ECT No grace came through Paul.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Notice how LA Lessthanhonest tries to make it appear as if the mystery of Ephesians 3 was revealed unto ALL of the apostles and prophets in the Bible by the scriptures before Paul making Paul a liar. Shame shame, devil. You ought to try that on someone who isn't onto you. It does not say that it was known before Paul. It says it was "now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit". When was it made known? It was mystery truth and clearly given to Paul and made known by Paul and the church which is Christ's body!

No verses say Paul received this revelation first--

Eph 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,
Eph 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
Eph 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
Eph 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
Eph 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
Eph 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

In fact Peter preached the gospel to the gentiles first--

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

Jesus spoke to His Apostles, after His resurrection, over the course of 40 days about the Kingdom of God.

Obviously He was not speaking of the millennium or Peter would not have asked the question of Acts 1:6.

All of the apostles of Christ were instructed by Christ the same and all taught the same one gospel and all converts were of the same Church which is His body, which Christ gave many gifts to.

but you have none you say, in rejecting what Paul said in 1 Cor. ch's 12-14.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
No verses say Paul received this revelation first--

Eph 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,
Eph 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
Eph 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
Eph 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
Eph 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
Eph 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:
Search out for what cause Paul was a prisoner of Jesus Christ for "you Gentiles". You don't even know what you are arguing.

And just who does the Bible say the dispensation of the grace of God was given to?

To whom was this grace given to preach the unsearchable riches of Christ?

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
In fact Peter preached the gospel to the gentiles first--

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Which gospel would that be? Peter NEVER preached the gospel of Christ to Cornelius.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Which gospel would that be? Peter NEVER preached the gospel of Christ to Cornelius.

Act 10:37 That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached;
Act 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.
Act 10:39 And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:
Act 10:40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;
Act 10:41 Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead.
Act 10:42 And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead.
Act 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
Act 10:44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.

Act 10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 10:46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,
Act 10:47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?
Act 10:48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Act 10:37 That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached;
Act 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.
Act 10:39 And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:
Act 10:40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;
Act 10:41 Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead.
Act 10:42 And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead.
Act 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
Act 10:44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.

Act 10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 10:46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,
Act 10:47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?
Act 10:48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.
No gospel of Christ, there. Why did you bold Acts 10:48?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Nope, have to go to 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.
Peter didn't even know what Paul's gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) was until Paul went up by revelation and communicated that gospel which Paul preached unto the Gentiles (Galatians 2:1-9 KJV) and that was at the time of Acts 15. LA doesn't know what she's talking about.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Peter didn't even know what Paul's gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) was until Paul went up by revelation and communicated that gospel which Paul preached unto the Gentiles (Galatians 2:1-9 KJV) and that was at the time of Acts 15. LA doesn't know what she's talking about.

That's right. No, she does not have a clue what she is talking about.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It would be pleasant if LazyA were to take an extended vacation, and
never return to TOL! Perhaps, she could unplug her Laptop, through it
away, and go live in a cave? Just a suggestion? The world would be a
safer place?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

That is untrue of course.

Act 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
Act 2:23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
Act 2:24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
Act 2:25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
Act 2:26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
Act 2:27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Act 2:28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.
Act 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Act 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Act 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Act 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Act 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No gospel of Christ, there. Why did you bold Acts 10:48?

Because you claim to have received the Holy Spirit but you refuse water baptism.

Therefore I do not believe you have been baptized into the Body of Christ which the first of the church were.

You believe in your theology and not in Christ.

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
That is untrue of course.

Act 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
Act 2:23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
Act 2:24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
Act 2:25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
Act 2:26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
Act 2:27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Act 2:28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.
Act 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Act 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Act 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Act 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Act 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.
No gospel of Christ, there.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Because you claim to have received the Holy Spirit but you refuse water baptism.
I endevour to keep the unity of the Spirit to which there is only one baptism. Why don't you (Ephesians 4:1-6 KJV)?

Therefore I do not believe you have been baptized into the Body of Christ which the first of the church were.
I was baptized by one Spirit into one Body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV). I believe it happened simultaneously when I believed the word of truth, the gospel of my salvation and was saved and sealed (Ephesians 1:13 KJV).

You believe in your theology and not in Christ.
don't be ridiculous. I know Whom I have believed.

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
What's the "go ye therefore", there for? That commission hasn't happened yet.
LA
Acts 2:22 KJV, Acts 2:36 KJV

You are all over the place, LA Lost

heir

TOL Subscriber
LA is trying desperately to enter a church that cannot be entered, and kicking against the pricks of the one that's open and inviting LA in.
Tragic isn't it?! It's wide open 1 Timothy 2:4 KJV and the religious will have nothing to do with it. :(

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I endevour to keep the unity of the Spirit to which there is only one baptism. Why don't you (Ephesians 4:1-6 KJV)?

Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
Heb 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
Heb 6:3 And this will we do, if God permit.

I was baptized by one Spirit into one Body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV). I believe it happened simultaneously when I believed the word of truth, the gospel of my salvation and was saved and sealed (Ephesians 1:13 KJV).

You believing it happened does not mean it really happened.

Salvation has stages. You have not entered the Holy Place through the blood of Christ.

don't be ridiculous. I know Whom I have believed.

If you truly knew Christ then you would have entered the Kingdom of God and obeyed the King.

What's the "go ye therefore", there for? That commission hasn't happened yet.
Acts 2:22 KJV, Acts 2:36 KJV

It is ongoing since the Apostles received power from on high.---

Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

The commission is for this age--

The Church is built on the foundation layed by all the Apostles and Prophets.

Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

Rom 15:20 Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation:

Paul was not the first, nor the only one to build on the chief corner stone of the foundation of Christ.

You are all over the place, LA Lost

The truth looks crooked to the crooked.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
Salvation has stages.

She agrees she perverts the gospel of Christ.

The Church is built on the foundation layed by all the Apostles and Prophets.

Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

Made up.

Those are the apostles and prophets "post Paul," not the 12 apostles, and not the "OT prophets."

Clueless.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA is trying desperately to enter a church that cannot be entered, and kicking against the pricks of the one that's open and inviting LA in.

You are mouthing the very doctrine of the RCC and friends who through the ages tell their flocks the same thing in order to deter people from entering the Kingdom of God and being in the first resurrection.

You will be shut out, and are shut out.

One only has to read how you and your shut out friends speak to know that you are not IN Christ.

If you have never been there then you do not possess the grace of Paul and the Saints at all.

LA