ECT Raptured__ What is it? Who is will be? When will it happen?

God's Truth

I agree
and
to say someone is not saved
is
not a condemnation of them
it is just a claim that we are not really saved until the end
I am not saved
but
I believe I can be saved
if
I can overcometh

Oh that is sad. I did not know you do not believe you are saved.

Would you consider that these scriptures tell us we can be saved now?

Saved

Acts 15:11
No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are.”

Ephesians 2:8-9
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.

Ephesians 2:5
made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.

Ephesians 2:8
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—

2 Timothy 1:9
He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,

Titus 3:5
he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,

Luke 19:9
Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham.

2 Corinthians 6:2
For he says, “In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.” I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation.

Philippians 2:12
[ Do Everything Without Grumbling ] Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

1 Peter 2:2
Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation,

John 17:3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

1 John 5:20
We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

Being Saved

1 Corinthians 1:18
[ Christ Crucified Is God’s Power and Wisdom ] For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

2 Corinthians 2:15
For we are to God the pleasing aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.

1 Corinthians 15:2
By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

Will be saved

Matthew 10:22
You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Matthew 24:13
but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I believe we can know now.

You are the one who condemned me for not having all your beliefs. I know I am saved and not condemned.

You throw out these false statements when any disagree with you.

Your doctrine denies Jesus being a man raised up by God from the human race to be Saviour, intercessor, and King over the new creation of men.

You claim He was a man in Heaven before Jesus was born.

LA

God's Truth

You throw out these false statements when any disagree with you.
That is not true and they are not false.
Your doctrine denies Jesus being a man raised up by God from the human race to be Saviour, intercessor, and King over the new creation of men.

No it does not.
You claim He was a man in Heaven before Jesus was born.

LA

Jesus had the resurrected glorified Spiritual body of the Man Jesus before coming to earth. Jesus told God the Father to glorify him with the glory he had with Him before the world began. We will have glorious bodies like his at the resurrection. it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That is not true and they are not false.

No it does not.

Jesus had the resurrected glorified Spiritual body of the Man Jesus before coming to earth. Jesus told God the Father to glorify him with the glory he had with Him before the world began. We will have glorious bodies like his at the resurrection. it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.

Jesus was born a man/child through the Holy Spirit overshadowing Mary.

You believe in a form of reincarnation.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You do not seem to have an understanding of spiritual things.

The heaven of Rev.ch 12 refers to the spiritual realm of the church on earth.

The vision of the woman is of Zion the Heavenly Jerusalem out of which vision of the future was born Christ.

Satan was never in Heaven itself, for he was a liar from the beginning.

Satan is kicked out of the company of the church (in the future)where he accuses the believers of their sins when the church presents itself before God on earth in their assemblies.

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God (the prophets)came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.
Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Zec 3:1 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.
Zec 3:2 And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?
Zec 3:3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.
Zec 3:4 And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.
Zec 3:5 And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the LORD stood by.
Zec 3:6 And the angel of the LORD protested unto Joshua, saying,
Zec 3:7 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.

LA

Many thanks to Saul for reminding me to repeat this post with his neg rep.

May 7th, 2015 08:52 AM SaulToPaul LA the great judge of all mankind, who knoweth all

A man of truly great integrity in his own eyes, who never posts anything of worth.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who neg repped who first?
Please be honest (for once).

I repeat the same answer.

I neg repped you for making silly comments, instead of contributing something useful to the conversations.

You replied with now dozens of neg reps such as there latest ones--

Poster/Poser... May 11th, 2015 05:05 AM SaulToPaul LA, the great judge of all mankind

OSAS Col 3:3 May 11th, 2015 05:00 AM SaulToPaul Bad news for you, as you sin willfully, daily.

Raptured__ What is it?... May 7th, 2015 08:52 AM SaulToPaul LA the great judge of all mankind, who knoweth all

Poster/Poser... May 6th, 2015 04:41 AM SaulToPaul LA the great judge of all

You pose that I am dishonest, because you like to see yourself as being so noble, but anyone can see through your silly and dishonest ploy.

LA