Syrian Refugee Dilemma

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
It isn't even new. They used women and children in Viet Nam to blow up our troops. Besides, we can well afford to set them up over there....where everything is cheaper. Build camps, send over food like we do when a tsunami hits. This is not rocket science. Right, rocketman?

Exactly! I am all for setting up refugee camps for them, feeding them, clothing them, medical care...just do it over there.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'd say we are better off with the refugees to teach them of America. We can westernize any immigrants, and they will love the USA

PureX

There is always a risk, in trying to help other people. Helping others is not the "safe" thing to do.

But is it the right thing to do?

theophilus

You want to let people in that want to destroy your Statue of Liberty? They aren't just "anyone". They are evil people that will chop your head off as soon as they can get away with it.

You paint with a pretty broad brush. Not all the refugees are evil. Some of them are our brothers and sisters in Christ.

WizardofOz

Which of these will be chopping off heads?

Spoiler
syria-refugee-family.jpg

The more pertinent question: what reason can you give for turning them away?

Rep from aCultureWarrior:
Your love of Islam (and hatred of Christianity) shines again

Come debate it, coward :chicken:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Since Paris, all refugees have been male, and all are muslim. No Christians.

Since the Paris terror attacks on November 13, the State Department has admitted 132 Syrian refugees into the United States, and all 132 are Sunni Muslims.​

Thanks for the help with the typo regarding all the refugees being sunni muslim (same as al-qaeda)

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The proper response to Islamic terrorist attacks is NOT to let hundreds of thousands of programmable Muslims into a country.

This is the thing with the Left- they are unwilling to actually solve anything. Illegal immigrants? Nope. Illegal voting? Nope. Growing Muslim fanaticism? Nope.

They want these problems to remain problems because it is how they
a) get a bigger voting pool
b) ransack the religious Right
c) utlilize everyone else money for their agendas
d) have a false image of righteousness

Let's talk about that last one for a minute.
There are hundreds and thousands of homeless people. At least one them is right down the road from you. You have not cared about that person enough to aid them or others, but you have an interest all of a sudden with refugees from halfway across the world?

It speaks for itself. There is nothing 'charitable' in any of it, it is all to perpetuate what best serves THEIR SELF, not others. The whole thing is a facade. They aren't even refugees, they are seeking emigrants who passed a dozen countries to get around here.

Zeke

It's stated right on the federal reserve note that order comes out of chaos, follow the money and not you're emotional imprinting as a American Citizen/mental slave under the same type of programming as the Muslims, It all scripted whether you want to believe that or not, nothing happens that isn't planned way in advance.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You paint with a pretty broad brush. Not all the refugees are evil. Some of them are our brothers and sisters in Christ.

Yeah, the whole 2% of them.
I haven't heard about bringing in all those martyred, persecuted, and impoverished Christians across seas.

Seems to me to just be the typical obsession for Muslims taking hold.

theophilus

I haven't heard about bringing in all those martyred, persecuted, and impoverished Christians across seas.

What if this is a God-given opportunity to evangelize?

Mark 8:35 - For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel’s will save it.

brewmama

Seems to me to just be the typical obsession for Muslims taking hold.

Obama absolutely refuses to make Christians a priority, the fact that they are the most persecuted be darned.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Which of these will be chopping off heads?

Well, in California she shot people dead because it was faster. The women and children (as I showed) will cut heads of when they have authority.

Like I said, what refugees? Obama said ISIS is contained. That means it isn't dangerous and they need to go back.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm sure Obama has plans for all the Syrian refugees; free health care, no income tax, free education, employment assistance, English classes, easy access small business loans etc. The American Dream