Prostituting TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

This is AMR's comment.

I know fully well that you are leaned and educated with tons of degrees. But your knowledge is nothing if you don't know Jesus' simple messages.

In fact, your knowledge is making you, Nang, CL so arrogant which Jesus hates. Arrogance is enemy of Jesus' followers. All three of are elitists are proud of it.

This is Christianity 101.

Authority is often mistaken as arrogance especially by the ignorant reprobates who know no authority except that of the prince of the power of the air, who tends to keep a low profile.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Musterion,

I just replied to your hate filled thread and replied to your cheat shot question.

So your boastful comment about me is just so empty and full of hot air.

You are nothing but coward which you don't have anything to glorify God and Jesus.

take care.

You are back to ignore.

I converse with you after you repent and become true Jesus' servant.

He really NEEDS your mercy! Be patient with him because, he's
one of those 'true believers' who are positioned into the "Body
of Christ" and guaranteed eternal life! Meshak, you don't want
to have anything to do with him or the Grace of God! Right?

Stay away from BOTH of those! Keep working your way to Heaven,
instead! It suits you better! That way; according to you, you may
or may not be accepted into God's eternal life! It's all up to, how
many good WORKS Meshak does!

Maybe you're a Christian/maybe not, right Meshak? Now, it's time
for you to put GM back on ignore! Have a nice day! Don't be 'sleazy'
to anyone! Why? Cause it will delete some of your good works!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Meshak HATES neg-reps and complains about them! I wonder if she
thinks that her good works/bad works are under the same program?

Meaning that, if she does a 'good work' then, she gets a "Pos-Rep"
but, if she does a 'bad work' then, she gets a "Neg-Rep!"

That way, if her "Pos-reps" outweigh her "Neg-reps" she gets to enter
Heaven! Get it?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Meshak HATES neg-reps and complains about them! I wonder if she
thinks that her good works/bad works are under the same program?

Meaning that, if she does a 'good work' then, she gets a "Pos-Rep"
but, if she does a 'bad work' then, she gets a "Neg-Rep!"

That way, if her "Pos-reps" outweigh her "Neg-reps" she gets to enter
Heaven! Get it?

neg repping is not healthy. Like a frog in a pot of water. bring the water to a boil and the frog never jumps out. The frog slowly got used to it and died.

Don't let neg reppping kill you. Friends don't let friends drive drunk or neg rep. I'm your friend and neg rep will make you very sick down the road.

Do you smoke? probably not since you told us you hate coffee.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
James 2:14-26

Faith Without Works Is Dead

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my[b] works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?[c] 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”[d] And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
25 Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way?
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

heir

TOL Subscriber
He first tells me, I'm gonna turn into a black man and
have a heart attack, now, in the next breath tells me
he loves me? What's going on?
Love worketh no ill to his neighbor. If truster loved you, he would preach the gospel that is the power of God to save you (Romans 1:16 KJV), the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). He would also be studying and preaching the word of truth rightly divided (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV, 2 Timothy 4:2 KJV)!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my[b] works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?[c] 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”[d] And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
25 Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way?
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

The problem is, who was James speaking to here? The House of
Israel or the gentle believers? Check it out and get back to me!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
neg repping is not healthy. Like a frog in a pot of water. bring the water to a boil and the frog never jumps out. The frog slowly got used to it and died.

Don't let neg reppping kill you. Friends don't let friends drive drunk or neg rep. I'm your friend and neg rep will make you very sick down the road.

Do you smoke? probably not since you told us you hate coffee.

neg repping is really a sin

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Love worketh no ill to his neighbor. If truster loved you, he would preach the gospel that is the power of God to save you (Romans 1:16 KJV), the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). He would also be studying and preaching the word of truth rightly divided (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV, 2 Timothy 4:2 KJV)!

AMEN!

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

and you'll really be dead without faith. Too bad we're ALL born spiritually dead as a doorknob. Dead as deader can be. How dead can we get? Can a corpse desire ice cream from hearing an ice cream truck. Can a corpse crawl out and flag down the ice cream truck. Arminians think they can a little bit.

got gift of faith?

heir

TOL Subscriber

PTL! Grace without works isn't!

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Ephesians 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Romans 11:6 KJV, Titus 3:5 KJV

If we could so much as wiggle our little finger in an attempt to save ourselves by doing something; in the ages to come, God could not shew the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us through Christ Jesus!

Ephesians 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
PTL! Grace without works isn't!

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Ephesians 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Romans 11:6 KJV, Titus 3:5 KJV

If we could so much as wiggle our little finger in an attempt to save ourselves by doing something; in the ages to come, God could not shew the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us through Christ Jesus!

Ephesians 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Again, AMEN!!

Truster

The problem is, who was James speaking to here? The House of
Israel or the gentle believers? Check it out and get back to me!

There are some, and Luther was included in the number, that didn't want James in the canon. I was rather disappointed to read this because the second verse of James mystified me and then upheld me in many testings.

Status
Not open for further replies.