Officer who shot Ashli Babbit named

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Was that supposed to be an answer? You do think the black cop should have shot and been justified to shoot every white protester who entered the building if the cop thought that white protester was a threat to democrat lawmakers?
I've answered your question numerous times. Now back to why you aren't elated that 500 BLM and Antifa anarchists have been brought up on insurrection charges by the federal government? Maybe your propaganda piece only meant that a handful of BLM and Antifa anarchists entered the US Capitol Building on Jan. 6 and the rest were Trump supporters following the orders of their wannabe tyrant?

Last edited:

marke

I
I've answered your question numerous times. Now back to why you aren't elated that 500 BLM and Antifa anarchists have been brought up on insurrection charges by the federal government? Maybe your propaganda piece only meant that a handful of BLM and Antifa anarchists entered the US Capitol Building on Jan. 6 and the rest were Trump supporters following the orders of their wannabe tyrant?
I have learned that being charged by leftist fascists with a crime is no indication a crime was ever committed.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I've been asking why Donald Trump didn't have his Dept. of Justice investigate domestic terrorist groups Black Lives Matter and Antifa during the 4 years he'd been President, including the summer riots of 2020, but no Trump supporters want to address that topic.
Former President Donald Trump has recognized that one of the biggest mistakes of his presidency was not cracking down hard enough on Black Lives Matter (BLM) terrorists at war with American values.

Trump sat down for an interview with Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker for their book, I Alone Can Fix It. Trump spoke for hours on a wide variety of topics, and he confirmed that his response against BLM was a massive regret of his presidency.

‘I think if I had it to do again, I would have brought in the military immediately,’ he said.

Unfortunately, Trump listened to liberals in his inner circle, such as his son-in-law Jared Kushner, and went easy on BLM to pander to minority voters.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Former President Donald Trump has recognized that one of the biggest mistakes of his presidency was not cracking down hard enough on Black Lives Matter (BLM) terrorists at war with American values.
Thanks for acknowledging that Donald Trump pretty much did nothing to thwart a domestic terrorist group. Regarding regrets: politicians that have left office say those things all of the time. Black Lives Matter have been around since 2013. Trump had 4 years as President to stop these radicals, do you think he enjoys watching cities burn? I do.

Unfortunately, Trump listened to liberals in his inner circle, such as his son-in-law Jared Kushner, and went easy on BLM to pander to minority voters.
Go figure, a NYC liberal having liberals in his inner circle that he consults with.

marke

No, the president did not encourage violence like liars and crooks claim. But morons in the BLM did incite these murders:

The father of a slain Dallas police officer filed a lawsuit Monday against leaders of the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement for inciting what he called a “war on police” that led to the death of his son. The lawsuit was filed on behalf of Enrique Zamarripa, the father of Patrick Zamarripa, who died when a sniper killed five police officers in July during a protest in Dallas in support of the victims of police shootings.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
No, the president did not encourage violence like liars and crooks claim. But morons in the BLM did incite these murders:
Trump sat down for an interview with Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker for their book, I Alone Can Fix It. Trump spoke for hours on a wide variety of topics, and he confirmed that his response against BLM was a massive regret of his presidency.

‘I think if I had it to do again, I would have brought in the military immediately,’ he said.

marke

Even the best of humans make mistakes which is why we need to pray daily for wisdom and guidance from God.