ECT Re: Ephesians 2:8

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul said that about himself living by the faith OF the son of God. Can you claim that for your yourself? Are you living by the LIfe of Christ Jesus because that is what Paul was saying?

?
Galatians 2:20 KJV

Salvation is by grace through the faith of Jesus Christ and you want to make it about how I live? That's not the gospel of our salvation. Better get in the book (Titus 3:4-7 KJV).

Cross Reference

Galatians 2:20 KJV

Salvation is by grace through the faith of Jesus Christ and you want to make it about how I live? That's not the gospel of our salvation. Better get in the book (Titus 3:4-7 KJV).

You have convinced me you don't realize what Redemption and Salvation is all about. I'll leave you with that and let you ponder your notions.

DAN P

In part, that verse is accurate However, it is not a complete understanding. This verse incompasses 99.9% completeness as to the more of new birth that was provided for; enabled in, redemption:

Heb 2:10 KJV.

Hi and what is Heb 2:10 saying and what does it mean :

TA PANTA / THE ALL THINGS is used 2 times in verse 10 , and what does it mean ??

The next question is what does , in bring many sons to glory , who are thses sons ??

What kind of salvation is Heb 2:10 talking about , is it speaking about Israel OR the B o c ??

The words TO GLORY what does that mean ??

Convince me you know what Heb 2:10 is taking about ??

dan p

Cross Reference

Hi and what is Heb 2:10 saying and what does it mean :

TA PANTA / THE ALL THINGS is used 2 times in verse 10 , and what does it mean ??

The next question is what does , in bring many sons to glory , who are thses sons ??

What kind of salvation is Heb 2:10 talking about , is it speaking about Israel OR the B o c ??

The words TO GLORY what does that mean ??

Convince me you know what Heb 2:10 is taking about ??

dan p

It's talking about new birth enablement per John 3:3 and 5.

DAN P

It's talking about new birth enablement per John 3:3 and 5.

Hi and it is talking about Israel and did not answer the rest of the questions !!

Where does it say NEW BIRTH in John 3:3 ??

The Greeks I SAY / LEGO and HE CANNOT / DYNAMAI and in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and place the CONTEXT of JOHN 3:3 during Jesus earthly ministry !!

Verve 5 says all have to be BORN of Water and the Spirit , and do you believe in WATER BAPTISM ??

Eph 2:8 says we are saved by GRACE , so that is different from John 3:3 , WHY is that ??

dan p

Cross Reference

So then, whose faith is Ephesians 2:8 referring to? Is it "gifted" faith from God without requiring spiritual collateral or faith "gifted" to one who does reveal spiritual collateral in whom God finds favor because, without faith it is impossible to please God?