Paul's gospel was a mystery!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Not everyone is being called to a knowledge of the truth at this time.

Be patient, there is no rush.

heir

TOL Subscriber
But only to those to whom God gives understanding through his Spirit.
The gospel of the grace of God is sent to all men today as God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing our trespasses unto us 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV! It was a mystery that His grace would reach the likes of people like you and me! Read about it in Ephesians!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Not everyone is being called to a knowledge of the truth at this time.

Be patient, there is no rush.
That's not true at all.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Paul was given the dispensation of the grace of God to usward proving God's will!

1 Timothy 2:7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The gospel of the grace of God is sent to all men today as God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing our trespasses unto us 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV! It was a mystery that His grace would reach the likes of people like you and me! Read about it in Ephesians!

But what about the wise according to the flesh, and the mighty and the noble?

Are all of them being called?

You're rushing things, be patient it will all come in due time.

heir

TOL Subscriber

You're rushing things, be patient it will all come in due time.
You are referring to the dispensation of the gospel (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV) where the word of salvation was sent to (Acts 13:26 KJV, Galatians 3:29 KJV) as Paul was sent (at that time) to the Jew first and also to the Greek (the called of that time 1 Corinthians 1:24 KJV). But we are in the dispensation of the grace of God where it has been made known that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing our trespasses unto us (2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV) which is a due time message that God will have all will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth as the man Christ Jesus gave himself a ransom for all (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV)!

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Looking back on the thread, I see you didn't fix it.
hangingwashing.gif

When I quote others, I quote them exactly. :peach: Eph 4:14

Joshua said to the people, “Sanctify yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do wonders among you.” (Jos 3:5, emphasis mine).

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
For some odd reason, certain groups of posters on TOL have a strong aversion to the Apostle Paul.

There's no problem with the apostle Paul. :idunno: There is a problem with
elvis.gif
the false convert (Jud 4 :burnlib:).

...It's just the bible--it :eek: wasn't written to you (Jn 17:17, 19). :poly:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I did not say, "[Better cut off that 'obedience' part (v. 26). ]" as you make it appear by placing it inside my quote. Get out of my space by keeping your comments out of my quote...

:yawn: I'm not here to teach you English 101 (Eph 4:14). :dizzy:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
You are referring to the dispensation of the gospel (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV) where the word of salvation was sent to (Acts 13:26 KJV, Galatians 3:29 KJV) as Paul was sent (at that time) to the Jew first and also to the Greek (the called of that time 1 Corinthians 1:24 KJV). But we are in the dispensation of the grace of God where it has been made known that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing our trespasses unto us (2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV) which is a due time message that God will have all will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth as the man Christ Jesus gave himself a ransom for all (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV)!

That's the question I'm asking, do you know the answer?

heir

TOL Subscriber
There's no problem with the apostle Paul. :idunno:
Do you believe Paul's report or are you like the countless religious folks on this site who would say the Lord and the 12 preached it before him?

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

heir

TOL Subscriber

That's the question I'm asking, do you know the answer?
The called is no longer a limited sending to Acts 26:17 KJV, but an including all men sending as Paul was later sent to even the likes of these Gentiles (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) by the close of Acts (Acts 22:17-21 KJV, Acts 28:26-28 KJV).

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
A very famous eschatologist and Bible teacher proposes that God reveals his plans incrementally in order to thwart Satan's attempts to subvert his plans. Even so, Satan has attempted to thwart God's plans over the centuries, acting on the info that he has.

Wouldn't want to mention his name around here? Would it turn into an :yawn: ad hominemfest? :eek: Eph 4:14

The news is prophecy.

animated-smileys-housekeeping-103.gif

I don't usually start a new Wars & Rumors of Wars thread until some prophetic event occurs. Most of my threads
images
are closed anyway.
t10502.gif

"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth." ~ Bob Enyart Mk 9:41, Dan 10:13, Ps 105:15, Ro 14:4, Mk 6:11, Is 45:24, 54:17, Re 12:10, 12, Mt 13:7, Jud 1:9