Officer who shot Ashli Babbit named

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not at all surprised that "ok doser" gave a thumb's up to your deranged lie about the circumstances surrounding the Ashli Babbit shooting.
Poor, Ashley Red-hatter Thug. Her dim-witted willingness to accept lies and conspiracies via the former guy cost her her life. Sad.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Poor, Ashley Red-hatter Thug. Her dim-witted willingness to accept lies and conspiracies via the former guy cost her her life. Sad.
Pray for her
Pray for her loved ones.

Pray that God removes the hatred in your soul

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A white cop shot Michael Brown for refusing to stop his threatening assault. A black cop shot Ashli Babbit for being white. Whut da problem is?
I never did think of comparing Ashli Babbitt to Michael Brown, but since you did bring his name up, yes, both were shot while refusing to acknowledge police authority.

marke

I never did think of comparing Ashli Babbitt to Michael Brown, but since you did bring his name up, yes, both were shot while refusing to acknowledge police authority.
Both were not heeding police efforts to resist their actions, but Michael Brown assaulted the cop who had to shoot him in self-defense, while the black cop was not assaulted by Ashli Babbitt at all. Are you saying police shootings of unarmed victims are justified if those victims are refusing to acknowledge the police authority?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Both were not heeding police efforts to resist their actions, but Michael Brown assaulted the cop who had to shoot him in self-defense, while the black cop was not assaulted by Ashli Babbitt at all.
Babbitt and other violent anarchists posed a threat to elected officials (both Democrat and Republican) that were in the offices and chambers on the otherside of the glass barrier that Babbitt and her fellow violent anarchists were trying to break through.

Are you saying police shootings of unarmed victims are justified if those victims are refusing to acknowledge the police authority?

Yes, in this case , since a mob is considered a deadly weapon.
560x-1.jpg

Had Donald Trump been in an office on the otherside of the glass barrier and Biden supporters were attempting to break through, would you have a different attitude toward the use of deadly force in this case?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Both were not heeding police efforts to resist their actions, but Michael Brown assaulted the cop who had to shoot him in self-defense, while the black cop was not assaulted by Ashli Babbitt at all.
She was breaking and entering, with a mob of her fellow crazies behind her who had already assaulted numerous police.

She asked to get shot. She thought she was participating in "the Storm" promised by Q. She was duped by you and and by people like you who push the big lie that the election was stolen. It wasn't.

marke

Babbitt and other violent anarchists posed a threat to elected officials (both Democrat and Republican) that were in the offices and chambers on the otherside of the glass barrier that Babbitt and her fellow violent anarchists were trying to break through.

Yes, in this case , since a mob is considered a deadly weapon.
560x-1.jpg

Had Donald Trump been in an office on the otherside of the glass barrier and Biden supporters were attempting to break through, would you have a different attitude toward the use of deadly force in this case?
If a mob is considered a deadly weapon why has Biden not sent his dog Merrick Garland to arrest every protesting mobster who has threatened innocent citizens and cops just in 2021 alone?

marke

She was breaking and entering, with a mob of her fellow crazies behind her who had already assaulted numerous police.

She asked to get shot. She thought she was participating in "the Storm" promised by Q. She was duped by you and and by people like you who push the big lie that the election was stolen. It wasn't.
She was being pushed by a crowd that included black-clad rioters and police officers. Were the police officers behind her assaulting the police as well? What police officers were assaulted and by whom? Did any unidentified black-clad protesters assault cops on Jan 6, or do you know?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
She was being pushed by a crowd that included black-clad rioters and police officers.
Watch the video. No one was pushing Ashli Babbitt at any point. She was actively breaking and entering. She thought she was participating in "the Storm" promised by Q. She was breaking and entering into the Capitol, trying to violently overthrow the certification of Biden's election by Mike Pence. In other words, she was a moron and a criminal who was begging to get shot.

Were the police officers behind her assaulting the police as well?
What does that insane question even mean?

What police officers were assaulted and by whom?
There's plenty of video of the Capitol riot showing police officers getting assaulted by the Trump-supporting MAGA crowd, but of course you know this already. You are just feigning ignorance...well, you ARE ignorant in so many ways. But not in this way.

marke

Watch the video. No one was pushing Ashli Babbitt at any point. She was actively breaking and entering. She thought she was participating in "the Storm" promised by Q. She was breaking and entering into the Capitol, trying to violently overthrow the certification of Biden's election by Mike Pence. In other words, she was a moron and a criminal who was begging to get shot.

Who was the black-clad protester smashing the glass and how far behind Ashli were the armed police officers in the group of protesters? Ashli was not smashing the glass, so why did the Capitol officer not shoot the black-clad window-smasher instead? And why did the Capitol officer shoot Ashli when right behind her were several police officers brandishing their assault weapons?
What does that insane question even mean?

There's plenty of video of the Capitol riot showing police officers getting assaulted by the Trump-supporting MAGA crowd, but of course you know this already. You are just feigning ignorance...well, you ARE ignorant in so many ways. But not in this way.

There are videos of violence. I have seen black-clad protesters throwing things at the police. Did any of those black-clad protesters actually hit a cop with a projectile? Were all protesters who threw things identified and arrested, or is there still a lot of confusion about who was in the mob and who did what to whom?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If a mob is considered a deadly weapon why has Biden not sent his dog Merrick Garland to arrest every protesting mobster who has threatened innocent citizens and cops just in 2021 alone?
I've been asking why Donald Trump didn't have his Dept. of Justice investigate domestic terrorist groups Black Lives Matter and Antifa during the 4 years he'd been President, including the summer riots of 2020, but no Trump supporters want to address that topic.
Why don't you be the first to express your opinion on that?

Back to the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection.
Again: Do you believe that deadly force would have been justified if President Donald Trump had been on the other side of the glass barrier and a mob of Biden supporters were trying to get to him?

marke

I've been asking why Donald Trump didn't have his Dept. of Justice investigate domestic terrorist groups Black Lives Matter and Antifa during the 4 years he'd been President, including the summer riots of 2020, but no Trump supporters want to address that topic.
Gladly. One reason Trump could not get Justice Department and FBI officials to deal with real criminals was that they wasted so many hours for so many years trying to jail conservatives and republicans like himself on false charges. They wasted time on false charges against the innocent and little time or energy remaining to deal with the real crooks. Besides, many of the real crooks were not prosecuted for leftist political reasons.
Again: Do you believe that deadly force would have been justified if President Donald Trump had been on the other side of the glass barrier and a mob of Biden supporters were trying to get to him?
If Ashli had been carrying a gun and demonstrating an intention of shooting innocent people in the building, no matter whether the person was a big-time politician or a 'no-count citizen' as might have been rated by proud politicians, she should have been shot if no other reasonable option was available. I believe the same thing about thugs who threaten cops trying to arrest them. If they present themselves as threats to the arresting cop then the cop should shoot them if no more reasonable alternative is immediately available.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCultureWarrior said:
Gladly. One reason Trump could not get Justice Department and FBI officials to deal with real criminals was that they wasted so many hours for so many years trying to jail conservatives and republicans like himself on false charges. They wasted time on false charges against the innocent and little time or energy remaining to deal with the real crooks. Besides, many of the real crooks were not prosecuted for leftist political reasons.

AG Barr: DOJ Has Evidence That Antifa, Other Extremist Groups Instigated Rioting​

June 4, 2020
We have evidence that Antifa and other similar extremist groups, as well as actors of a variety of different political persuasions, have been involved in instigating and participating in the violent activity, and we are also seeing foreign actors playing all sides to exacerbate the violence. The Department of Justice is working to restore order in the District of Columbia and around the nation.

So Attorney General Bill Barr did investigate Antifa and other extremeist groups and according to the article, worked with other agencies, but why didn't Donald Trump's Dept. of Justice officially declare these extremist organizations domestic terrorists and shut them down?

aCultureWarrior said:
If Ashli had been carrying a gun and demonstrating an intention of shooting innocent people in the building, no matter whether the person was a big-time politician or a 'no-count citizen' as might have been rated by proud politicians, she should have been shot if no other reasonable option was available. I believe the same thing about thugs who threaten cops trying to arrest them. If they present themselves as threats to the arresting cop then the cop should shoot them if no more reasonable alternative is immediately available.
Since you didn't answer my question, I'll assume that you believe that if Donald Trump had been on the other side of that glass barrier and a violent mob of Biden supporters were attempting to get to him, that deadly force would have been justified.

marke

aCultureWarrior said:

AG Barr: DOJ Has Evidence That Antifa, Other Extremist Groups Instigated Rioting​

June 4, 2020
We have evidence that Antifa and other similar extremist groups, as well as actors of a variety of different political persuasions, have been involved in instigating and participating in the violent activity, and we are also seeing foreign actors playing all sides to exacerbate the violence. The Department of Justice is working to restore order in the District of Columbia and around the nation.

So Attorney General Bill Barr did investigate Antifa and other extremeist groups and according to the article, worked with other agencies, but why didn't Donald Trump's Dept. of Justice officially declare these extremist organizations domestic terrorists and shut them down?

aCultureWarrior said:

Since you didn't answer my question, I'll assume that you believe that if Donald Trump had been on the other side of that glass barrier and a violent mob of Biden supporters were attempting to get to him, that deadly force would have been justified.
You do not seem to understand deadly force. Would the cop who shot MaKhia Bryant have been justified if MaKhia had been trying to stab Biden instead of the other girl? What if MaKhia had no weapon and was just trying to rush the other girl, would the cop have been justified to kill her for looking dangerous? Is that why the black cop shot and killed the unarmed white woman, because she was starting to look dangerous to him?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You do not seem to understand deadly force.

I understand it very well, especially when it comes to protecting high ranking elected public officials.
Would the cop who shot MaKhia Bryant have been justified if MaKhia had been trying to stab Biden instead of the other girl? What if MaKhia had no weapon and was just trying to rush the other girl, would the cop have been justified to kill her for looking dangerous? Is that why the black cop shot and killed the unarmed white woman, because she was starting to look dangerous to him?
I'll guarantee you that if someone rushed the President of the United States, they'd be dead before they got close to him. Obviously you're confused about what actions Secret Service are allowed to take as opposed to a regular patrol officer.

marke

I understand it very well, especially when it comes to protecting high ranking elected public officials.

I'll guarantee you that if someone rushed the President of the United States, they'd be dead before they got close to him. Obviously you're confused about what actions Secret Service are allowed to take as opposed to a regular patrol officer.
You seem to think it would be justified for a cop to kill an unarmed civilian the cop thinks might be some sort of threat to the president, but that it is not justified for a white cop to kill an armed black suspect who is threatening him with harm or death.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You seem to think it would be justified for a cop to kill an unarmed civilian the cop thinks might be some sort of threat to the president, ...
I don't think it, I know it, hence the reason the Capitol Police Officer that shot anarchist Ashley Babbitt wasn't brought up on criminal charges, as she and her fellow anarchists posed a threat to members of Congress that were behind the glasss barrier that they were violently attempting to break through.

marke

I don't think it, I know it, hence the reason the Capitol Police Officer that shot anarchist Ashley Babbitt wasn't brought up on criminal charges, as she and her fellow anarchists posed a threat to members of Congress that were behind the glasss barrier that they were violently attempting to break through.
No, in spite of what you think, Capitol police officers cannot go around mowing down unarmed protesters who appear to be wanting to get their hands on their crooked politicians.