NRA Refuse To Debate Obama In Public

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
No, just smart. You also don't know what a debate is, otherwise you would not have called it a "debate".

Exactly, and what was said afterwards was that the president would only answer prescreened questions from the NRA which shows what a sham, dog & pony show he was running. Typical liberal demagogue attempting to besmirch lawful gun owners and the group that is carrying their voice...Epic Fail! When he is willing to do his job and uphold the laws as he is required to do by the constitution, instead of trying to make his own then maybe he might have a shred of credibility. Even his numbers on gun violence were wrong given that he deliberately included suicides by gun, with homicide by gun, and suicide by gun outnumbers homicide 2 to 1, the man is disingenuous with the facts, and coupled with his inaction to prosecute or even enforce the law, his entire argument falls apart at the foundation. Pathetic!

http://www.vocativ.com/usa/guns/suicides-outnumber-homicides-comes-gun-violence/

glorydaz

Who says Obama is "dependent on a teleprompter ?" He isn't any more than other politicians. This is just a stupid excuse to try to belittle and dismiss Obama , who is actually one of the smartest and most able politicians in US history whether you like him or not .

That isn't a complement.....much like being called a most able used car salesman. They'll sell you a lemon and convince you it's a "sweet" deal.

Reactions: Lon

brewmama

Who says Obama is "dependent on a teleprompter ?" He isn't any more than other politicians. This is just a stupid excuse to try to belittle and dismiss Obama , who is actually one of the smartest and most able politicians in US history whether you like him or not .

You are a real riot!!:rotfl:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Yea, that's what it is...:yawn:

If you went real tinfoil hat it makes perfect sense. Who does the NRA represent? By and large, gun manufacturers. They're lobbyists for the gun lobby. Who benefits the most from mass shootings? Gun and ammo manufacturers.

See? It all fits.:shocked:

PureX

This thread proves to me that there really are no limits to how far most of you people will go to justify even the most loathsome criminals, so long as you imagine them to be members of "team conservative". You people would defend satan himself so long as he proclaimed himself to be a "conservative". You'd not only defend him, you'd elect him president and buy every product he sells. It's stunning to me the degree to which you all go to maintain your membership and cohesion in the 'clan'. Even as it destroys everything you claim to hold dear.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This thread proves to me that there really are no limits to how far most of you people will go to justify even the most loathsome criminals, so long as you imagine them to be members of "team conservative". You people would defend satan himself so long as he proclaimed himself to be a "conservative". You'd not only defend him, you'd elect him president and buy every product he sells. It's stunning to me the degree to which you all go to maintain your membership and cohesion in the 'clan'. Even as it destroys everything you claim to hold dear.

so what you're telling us is that you woke up feeling especially retarded this morning?

that seems to happen to you a lot lately

Spoiler
502455.jpg

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
If you went real tinfoil hat it makes perfect sense. Who does the NRA represent? By and large, gun manufacturers. They're lobbyists for the gun lobby. Who benefits the most from mass shootings? Gun and ammo manufacturers.

See? It all fits.:shocked:

Yes, they do represent the manufacturers but, without legal buyers the manufacturers are dead in the water so, the NRA litigates on behalf of both parties & the constitutional rights of both. I am really not sure how you can see any benefit from a mass shooting for Gun & Ammo manufacturers, I do however see a great benefit to these entities from this administrations absolute failure to enforce existing gun laws,to prosecute violent felons, & support law enforcement in the effort to make Americans safe, creating an environment where people feel they need to arm themselves for protection from the very criminals that government has taken a light hand with. I would also note that every time this president opens his mouth on gun control or apologizing for radical islam gun sales go up...he is their best salesman.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
This thread proves to me that there really are no limits to how far most of you people will go to justify even the most loathsome criminals, so long as you imagine them to be members of "team Liberal". You people would defend satan herself so long as she proclaimed herself to be a "Liberal". You'd not only defend her, you'd elect her president and buy every product she sells. It's stunning to me the degree to which you all go to maintain your membership and cohesion in the 'clan'. Even as it destroys everything you claim to hold dear.

Fixed that for ya...