Syrian Refugee Dilemma

theophilus

Luke 10:30-37

Now I'm trying to figure out how to tell God, eye to eye, why I did nothing for the robbed, beaten, poor and fleeing brothers.

And if we're not letting anyone into the US then we need to take the sign off the Statue of Liberty.

What's a sister to do?

brewmama

Now I'm trying to figure out how to tell God, eye to eye, why I did nothing for the robbed, beaten, poor and fleeing brothers.

And if we're not letting anyone into the US then we need to take the sign off the Statue of Liberty.

What's a sister to do?

There have been times we did not let immigrants into the US, the last time, 1924-1965, because of terrorism (by anarchists and communists), and to allow for assimilation. You should learn some history.

glorydaz

What's a sister to do?

Well, you could allow the Trojan horse to enter and hope he dropped nothing nasty from out his belly.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

What's a sister to do?

Bring some Syrian exchange students into your home and neighborhood ?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I posted about this in another thread but, given that a thread has been started on this subjct I feel it is pertinent to the discussion. It is notable that the five richest countries in the middle east (Saudi Arabia,Qatar,Bahrain, & UAE) refuse to accept even one refugee from the Syrian conflict...why you ask? (from the article)

Gulf nations argue that accepting large numbers of Syrian refugees is a serious threat to the safety of its citizens because terrorists could hide themselves among civilians.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...used-single-Syrian-refugee.html#ixzz3sXawkiWT

Given that people from their own backyard, many of which sharing the same core faith of Islam are afraid to import terrorists, how can the U.S., Europe, or the UK be crazy enough to think that some of these so-called refugees are not just terrorists in disguise? Given our own FBI directer says that there is no way to conclusively vet any of these people why are we (America) even entertaining this foolishness? If America wants to create a safe zone for them in the region using American aid I believe that this could be a solution that American citizens would be willing to work with but, importing them to the mainland? After what we are seeing in Europe? these are problems we don't want or need.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You want to let people in that want to destroy your Statue of Liberty? They aren't just "anyone". They are evil people that will chop your head off as soon as they can get away with it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ATT0010432.jpg

ATT0010131.jpg

ATT0009228.jpg

ATT0008927.jpg

ATT0007723.jpg

ATT0007121.jpg

ATT0006519.jpg

ATT0004412.jpg

ATT0003810.jpg

ATT000328.jpg

glorydaz

I posted about this in another thread but, given that a thread has been started on this subjct I feel it is pertinent to the discussion. It is notable that the five richest countries in the middle east (Saudi Arabia,Qatar,Bahrain, & UAE) refuse to accept even one refugee from the Syrian conflict...why you ask? (from the article)

Gulf nations argue that accepting large numbers of Syrian refugees is a serious threat to the safety of its citizens because terrorists could hide themselves among civilians.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...used-single-Syrian-refugee.html#ixzz3sXawkiWT

Given that people from their own backyard, many of which sharing the same core faith of Islam are afraid to import terrorists, how can the U.S., Europe, or the UK be crazy enough to think that some of these so-called refugees are not just terrorists in disguise? Given our own FBI directer says that there is no way to conclusively vet any of these people why are we (America) even entertaining this foolishness? If America wants to create a safe zone for them in the region using American aid I believe that this could be a solution that American citizens would be willing to work with but, importing them to the mainland? After what we are seeing in Europe? these are problems we don't want or need.

Exactly, and those people need to stay near their country of origin. It's the height of stupidity to bring them here.....but the libs are willing to turn on their own grandmothers over this one. Just plain stupid. :down:

glorydaz

You want to let people in that want to destroy your Statue of Liberty? They aren't just "anyone". They are evil people that will chop your head off as soon as they can get away with it.

There are some who won't believe that until they see it happening near where they live. :sigh:

WizardofOz

Why would an actual terrorist simply apply for a visa?

After displaying a montage of GOP politicians using baseless scare tactics to question the rigor of the current vetting process, the Last Week Tonight host deftly walked viewers through the intensive system all Syrian refugees must go through in order to be accepted into the United States.

"This is the most rigorous vetting anyone has to face before entering this country," he said. "No terrorist in their right mind would choose this path when the visa process requires far less effort. But nevertheless, the House still voted on Thursday to add a few more steps."

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Which of these will be chopping off heads?

Which one will be wearing a suicide vest?

childmartyr.jpg

suicide-bomber-boy.jpg

Which one will be willing to kill an American for jihad?

2_wa.jpg

Given that these refugees are a majority of 62% military age males what makes you believe that they are women & children or "widows & orphans" that will be coming? You cannot be that naive to fall for that false narrative.

http://www.redstate.com/2015/11/18/state-department-lied-press-syrian-refugees/

The more pertinent question: what reason can you give for turning them away?

Self explanatory by the pictures above, the data of what the makeup of these refugees is, and the fact that refugees have already committed jihad in Europe. A safe zone can be created in the middle east and we will never put anyone in America in danger leaving them close to their home and away from ours. America is not the dumping ground for all the worlds woes, especially when neighboring countries have the same reservations as we do for taking them...they are just smarter and saying no.

WizardofOz

Take the other 38%. No teenage plus males. Women and children only. So, a woman or a kid is going to make it to the US with that suicide vest on?

Send them to Dearborn MI. It's already majority Muslim. Plenty of inexpensive real estate in the area. They could use a population boost.

glorydaz

Which one will be wearing a suicide vest?

childmartyr.jpg

suicide-bomber-boy.jpg

Which one will be willing to kill an American for jihad?

2_wa.jpg

Given that these refugees are a majority of 62% military age males what makes you believe that they are women & children or "widows & orphans" that will be coming? You cannot be that naive to fall for that false narrative.

http://www.redstate.com/2015/11/18/state-department-lied-press-syrian-refugees/

Self explanatory by the pictures above, the data of what the makeup of these refugees is, and the fact that refugees have already committed jihad in Europe. A safe zone can be created in the middle east and we will never put anyone in America in danger leaving them close to their home and away from ours. America is not the dumping ground for all the worlds woes, especially when neighboring countries have the same reservations as we do for taking them...they are just smarter and saying no.

It isn't even new. They used women and children in Viet Nam to blow up our troops. Besides, we can well afford to set them up over there....where everything is cheaper. Build camps, send over food like we do when a tsunami hits. This is not rocket science. Right, rocketman?

WizardofOz

It isn't even new. They used women and children in Viet Nam to blow up our troops. Besides, we can well afford to set them up over there....where everything is cheaper. Build camps, send over food like we do when a tsunami hits. This is not rocket science. Right, rocketman?

At least that's something but where?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Take the other 38%. No teenage plus males. Women and children only. So, a woman or a kid is going to make it to the US with that suicide vest on?

Send them to Dearborn MI. It's already majority Muslim. Plenty of inexpensive real estate in the area. They could use a population boost.

How about none, thank you very much! It is a regional problem let them deal with it in that region, not ours. We have enough troubles of our own without importing more.