Paul's gospel was a mystery!

heir

TOL Subscriber
God's Purpose for Paul, and all of the Apostles preaching, was to bring the Gospel of God's Grace to all who were appointed to Eternal Life Acts 13:48,
Your entire belief system is based on those before you who wrongly divided the word of truth. Paul was not sent to all men at that time, but to those allied with Israel. The scope of his ministry widened to an all men sending when the Lord sent him far hence (Acts 22:17-21 KJV) to the inclusion of people like us (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV, Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
Good point. Not all Gentiles were Greek.

I'm glad we got that straightened out.
Right. We can see from the scriptures who Paul was sent to at that time and it was not to the likes of us (2 Corinthians 12:1-6 KJV, Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV). The due time sending of an all men inclusion (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV, Titus 2:11 KJV) came later. It is the second sending of Paul (Acts 22:17-21 KJV, Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV) !

Nanja

Your entire belief system is based on those before you who wrongly divided the word of truth. Paul was not sent to all men at that time, but to those allied with Israel. The scope of his ministry widened to an all men sending when the Lord sent him far hence (Acts 22:17-21 KJV) to the inclusion of people like us (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV, Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV).

The Gospel is sent to Christ's Sheep that He gave His life for John 10:11,15, His Church Eph. 5:25:
God's Elect in the world Titus 1:1, whether jew or gentile, and the Holy Spirit prepares them to receive it by by giving them Spiritual Life.

~~~~~~

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Gospel is sent to Christ's Sheep that He gave His life for John 10:11,15, His Church Eph. 5:25:
God's Elect in the world Titus 1:1, whether jew or gentile, and the Holy Spirit prepares them to receive it by by giving them Spiritual Life.

~~~~~~

You and B57 are "Hyper-Calvinists" and believe that God creates ALL sin. Why should anybody be listening to you?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Right. We can see from the scriptures who Paul was sent to at that time and it was not to the likes of us...

I don't know what you mean by the likes of us. Who is us? And why are we not Gentiles?

beloved57

~~~~~~

Amen Sister!

Ac28

Paul's gospel was a mystery. Why don't you believe his report?

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
The mystery you quote from Romans is found in the Scriptures of the prophets - Rom 16:26. It is a part of the Mystery of Christ - Rom 16:25. The Mystery in Colossians 1:26 was hid from every age and every generation and was, therefore, not found in the scriptures of the prophets. In essence, It is the final revealing of the Mystery of Christ. The Mystery in Ro 16 is totally different than the new Mystery found in Paul's last 7 epistles

Nanja

It When did you trust the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV)? The faith of Jesus Christ and His finished work on the cross in your place cannot be put to your account until you believe (Romans 3:21-22 KJV).

After I was Born of the Spirit of God, made Spiritually Alive, whereby He had given me Faith / Belief / Assurance Gal. 5:22 of my Salvation in Christ.

But the natural man who is spiritually dead, has no ability to perform works of righteousness such as hearing and believing the Gospel, God's Words, which are Spiritual 1 Cor. 2:13 because he is not of God.

John 8:43, 47
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Therefore, the only hope any person has to hear God's Words Spiritually is only if they are first Quickened by the Spirit Eph. 2:1, Made Spiritually Alive, Born of God, which is evidence of their being Elect of God 2 Tim. 1:9.

1 Pet. 1:2
Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Titus 3:5
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
After I was Born of the Spirit of God, made Spiritually Alive, whereby He had given me Faith / Belief / Assurance Gal. 5:22 of my Salvation in Christ.

But the natural man who is spiritually dead, has no ability to perform works of righteousness such as hearing and believing the Gospel, God's Words, which are Spiritual 1 Cor. 2:13 because he is not of God.

John 8:43, 47
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Therefore, the only hope any person has to hear God's Words Spiritually is only if they are first Quickened by the Spirit Eph. 2:1, Made Spiritually Alive, Born of God, which is evidence of their being Elect of God 2 Tim. 1:9.

1 Pet. 1:2
Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Titus 3:5
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

~~~~~

:yawn:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Ephesians 2:20 Having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone.​

Paul didn't build on any other foundation than those who built before him.

This flew right over the cuckoo's nest.

They couldn't hit it with a howitzer. :cheers:

beloved57

Heir

The faith of Jesus Christ and His finished work on the cross in your place cannot be put to your account until you believe (Romans 3:21-22 KJV).

False statement not found in scripture! It promotes being made righteous by works, by what a person does!