're a member of, "The Body of Christ," though?

I am a member of Christ's Bride.

Christ does not look kindly on your insulting a member of His Bride.

His Father will reward you according to--

Rom 2:4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
Rom 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
Rom 2:6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
Rom 2:7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
Rom 2:8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
Rom 2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
Rom 2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
Rom 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Mat 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

That was pertaining to the House of Israel! Now, how, when and
where did you become a Christian? I get the feeling you don't
have an answer??