NRA Refuse To Debate Obama In Public

genuineoriginal

Right, because it's all a plot that's so obvious it was deciphered by fashion-challenged doofuses who don't know the difference between Shiite and Shia Labeouf.

I guess "black" and "funny name" really were enough to push you guys right over the edge.

I have heard a lot of "black" people use the word "Shiite", but they weren't referring to Muslims when they said it.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I've never seen LaPierre speak so I'll take your word for it. But he wasn't invited to be on the same stage, he was invited to sit in the audience and be able to ask a question and listen to the Antichrist's answer.

He wouldn't be able to handle that, either. :chuckle:

Even putting them on the same stage--which wouldn't happen--is something LaPierre would never seriously consider. Ever. He's a huckster, not a heavyweight.

GuySmiley

It's as if this whole story is pure spin . . . you know, the kind of story PureX would make a big deal out of.

Granite

Hall of Fame
It's as if this whole story is pure spin . . . you know, the kind of story PureX would make a big deal out of.

Well thank God the NRA never resorts to distortions and outright lies to scare more money out of people.:chuckle:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Who says Obama is "dependent on a teleprompter ?" He isn't any more than other politicians. This is just a stupid excuse to try to belittle and dismiss Obama , who is actually one of the smartest and most able politicians in US history whether you like him or not .

Granite

Hall of Fame
Who says Obama is "dependent on a teleprompter ?" He isn't any more than other politicians. This is just a stupid excuse to try to belittle and dismiss Obama , who is actually one of the smartest and most able politicians in US history whether you like him or not .

Sometimes he's diabolical, sometimes he's stupid. It depends.