Republican majority in the Senate drops to 51-49

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
So all of that time you spent smearing anti abortionist Roy Moore wasn't done so that Doug Jones would win?

So all of those lies that you told about a decent God-fearing family man wasn't done so that pro abortionist Doug Jones would win?

What was your motive then Aaron, it certainly wasn't the truth or you would have backed up your smears (another word for bold faced lies) with evidence.

Sometimes, like this, I really believe you are stupid.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The Demogograts don't believe in any tax cuts. People are actually tired of the Republicans cutting the wrong stuff.

I think Pence will be the first conservative Republican president. His veto will bring comfort to many independent voters who don't trust the Demogograt party.

I am being sarcastic here, but I don't believe the Democrats will ever repent. They never gave up on open borders aka unlimited immigration.

You don't think Obama is a democrat?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
What do you mean? You are stating the obvious.

What I mean is Obama deported more illegal aliens than any president before him. Granted, he focused primarily on dangerous criminals first, but there were also plenty of relatively harmless people he deported.

That seems inconsistent with the assertion that democrats want open borders.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
What I mean is Obama deported more illegal aliens than any president before him. Granted, he focused primarily on dangerous criminals first, but there were also plenty of relatively harmless people he deported.

That seems inconsistent with the assertion that democrats want open borders.
No, it doesn't. Obama has to follow legislation given to him from a republican congress. And Obama's administration didn't do this anyway. The local police became the border patrol. Obama is like a Hollywood Marxist to me.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
No, it doesn't. Obama has to follow legislation given to him from a republican congress.

What legislation told him to increase enforcement of immigration laws? He had the same law as G.W.Bush and yet he deported more illegal aliens than Bush. And notice that he did this even in the first two years of his administration, when democrats controlled both houses of Congress.

And Obama's administration didn't do this anyway.

Wrong there. The Border Patrol stepped up deportations, under Obama's direction to focus on dangerous criminals.

The local police became the border patrol.

Local police can't deport anyone. It's the federal government that does it.

Obama is like a Hollywood Marxist to me.

That could be the problem for you.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
What legislation told him to increase enforcement of immigration laws? He had the same law as G.W.Bush and yet he deported more illegal aliens than Bush. And notice that he did this even in the first two years of his administration, when democrats controlled both houses of Congress.
This was a long time ago when the republicans made it a police issue.

Wrong there. The Border Patrol stepped up deportations, under Obama's direction to focus on dangerous criminals.
I noticed you don't have any proof, so what has been said about Obama and the border patrol stands.

Local police can't deport anyone. It's the federal government that does it.
You are in the dark, because this hasn't been true in a long time.

That could be the problem for you.
It is Barry Obama's problem, not mine.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
This was a long time ago when the republicans made it a police issue.

I noticed you don't have any proof, so what has been said about Obama and the border patrol stands.

What can the police do about undocumented immigrants?
Very little. Immigration laws are federal and cannot be enforced by the local police. The local police cannot lawfully approach residents simply to check on their immigration status.

What do the police do with undocumented immigrants who commit traffic violations?
The exact same thing they would do with a properly documented citizen. Most traffic violations are civil forfeiture violations and are not subject to arrest. All persons, regardless of where they are from, are cited and released.

What do the police do about unlicensed and uninsured immigrants?
The police cannot lawfully pull someone over just to check their driving status. As such, the police
must first detect some other traffic violation to conduct a stop and ask for a license. Any unlicensed person, no matter where they are from, is cited. The same rules apply for insurance.

What do the police do with undocumented immigrants who commit crimes?
All undocumented immigrants who are arrested and booked into the jail for the commission of a crime are referred to Immigration and Customs Enforcement for deportation hearings. The typical response from ICE is to transfer the arrested subject to Milwaukee for an initial hearing. Unless the subject poses a threat to the community, the subject is released by ICE pending a future hearing in federal court.

http://www.darlingtonwi.org/Immigration.pdf

You are in the dark, because this hasn't been true in a long time.

Surprise.

It is Barry Obama's problem, not mine.

He's not responsible for educating you on immigration law.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
So all of that time you spent smearing anti abortionist Roy Moore wasn't done so that Doug Jones would win?

So all of those lies that you told about a decent God-fearing family man wasn't done so that pro abortionist Doug Jones would win?

What was your motive then Aaron, it certainly wasn't the truth or you would have backed up your smears (another word for bold faced lies) with evidence.

Sometimes, like this, I really believe you are stupid.

Why is it that every time I confront Aaron about his left wing tactics, someone else comes in to defend him?

Sigh...so many sock puppets.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Actually, I just read the law. You can do that, too. Worth a try.
It still proves Obama didn't nothing to crackdown on immigration. I could also say that about supposedly conservative George Bush, but even liberals hate too much immigration.

Just because we were sending more back doesn't mean more weren't coming either. And since no one wants to bailout the Peso, the problem is fixed.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Why is it that every time I confront Aaron about his left wing tactics, someone else comes in to defend him?

Why is do you love that Trump picture so much? Are you really a liberal democrat? I doubt you voted for Hillary, because you were a member of the John Birch Society tired of Reagan, Bush, and Bush junior.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It still proves Obama didn't nothing to crackdown on immigration.

Other than deport a record number of illegal aliens.

I could also say that about supposedly conservative George Bush,

Bush was friendly with Hispanics, had friends who are Hispanic, and appointed a lot of them to offices.

He didn't do as much to halt illegal immigration as Obama did, but then he did more than some other recent presidents.

Just because we were sending more back doesn't mean more weren't coming either.

Actually, illegal immigration from Mexico has been falling for years. Would you like me to show you?

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Other than deport a record number of illegal aliens.
Exactly, that doesn't mean anything, and he is not that different among Democrats.

Bush was friendly with Hispanics, had friends who are Hispanic, and appointed a lot of them to offices.
??? They knew how to speak english is your point?

He didn't do as much to halt illegal immigration as Obama did, but then he did more than some other recent presidents.
Since we don't remember when police where given the authority by republicans to turn them over to the Border Patrol, and I don't if any democrats voted for that bill or if Obama or even Bush tried to veto it; we can't credit anyone with it. But I bet the Border Patrol was less welcoming, when the local police got involve, and hence we have ICE, and the bill started with mostly republicans.

Barbarin said:
Actually, illegal immigration from Mexico has been falling for years. Would you like me to show you?
I do remember NAFTA increasing it. But no one wants to bailout NAFTA, by bailing out the Peso again. I wonder why. :D

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Why is do you love that Trump picture so much?

I'm glad that it bothers you so. As I told you when you complained about it under one of your many sock puppet accounts, it's not going anywhere until the Degenerate is either impeached and put into a psychiatric ward where he belongs, or loses the next election to one of his fellow liberals in the Democrat Party.

Are you really a liberal democrat? I doubt you voted for Hillary, because you were a member of the John Birch Society tired of Reagan, Bush, and Bush junior.

LGBTQ'ers/abortionists smear everything good and decent. I'm glad that I'm not an exception to their/your rule.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned

You are a left winger!

aCultureWarrior said:
I'm glad that it bothers you so. As I told you when you complained about it under one of your many sock puppet accounts, it's not going anywhere until the Degenerate is either impeached and put into a psychiatric ward where he belongs, or loses the next election to one of his fellow liberals in the Democrat Party.
Typical leftist rubbish about Trump's sanity; AND I am not Aaron!

Perhaps, you should instead of supporting the homo parade. Call the cops, or get someone to enforce the decency laws. These are not the calm protests of reasonable people.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

You are a left winger!

Smear all that you want, I'm used to it, as is everyone that boldly stands up for God's Word.

Typical leftist rubbish about Trump's sanity; AND I am not Aaron!

Rainbow flag wavers are mentally deranged, Donald Trump is living proof.

Perhaps, you should instead of supporting the homo parade. Call the cops, or get someone to enforce the decency laws. These are not the calm protests of reasonable people.

(Sigh, he tries so hard to play both sides but in the end, Aaron's LGBTQ/abortion rainbow flag waving colors come through),

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned

Smear all that you want, I'm used to it, as is everyone that boldly stands up for God's Word.

Rainbow flag wavers are mentally deranged, Donald Trump is living proof.

(Sigh, he tries so hard to play both sides but in the end, Aaron's LGBTQ/abortion rainbow flag waving colors come through),

Go to my other response. I am not Aaron