Republican majority in the Senate drops to 51-49

gcthomas

So firebrand conservative Roy Moore lost out to Democrat Doug Jones in the Senate election in Alabama, leaving the GOP with a slim two seat majority in the Senate. A recount seems unlikely given the 1.5% margin.

What do you think?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It appears that Alabamans aren't that conservative after all. Keep in mind that 58% of them voted for a rainbow flag waving/pro abortion/sexual predator from New York City for President just over a year ago. While I truly wanted Roy Moore to win because he stands for the things that the Republicrat Party no longer believes in, maybe it's best that he doesn't have to watch the Republicrat Party continue to die a slow miserable death as a US Senator.

What really surprises me is that my bestest friend in the whoooole wide world (WizardofOz) backed a candidate (Doug Jones) that is for partial birth abortion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKy3n-dKGxI

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So firebrand conservative Roy Moore lost out to Democrat Doug Jones in the Senate election in Alabama, leaving the GOP with a slim two seat majority in the Senate. A recount seems unlikely given the 1.5% margin.

What do you think?
51-49 you have astonishing mathematical skills.

gcthomas

It appears that Alabamans aren't that conservative after all. Keep in mind that 58% of them voted for a rainbow flag waving/pro abortion/sexual predator from New York City for President just over a year ago. While I truly wanted Roy Moore to win because he stands for the things that the Republicrat Party no longer believes in, maybe it's best that he doesn't have to watch the Republicrat Party continue to die a slow miserable death as a US Senator.

What really surprises me is that my bestest friend in the whoooole wide world (WizardofOz) backed a candidate (Doug Jones) that is for partial birth abortion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKy3n-dKGxI

He doesn't mention partial birth abortions in that video. :idunno: Did you mean to link another one?

Jones has said, this, which doesn't exactly match the spin you are putting on it, afaics.

"Having said that, the law for decades has been that late-term procedures are generally restricted except in the case of medical necessity. That's what I support. I don't see any changes in that. It is a personal decision."

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

What do you think?

AWESOME. Now we need a few more Senate seats and to take back the House ... and then we can begin to "make America great again!". :D

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
He doesn't mention partial birth abortions in that video. :idunno: Did you mean to link another one?

I forgot that I was dealing with a abortion apologist.

Obviously you didn't watch the first few seconds where partial birth abortionist Doug Jones refused to answer the question about abortion limitations after the unborn child reaches 20 weeks.

slide_14.jpg

http://images.slideplayer.com/21/6330766/slides/slide_14.jpg

In all fairness to the butcher, maybe he said that he'd ban abortion after 25 weeks, and I missed it in the video?

rob_hand_w_baby.jpg

http://www.kitandjane.ca/images-page/rob_hand_w_baby.jpg

gcthomas

[MENTION=13737]aCultureWarrior[/MENTION], "after 20 weeks" is not synonymous with "partial birth", is it? You have a reputation for distortion of facts, but I had expected you to quietly drop it rather than double down on falsehoods.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
[MENTION=13737]aCultureWarrior[/MENTION], "after 20 weeks" is not synonymous with "partial birth", is it? You have a reputation for distortion of facts, but I had expected you to quietly drop it rather than double down on falsehoods.

So where does baby butcher Doug Jones draw the line, 30 weeks?

maxresdefault.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/cqjA38qxV64/maxresdefault.jpg

I read his disclaimer in Alabama.com (the same one you copied and pasted without providing a link). What bothers me is the last words that he used:

"It is a personal decision".

http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2017/11/doug_jones_speaks_on_abortion.html

When a baby butcher like Doug Jones says "It [abortion] is a personal decision", what does he mean when the subject is partial birth abortion?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

What do you think?

AWESOME. Now we need a few more Senate seats and to take back the House ... and then we can begin to "make America great again!". :D

I would imagine that this election brings back fond memories of when you voted for Barack Hussein Obama in two consecutive Presidential elections ey Sandy?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
So where does baby butcher Doug Jones draw the line, 30 weeks?

You tell me. You claimed to know, but it turns out that you didn't. I don't know either, the difference is that I didn't lie about it.

Baby butcher Doug Jones doesn't draw the line.

I hope that you're not offended that I exposed one of your fellow LGBTQ flag waving baby butchers gcthomas. The last thing that I would want to do is offend barbarians.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What doesn't surprise me is that you would lie about me on TOL. I never 'backed' Doug Jones.

(Poor Aaron, yet another victim of that vicious aCW).

So all of that time you spent smearing anti abortionist Roy Moore wasn't done so that Doug Jones would win?

Arthur Brain

(Poor Aaron, yet another victim of that vicious aCW).

So all of that time you spent smearing anti abortionist Roy Moore wasn't done so that Doug Jones would win?

The only 'victims' of yours are sanity, common sense and critical thinking...and just thinking.

Now stop crying into your watered down ovaltine and go whine on in that little blog of yours.

:thumb:

Arthur Brain

:kookoo:
What are you talking about?

Nope just like :idea: your constant smearing of Trump doesn't make you a Hillary Clinton supporter.

Have you ever heard of a false dilemma before?

Apparently not.

Bear in mind he "thinks" you're about 87 different posters on here, so terms like 'false dilemma' are really gonna scramble his neural circuits...

Well, ok, more so then...

:freak:

Lexington'96

It's good that Moore lost. People who hold Christian views on abortion and sexuality would be demonized even further if he won.

We have to police our own side. Stop voting for people like Trump and stop voting for people like Roy Moore. Everything bad on our side will be examined through a magnifying glass, and Moore would be an unending source for propaganda against us. We can't fight the heirs of Harry Hay if we support people who live like Harry Hay.

By the way, I wanted Moore to win until a month ago.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
It's good that Moore lost. People who hold Christian views on abortion and sexuality would be demonized even further if he won.

We have to police our own side. Stop voting for people like Trump and stop voting for people like Roy Moore. Everything bad on our side will be examined through a magnifying glass, and Moore would be an unending source for propaganda against us. We can't fight the heirs of Harry Hay if we support people who live like Harry Hay.

By the way, I wanted Moore to win until a month ago.
You believe the slander not the stubbornness of Roy Moore did Roy Moore in. I am going to be sick. Do you ever read The New American online? Can we count on Jones to fund Planned Parenthood of Alabama? I don't see anything redeeming for Alabama in a Doug Jones victory, except needed welfare programs.