ECT Paul was a pentecostal Christian.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
So you are not one of the elect?

I did not know you were despicable but I am not like you.

I talk about my faith because that is the only way I can share what Christ has given me.

It can not be helped.

LA

That's between God and I.

My posts demonstrates my understanding of God's Word.

We must always return to the source of God's Word.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Really? have you not read

Mark 16:17

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

It already happed in the Acts. That time was still special time to establish Christianity is what Jesus said.

And what happened in the Acts is not babbling. It was understandable language.

You guys are misusing the scripture to push your gimmicky doctrines. It is nothing but elitism.

Cross Reference

It already happed in the Acts. That time was still special time to establish Christianity is what Jesus said.

You guys are misusing the scripture to push your gimmicky doctrines. It is nothing but elitism.

or understandable hearing . . . :)

oatmeal

And our times does not need God's words?

Our times can do without God's power in manifestation?

No one in our times could use some healing?

You don't want miracles and healings for those you love?

You don't want God's solutions in your life?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And our times does not need God's words?

Our times can do without God's power in manifestation?

No one in our times could use some healing?

You don't want miracles and healings for those you love?

You don't want God's solutions in your life?

There are plenty of miracles happening. It does not have to be like fake miracles that most Pentecostals claim.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Your understanding of the scriptures indicate you believe Jesus Christ is NOT the same yesterday, today and forever.

Plenty of proclaiming jesus is the beginning and the end in most of my posts and did better by saying the beginning and the end is simultaneously but you being and everyday guy, you're too busyminded without any patience at all to ever hear God's slightest whispers. Your posts are carbon copied from other cult leaders.

You're rambling with useless words not relate to the conversations.

Cross Reference

The Calvinists talks less about themselves.

Calvinists only have one view of Jesus Christ, i.e., what He did for them. They have no thought or consideration for why He did what He did except to save them from going to going hell. So, in that regard, it is all about you.

You might consider, when condemning others who know why He did what He did, that there is more to His coming to Earth than you even suppose.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by TulipBee View Post
The Calvinists talks less about themselves.

Calvinists talk about what evil Calvin taught. Their lord is Calvin, not Jesus.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Calvinists only have one view of Jesus Christ, i.e., what He did for them. They have no thought or consideration for why He did what He did except to save them from going to going hell. So, in that regard, it is all about you.

You might consider, when condemning others who know why He did what He did, that there is more to His coming to Earth than you even suppose.
Calvinists are Calvinist.

Jesus died for the elects only but the only are not always Calvinist. The only are the elects no matter we here they are or who they are.

Why would Jesus bother to save the Reprobates if the drawing already happened? No purpose there. once done is always done. Final answer.

The elects are only instructed to proclaim the gospel to the Reprobates cause God said so.

The condemned are the non elects and not written in the book.

These things can't be blamed on calvinism cause they got it from the Bible. Too late to blame calvinism. Case closed.

Cross Reference

Calvinists are Calvinist.

Jesus died for the elects only but the only are not always Calvinist. The only are the elects no matter we here they are or who they are.

Why would Jesus bother to save the Reprobates if the drawing already happened? No purpose there. once done is always done. Final answer.

The elects are only instructed to proclaim the gospel to the Reprobates cause God said so.

The condemned are the non elects and not written in the book.

These things can't be blamed on calvinism cause they got it from the Bible. Too late to blame calvinism. Case closed.

Lets define what a reprobate is.

A reprobation is without remedy. There is no hope for a reprobate. Not even God can reverse his condition. Why is that?

"Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature . . . . . . . . . . . . . And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Romans 1:19-25,28 (KJV)

Note: There is no hope because it is God Who gives one over to a reprobate condition and for the reasons stated above. Man is not born a reprobate.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Lets define what a reprobate is.

A reprobation is without remedy. There is no hope for a reprobate. Not even God can reverse his condition. Why is that?

"Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature . . . . . . . . . . . . . And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Romans 1:19-25,28 (KJV)

Note: There is no hope because it is God Who gives one over to a reprobate condition and for the reasons stated above. Man is not born a reprobate.

God can do anything He wants?
Why?
Cause God is God and He doesn't need you to tell Him what to do at all. That makes you a reprobate till God changes His mind.

Shame on you

Cross Reference

God can do anything He wants?
Why?
Cause God is God and He doesn't need you to tell Him what to do at all. That makes you a reprobate till God changes His mind.

Shame on you

You just exposed the degree of pity others are required to give you if there can be any hope for you to come out of the darkness you are in.

God cannot violate Himself. God cannot violate His own Holiness! Holiness is His Character.

Shame on you because you would know that about Him if you worshiped Him instead of Calvin.