Slainté

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Just stopping by to see how everyone is doing and stir up a few quiet threads.

Hope all is going well.

Slainté :cheers:

Zak

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Hope all is going well.

Zak

Wow! Talk about a blast from the past. Welcome back, Zak!

bybee

Hope all is going well.

Zak

I guess I didn't get to know you? But good folks are welcoming you back, so, Welcome Back!

PureX

Hope all is going well.

Zak
:up: :up: :up:

Good to see one of the old timers, back. I thought probably you was dead. ;)

fzappa13

zak knew me as koban

he'll probably stay away for another nine years now :noid:

... and he might remember me as Mateo. I changed my name due to a voluntary absence during which time my user account and all my posts save one were lost in one of Knight's spring cleanings. I'm not real sure why you keep coming and going under different sobriquets.

Granite

Hall of Fame
... and he might remember me as Mateo. I changed my name due to a voluntary absence during which time my user account and all my posts save one were lost in one of Knight's spring cleanings. I'm not real sure why you keep coming and going under different sobriquets.

He thinks it's cute. He's the management's resident pet snake so I guess he can do whatever he wants.:carryon:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Thanks folks... to paraphrase Mr. Clemens, "rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated."

Caledvwlch

Thanks folks... to paraphrase Mr. Clemens, "rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated."

My money was on you being too busy being Freedom From Religion Foundation's Dan Barker to keep being Zakath.

I owe Granite five bucks.

resodko

BANNED
Banned

i burned my koban account (changed my password and email address to random strings and deleted my cookies) because my MSEd program was becoming too demanding and I found it easier to bail than to cut back

re-entered as some other dude when i was teaching and had a lot of time to kill - intended to take a less confrontational tack - mixed success on that end :chuckle:

burned that account in april 2012 with the move imminent and tol proved a distraction best avoided

re-entered as resurrected when i was teaching again and had a lot of time to kill - burned that account a couple months ago when the demands of school became too great and tol too distracting

i find myself in-between now - waiting for the program to start jan 2, spending a lot of time in front of a computer (time to kill), so i'm gonna try to make this one work - pretty sure i can manage the academic demands and still play on tol once in a while

if not? :idunno:

besides, it amuses me that losers like granite are so irritated by it :darwinsm: