So, How Are All The Self-Proclaimed Conservatives Holding Up?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I don't think that you are acknowledging the importance of institutions, marriage being one of the most important institutions that society has had in place for thousands of years.

I said I will try and help other to understand how to fight. As for me, how the heck will it affect me? I ask you, in all fairness, no matter what the Court does no homos are going to come around here; it just will not happen.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I do believe He is, yes - but I am also surrounded by an obnoxious pro-gay marriage family who is rubbing my nose in it. Daily. :plain:

Matthew 5:11 "Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I don't think that you are acknowledging the importance of institutions, marriage being one of the most important institutions that society has had in place for thousands of years.

I said I will try and help other to understand how to fight. As for me, how the heck will it affect me? I ask you, in all fairness, no matter what the Court does no homos are going to come around here; it just will not happen.

Institutions have been place for thousands of years for one reason: because they are an invaluable part of society.

While you might not acknowledge the devastating effect that destroying institutions has on you, rest assured that they do.

bybee

You guys have had a pretty tough couple of weeks. No signs of it "easing up" for you either.

So how have the local TOL cons been processing everything? Are you guys OK?

Did you want to find our location so you can rub us out?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Institutions have been place for thousands of years for one reason: because they are an invaluable part of society.

While you might not acknowledge the devastating effect that destroying institutions has on you, rest assured that they do.

How?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Just dealing with the topic of the dissolution of traditional marriage:

When society doesn't put importance on the nucleus of society (the traditional family: dad, mom, children all living under one roof), then things like alcohol and drug abuse disproportionately occur, out of wedlock sex, abortion, crime, etc. etc. etc., which effects all of us in the long run.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You guys have had a pretty tough couple of weeks. No signs of it "easing up" for you either.

So how have the local TOL cons been processing everything? Are you guys OK?

Doing great Marc, everything is groovy, how about you?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Just dealing with the topic of the dissolution of traditional marriage:

When society doesn't put importance on the nucleus of society (the traditional family: dad, mom, children all living under one roof), then things like alcohol and drug abuse disproportionately occur, out of wedlock sex, abortion, crime, etc. etc. etc., which effects all of us in the long run.

I know it may effect my kids, their kids and grand-kids, and they were born into this, and must deal with it,
My question is how does it effect me personally?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I know it may effect my kids, their kids and grand-kids, and they were born into this, and must deal with it,
My question is how does it effect me personally?

Good point, how does a nation that allows 58+ million of it's most innocent human beings to be murdered in the womb effect you personally.

How does a nation that openly embraces sexual perversion instead of acknowledging the Wisdom of God effect you personally.

Let me give that some thought.