Piggate

This Charming Manc

Our world seems to have become so much more bizarre of late.

Without going into puerile detail had piggate registered on your side of the pond?

I think its probably not true, but it may finish Cameron as a serious politician.

Can you imagine him getting up to make a statement at the G8 and Putin just going 'oink?'

Last edited:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's a puerile (note spelling) topic indeed. Much ado about nothing over here given the shenanigans of many a university frat house.

AMR

rexlunae

Without going into puerile detail had piggate registered on your side of the pond?

Yes.

I think its probably not true, but it may finish Cameron as a serious politician.

Cameron has nearly presided over the demise of the UK at least twice, and there's probably another shot at it coming up before the end of his term. He presides over a government which is the majority in parliament, but got that majority on an almost entirely regional vote representing a fairly small minority of the whole country. There are much, much better reasons he should be out.

Can you imagine him getting up to make a statement at the G8 and Putin just going 'oink?'

No.

gcthomas

The 'journalist' that cowrote the book admitted that she did not manage to verify the story, but she decided to include the 'story' in the book anyway. The big name author Lord Ashcroft, a very big donor to the Conservative party who did not get the ministerial post he though he had bought, seems to have decided to punish Cameron with unverifiable inuendo, hoping some will stick despite the fact it was probably fabricated.

Such is politics. I think Lord Ashcroft comes out of it worse than Cameron on the integrity stakes in this case.

This Charming Manc

Agreed, as a none Cameron fan I tittered but I don't think there is anything to this.

The 'journalist' that cowrote the book admitted that she did not manage to verify the story, but she decided to include the 'story' in the book anyway. The big name author Lord Ashcroft, a very big donor to the Conservative party who did not get the ministerial post he though he had bought, seems to have decided to punish Cameron with unverifiable inuendo, hoping some will stick despite the fact it was probably fabricated.

Such is politics. I think Lord Ashcroft comes out of it worse than Cameron on the integrity stakes in this case.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
An ultra liberal British Prime Minister
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_David_Cameron

did a very sick and twisted thing as a college student during an initiation:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/09/21/david-cameron-piggate-claim/72551554/

The US had a President who during his college days sided with the enemy during a war where 10's of thousands of young American men were being killed. (but he didn't inhale).

Try to keep things in perspective liberal UK'ers, you have a dream come true in David Cameron.

This Charming Manc

er Camerons conservative .........

Leader of the British Conservative party

:D

he probably didn't do it either...

An ultra liberal British Prime Minister
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_David_Cameron

did a very sick and twisted thing as a college student during an initiation:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/09/21/david-cameron-piggate-claim/72551554/

The US had a President who during his college days sided with the enemy during a war where 10's of thousands of young American men were being killed. (but he didn't inhale).

Try to keep things in perspective liberal UK'ers, you have a dream come true in David Cameron.

This Charming Manc

I hope these joke translates into american

CPfJ4cpWcAA5Kh1.jpg

CPdXhIlWIAA__rs.jpg

CPbZ4NSWEAAehUp.jpg

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
er Camerons conservative .........

Leader of the British Conservative party

:D

Hence the reason I posted a link showing the political positions of David Cameron.

We can go through the article and I can ask you things like "What part of acknowledging the legitimacy of homosexual 'marriage' is conservative?"

or

"Is moving the time limit for abortion from 24 weeks to 20 weeks a conservative value?"

he probably didn't do it either...

People do all kinds of crazy stuff in college (Cameron was probably drunk as a skunk when he did it).

Former atheist and current resident of the fiery lakes of Hell Christopher Hitchens played around with bisexuality in his college days.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-gay-flings-Christopher-Hitchens-Oxford.html

This Charming Manc

he is pro free trade, anti welfare state, heavy law and order, anti europe, talks values and pro family but doesn't deliver.

yep he is conservative politician of the center right, not as moronic as your good self but on that side of the scale.

Hence the reason I posted a link showing the political positions of David Cameron.

We can go through the article and I can ask you things like "What part of acknowledging the legitimacy of homosexual 'marriage' is conservative?"

or

"Is moving the time limit for abortion from 24 weeks to 20 weeks a conservative value?"

People do all kinds of crazy stuff in college (Cameron was probably drunk as a skunk when he did it).

Former atheist and current resident of the fiery lakes of Hell Christopher Hitchens played around with bisexuality in his college days.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-gay-flings-Christopher-Hitchens-Oxford.html

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
he [PM Cameron] is pro free trade,

Meaning he outsources jobs that the Brits should have to 3rd world countries?

anti welfare state, heavy law and order,

According to the wiki article he's anti death penalty. Is that "heavy law and order" in the minds of liberals?

anti europe, talks values and pro family but doesn't deliver.

i.e. talk is cheap, action speaks.

yep he is conservative politician of the center right, not as moronic as your good self but on that side of the scale.

How about we both agree that your PM is a "chicken in the middle of the road moderate"?

gcthomas

According to the wiki article he's anti death penalty. Is that "heavy law and order" in the minds of liberals?

Execution vs life imprisonment is not a liberal-conservative issue over here, and it certainly isn't a law & order issue, since in either case the criminal is off the streets. It IS a retribution issue though, which is why you're for it?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Execution vs life imprisonment is not a liberal-conservative issue over here,

What planet did you say you are from Beldar?

663026b1633b8b09f4f0061f3cda8d4a.jpeg

and it certainly isn't a law & order issue, since in either case the criminal is off the streets. It IS a retribution issue though, which is why you're for it?

If my understanding of physiologics serves me correctly, once a murderer is executed, it's literally impossible for him to murder again.

Being that the UK is even more liberal than the US, I would assume that parole is given to convicted murderers; bleeding heart liberals such as yourself find a technicality to free said convicted murderers, etc., thus allowing them (which they often do) to murder again.

This Charming Manc

Quote:

What planet did you say you are from Beldar?

663026b1633b8b09f4f0061f3cda8d4a.jpeg

If my understanding of physiologics serves me correctly, once a murderer is executed, it's literally impossible for him to murder again.

Very few western countries have the bloodlust america has. There is a few politicians on the extreme right who are pro death penalty, but most realise it doesn't work.

Being that the UK is even more liberal than the US, I would assume that parole is given to convicted murderers; bleeding heart liberals such as yourself find a technicality to free said convicted murderers, etc., thus allowing them (which they often do) to murder again.

hmmm our murder rate is significantly lower than yours go figure....

gcthomas

I am not aware of convicted murderers released on license murdering again in any great number, but I do know of plenty of cases of 'convicted murderers' turning out to be innocent. No good if they have been killed, though.

Since the number of murders carried out by released lifers is close to nil here, the innocent are more protected by not executing them.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

I am not aware of convicted murderers released on license murdering again in any great number,

Ten/twelve in the past decade in such a small country as yours is ten/twelve too many.

Revealed: The TEN convicted murderers who were freed on licence only to kill AGAIN in the past decade

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ers-freed-licence-kill-AGAIN-past-decade.html

but I do know of plenty of cases of 'convicted murderers' turning out to be innocent. No good if they have been killed, though

Since the number of murders carried out by released lifers is close to nil here, the innocent are more protected by not executing them.

According to the rule of law: If someone is convicted of a crime by a jury of their peers, they are no longer "innocent".

Now back to the guy who did very nasty things as a college student to a dead animal:

How is he considered "conservative", and more importantly is PETA aware of this?

PureX

Our world seems to have become so much more bizarre of late.

We Americans don't go in for that sort of political slander.

:eek:

gcthomas

According to the rule of law: If someone is convicted of a crime by a jury of their peers, they are no longer "innocent".

Court decisions are not 'fact' but legal fictions, as you know. "Innocent" in court means "insufficient evidence to find guilty", and it doesn't translate directly to any common usage of the word.

Now back to the guy who did very nasty things as a college student to a dead animal

The law says "innocent until proven guilty", so in your mind you MUST describe him as innocent, to be consistent with your previous comment. But you are only consistent in your desire to demean and execute the innocent.