Once saved NOT necessarily always saved.

False Prophet

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Here is the whole verse that you build your doctrine from. It is for those who walk after the Spirit. By their fruits shall you know them! The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, and peace. What fruit are the sophists displaying?
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Does your precious King James say that people that do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God?
3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;

4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,

5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. 1 tim 6
I would gladly be "other" if it means withdrawing my self from so called "Christians" that claim to be the people of God.

iouae

Romans 9:32
Why not? Because they pursued it not by faith but as if it were by works. They stumbled over the stumbling stone.

Is the "stumbling stone" = "rocky ground"?

Did Israel enthusiastically embrace Christ and then stumble over Him?

Then did Israel just wither away?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Here is the whole verse that you build your doctrine from. It is for those who walk after the Spirit. By their fruits shall you know them! The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, and peace. What fruit are the sophists displaying?
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Does your precious King James say that people that do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God?
3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;

4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,

5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. 1 tim 6
I would gladly be "other" if it means withdrawing my self from so called "Christians" that claim to be the people of God.

Personally, I read and study out of the, New King James Version.
However, the, King James Version is just as good. Both are the,
written word of God.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Is the "stumbling stone" = "rocky ground"?
No.

Did Israel enthusiastically embrace Christ and then stumble over Him?
No

Then did Israel just wither away?
No.

You clearly do not understand what you speak of.

1 Peter 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

Im also still waiting for you to answer my earlier questions, still no response from you.

Nanja

You are right.
I looked up TULIP a week ago as well as reading about John Calvin. Every one of the doctrines associated with each letter is utterly wrong.
And Calvin's life was not much to write home about either.

That's simply an indication of your blinded mind.

A person who is Lost cannot believe the Gospel
because they are blinded by satan and it's hid from them.

2 Cor. 4:3-4
v.3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
v.4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them
which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ,
who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

The acronym T.U.L.I.P is the Gospel of Christ, and is founded upon the scriptures alone.

~~~~~

iouae

No.

No

No.

You clearly do not understand what you speak of.

1 Peter 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

That's not what I speak of. I was trying to get an interpretation of that parable out of you. So consider it me trying to help you out.

Would you like to try again, explaining each symbol?

seed =
rocky ground =
germinate and grow =
wither away =

iouae

That's simply an indication of your blinded mind.

A person who is Lost cannot believe the Gospel
because they are blinded by satan and it's hid from them.

2 Cor. 4:3-4
v.3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
v.4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them
which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ,
who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

The acronym T.U.L.I.P is the Gospel of Christ, and is founded upon the scriptures alone.

~~~~~

Do all TULIP's speak the same?
Is that what Calvinism does to one?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That's not what I speak of. I was trying to get an interpretation of that parable out of you. So consider it me trying to help you out.

Would you like to try again, explaining each symbol?

seed =
rocky ground =
germinate and grow =
wither away =

No, you don't understand what you speak of and seem to conveniently forget what you asked to begin with.

Try going back to what i responded to, read the verse you posted and my responses.

iouae

No, you don't understand what you speak of and seem to conveniently forget what you asked to begin with.

Try going back to what i responded to, read the verse you posted and my responses.

Sorry you lost me.

Post your question again clearly please.