Prostituting TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

you keep your white substances when you pos rep when theology is correct while I don't neg rep you. I lose your milky white substances when you neg rep without reasons. you gain sickly deadly black substances when you neg rep without reasons. The more black you have, the longer you have to wait to get to heaven even though you might get there at the end. The more you neg rep, the less you learn and delay your entrance to Heaven.

In other words, neg repping means more suffering.

you are suffering

White substances?

Longer wait to get into heaven?

Delay on getting into heaven?

Care to elaborate on these please? I was wonder what GM was talking about in chat and then found this.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
no but it is a sin
and
continuing to sin without repenting will

So, you're saying that, TOL neg-repping is;

1) Evil!
2) Wicked!
3) Horrific!
4) Disgusting!
5) Devastating!
6) Satanic!
7) Insane!
8) Barbaric!
9) Inhuman!
10) Deplorable!
11) Mind-boggling!
12) Treasonable!
13) Outrageous!
14) Crippling!
15) Disturbing!
16) Frightful!
17) Unforgivable!
18) Unfathomable!
19) Atrocious!
20) Torturous!
21) All of the above!

Choose one or more, that apply.

Krsto

In our Reformed churches, we never solicited tithes or "passed a plate."
Of course not. Your method is far more effective. You have them in fear of being against the Law of God if they don't tithe. Or have you not read the Westminster Catechism?
We trusted in private donations given freely, out of sight of the congregation at large.
No you don't. You make them give out of constraint, contrary to Paul's injunction to not give out of constraint. If someone believes God requires Christians to tithe they are giving out of constraint and you make them think that.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So, you're saying that, TOL neg-repping is;

1) Evil!
2) Wicked!
3) Horrific!
4) Disgusting!
5) Devastating!
6) Satanic!
7) Insane!
8) Barbaric!
9) Inhuman!
10) Deplorable!
11) Mind-boggling!
12) Treasonable!
13) Outrageous!
14) Crippling!
15) Disturbing!
16) Frightful!
17) Unforgivable!
18) Unfathomable!
19) Atrocious!
20) Torturous!
21) All of the above!

Choose one or more, that apply.

IF he has stated that neg repping is wrong, he is a huge hypocrite. He does it too.

heir

TOL Subscriber
no but it is a sin
and
continuing to sin without repenting will
You can't be serious about neg repping, but let me ask you about sins, what sin did Christ not die for when God was in Christ reconciling the world unto Himself not imputing our trespasses unto us (2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV), when Christ died on the cross for our sins (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)?

This Charming Manc

Nang,

I don't know what you do but would you criticize anyone who is employed by or does business with non believers?

does you money come 100% from believers ?

Is that a biblical principle , because wow most us guys are comprised that way working for and in non christian business?

Should I resign my job now?

If I were Knight, I would be ashamed and embarrassed that his monetary support comes in great part from ungodly members.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
White substances?

Longer wait to get into heaven?

Delay on getting into heaven?

Care to elaborate on these please? I was wonder what GM was talking about in chat and then found this.

GM knows and yes I'm guilty myself for neg repping him and others. most here are not ready for me to elaborate. It might be against the rules for me to explain. Maybe reap what you sow or purgatory like or soul sleep waiting might work here but folks go all over the place with this. I got this stuff from a very old monk in the Emei mountains.
its not the rep itself but it's the intent or emotions that comes with it. we all need to brush up on neg repping stuff and the rules here prefers everyone to hold decent conversations and not derail with small talk. I do small talk too but my goal is to cultivate my energies that produces white substances in me. I have plenty of reaping to do myself but cultivating good stuff is my goal. I still have to go through suffering and can't change that due to predestination or certain natural laws. What do know as well as the doctors know, emotions can cause ailments and cancer. Most here treats God as an object and but they're everyday people. I'm not everyday man. The Elects must obey God's commands just as the Earth obeys the law of orbiting the sun. I'll stop here.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Man oh man? You sure take the, TOL rep system to a whole new
level. Where does it say in the Bible that, if you give your fellow
posters a TOL neg-rep, you'll have to wait awhile before entering
Heaven? Chapter and verse please?

don't look at God's fingernail only, look at Him as a whole. Absorb the whole 66 book Bible all at once and feel it. Feel it and test it the Spirit

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
But, it says nothing about TOL neg-repping?

understanding people and what they do is the better word for it. Jesus didn't say things with hatred to those that hammered Him to the cross. It's a different kind of Love that only a very few has here. It's the kind of passion that cures breast cancer or the blind.

the powerful kind.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Of course not. Your method is far more effective. You have them in fear of being against the Law of God if they don't tithe. Or have you not read the Westminster Catechism?

No you don't. You make them give out of constraint, contrary to Paul's injunction to not give out of constraint. If someone believes God requires Christians to tithe they are giving out of constraint and you make them think that.

I was surprised to see a reformed baptist church not do plate passing thing. I don't pay for my pastor's $200,000 salary at my presby church.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, we aren't in your reformed church, thank God.

TOL is not a church, and we don't need to do anything "quietly", which should make you happy or your hissssssssing wouldn't be allowed. :chuckle:

Yes, that's exactly right. This isn't a church. Nang is trying to take control of what doesn't belong to her. A see-through attempt to justify her existence because in herself there is no justification.

jeremysdemo

How can an effective and saving witness help unbelievers, if they make raising money more important than their own testimony?
well they raise money one week out of the year....

and testify the other 51 weeks...

seems to be a fairly large percentage of importance there.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

tithing back then was with agriculture, foods, not money.

Now why would Jesus say the coin is Caesars and then tell us to collect Ceaser's coins.

do you think he is a tax collector or something.

you're greedy.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
well they raise money one week out of the year....

and testify the other 51 weeks...

seems to be a fairly large percentage of importance there.

Also, Knight has ALWAYS made it clear that no one is required to donate.

In other words, if someone doesn't donate, they will still be allowed to post exactly as they always have.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
IF he has stated that neg repping is wrong, he is a huge hypocrite. He does it too.

you bet I'm a hypocrite. Even B57 tells me that. It didn't take him long to tell me that. I don't need to find out at judgement. I already know that by reading the Geneva Bible.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
you bet I'm a hypocrite. Even B57 tells me that. It didn't take him long to tell me that. I don't need to find out at judgement. I already know that by reading the Geneva Bible.

:think: I wasn't referring to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.