Paul's gospel was a mystery!

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Do you believe Paul's report...

There's nothing wrong with the apostle Paul. :dizzy: There's something wrong with the false convert who :listen: excludes repentance (Rom. 5:9) from his gospel (Ac 26:20). Discuss God's holiness and how important that is to you (Re 3:7).
chick_emoticon_sleep_by_pistra.gif
Discuss the sanctification process and how it has changed you (Heb 9:14).
Discuss your love for God's perfect law
and your hatred for every false way (Ps 119:163). :chz4brnz:

Zeke

Paul's gospel was a mystery. Why don't you believe his report?

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

Galatians shows the message was in the allegories written in scripture Galatians 4:24, divided between the literal letter and the spiritual revelation 2Cor 3:6 that speaks to the kingdom within Luke 17:20-21, via Galatians 1:12 which isn't new Galatians 3:8 concerning the inward "timeless" way of the children of the Divine birth Galatians 4:28, which has always been a mystery Matt 11:3 to the sons of Hagar Matt 11:11 .

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Galatians shows the message was in the allegories written in scripture Galatians 4:24, divided between the literal letter and the spiritual revelation 2Cor 3:6 that speaks to the kingdom within Luke 17:20-21, via Galatians 1:12 which isn't new Galatians 3:8 concerning the inward "timeless" way of the children of the Divine birth Galatians 4:28, which has always been a mystery Matt 11:3 to the sons of Hagar Matt 11:11 .
Your post deserves a good [MENTION=7053]SaulToPaul[/MENTION] response !!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Wouldn't want to mention his name around here? Would it turn into an :yawn: ad hominemfest? :eek: Eph 4:14

The news is prophecy.

animated-smileys-housekeeping-103.gif

I don't usually start a new Wars & Rumors of Wars thread until some prophetic event occurs. Most of my threads
images
are closed anyway.
t10502.gif

"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth." ~ Bob Enyart Mk 9:41, Dan 10:13, Ps 105:15, Ro 14:4, Mk 6:11, Is 45:24, 54:17, Re 12:10, 12, Mt 13:7, Jud 1:9
:banned:

heir

TOL Subscriber
There's nothing wrong with the apostle Paul. :dizzy: There's something wrong with the false convert who excludes repentance (Rom. 5:9) from his gospel (Ac 26:20). Discuss God's holiness and how important that is to you (Re 3:7). Discuss the sanctification process and how it has changed you (Heb 9:14). Discuss your love for God's perfect law and your hatred for every false way (Ps 119:163).
I'll take that as your rejection of it. Your head must be spinning!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you believe Paul's report...

I believe what Paul wrote to the Corinthians.

1 Corinthians 1:26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble are called.

But to those who are called...

1 Corinthians 1:24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.​

But only to those who are called, everyone else has to wait a little longer. No big deal, all will be called eventually.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you believe Paul's report or are you like the countless religious folks on this site who would say the Lord and the 12 preached it before him?

Ephesians 2:20 Having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone.​

Paul didn't build on any other foundation than those who built before him.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I believe what Paul wrote to the Corinthians.

1 Corinthians 1:26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble are called.

But to those who are called...

1 Corinthians 1:24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.​

But only to those who are called, everyone else has to wait a little longer. No big deal, all will be called eventually.
We are neither Jew or Greek. That's the first sending of Paul dealing with those allied with Israel (Acts 13:16 KJV, Acts 13:26 KJV, Galatians 3:29 KJV) that Paul was preaching to in synagogue after synagogue to gather them into the one Body (Romans 11:1-6 KJV) by his mystery gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, but now (then) was made manifest,...(Romans 16:25 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

We are Gentiles, who in time past were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV until it was made known that we had hope (Ephesians 2:13 KJV) through the ministry of Paul (Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV) which is the second sending of Paul (Acts 22:17-21 KJV)!

God is calling all men to be saved today by the gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV)!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Ephesians 2:20 Having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone.​

Paul didn't build on any other foundation than those who built before him.

1 Corinthians 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Corinthians 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

Another really good point. The Twelve preached to Jews who knew who Jesus was, many Gentiles had never heard of Jesus.

Explaining who Jesus is was Paul's foundation to Gentiles. This foundation was not needed for Jews. They had attended Passover when Jesus was executed.

beloved57

Paul referred to the Gospel as the "Glorious Gospel" 2 Corinthians 4:4. It is glorious, because it gloriously brings people to Christ.

The Gospel is hid to them that are Lost, 2 Cor 4:3

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

Nanja

The Gospel is hid to them that are Lost, 2 Cor 4:3

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

Very True! And the non-elect, reprobates, the goats, shall be permanently Lost, so they shall never believe the Gospel of their salvation because they never had any: They were appointed to disobedience 1 Pet. 2:8.

John 10:26
But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

God's Purpose for Paul, and all of the Apostles preaching, was to bring the Gospel of God's Grace to all who were appointed to Eternal Life Acts 13:48, for they must hear the Gospel of their Salvation Eph. 1:13; 2 Tim. 1:9.
And for those which were appointed to disobedience, the goats, the Gospel is preached according to the Purpose of God for the savour of death unto death: God is fitting them for destruction Rom. 9:22:

2 Cor. 2:15-16
15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:
16 To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life.
And who is sufficient for these things?

Rev. 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

~~~~~

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Peter, full of the Holy Spirit where a sharp sword came from his mouth even said; " Not so, Lord!"

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Very True! And the non-elect, reprobates, the goats, shall be permanently Lost, so they shall never believe the Gospel of their salvation because they never had any: They were appointed to disobedience 1 Pet. 2:8.

You do believe that Jesus Christ paid the debt for all sinners right? And that Christ died for the the sins of all mankind?

beloved57

John 10:26
But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

God's Purpose for Paul, and all of the Apostles preaching, was to bring the Gospel of God's Grace to all who were appointed to Eternal Life Acts 13:48, for they must hear the Gospel of their Salvation Eph. 1:13; 2 Tim. 1:9.
And for those which were appointed to disobedience, the goats, the Gospel is preached according to the Purpose of God for the savour of death unto death: God is fitting them for destruction Rom. 9:22:

2 Cor. 2:15-16
15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:
16 To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life.
And who is sufficient for these things?

Rev. 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

~~~~~

Amen Sister!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Very True!
It is only after one believes not that they are blinded by the god of this world.

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

When did you trust the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV)? The faith of Jesus Christ and His finished work on the cross in your place cannot be put to your account until you believe (Romans 3:21-22 KJV).