On "Horrific"

glorydaz

So in your mind, anything that you can think of that is "worse" makes rape okay. Interesting paradigm.

What an imagination some folks have. Nothing makes rape okay. That has been asserted so many times a person has to be willfully blind not to admit it.

The indoctrination is deeper than I thought. :nono:

bybee

What an imagination some folks have. Nothing makes rape okay. That has been asserted so many times a person has to be willfully blind not to admit it.

The indoctrination is deeper than I thought. :nono:

Perhaps you are incapable of discerning deep thoughts?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Ya got a head spinning emoticon, Angel? ;)

No, does this count?

twister2_zps2f8a7974.gif

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Works for me. Just that fast. I can't even put up a baby picture.

:baby: hmm, there is one of those for use right here on tol - especially appropriate when they start right back off a ban, calling people geriatric and posting this :loser: after each comment that isnt even directed at them... but then its easy to x things out in chat then whine and act like a
crybabysmiley_zps70c55f07.gif

I mean if it isnt seen, it didnt happen, right?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Your friend dozer complained personally to Knight about some of my responses to him and Knight stripped me of my rank!
I am now free to be me!:jeffrson:

So youre saying dozer, caused what happened to you?

How is that statement any different than when dozer says that a persons own actions can cause them to become a victim of _fill in the blank with anything_?

Dozer didnt strip you of anything.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
i caught you in a lie

why would i bother replying to the rest of your nonsense, having identified you as a liar?

What lie? Your title was On Horrific and your OP was specifically about rape. I was on point and you didn't like it nor could you answer my questions. Care to step up to the plate and answer?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Women have a right not to be violated.

Rape is aggrevated assault and should be treated as such.

And no one has argued otherwise, no one has even suggested that a criminal is less of one, or deserves less punishment for their own actions.

For some unknown reason, some people need to keep feigning insult and inisting that is what has been said when it hasnt at ALL.

glorydaz

:baby: hmm, there is one of those for use right here on tol - especially appropriate when they start right back off a ban, calling people geriatric and posting this :loser: after each comment that isnt even directed at them... but then its easy to x things out in chat then whine and act like a
crybabysmiley_zps70c55f07.gif

I mean if it isnt seen, it didnt happen, right?

Thank the Lord there is a witness to this madness. :e4e: