Tet and Godrulz at dinner

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
While driving through Canada on my way to Alaska, I stopped in Edmonton and had dinner with Godrulz.

I really enjoyed meeting, and talking to Godrulz over dinner.

tet (on left) and Godrulz (on right):

picture.php

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I had said I would buy dinner, so I went somewhere nicer, and then tet kindly bought me dinner (I should of had lobster?!).

Our Canadian $ is bad, so his U.S.$ saved the day.

I was wondering if it was not tet, but sozo, Nick M., STP, LH, johnw or someone tricking me to gag and tie me up and leave me for dead (should have brought body guard).

It was kinda funny when he asked the waitress to take a picture of us for his wife (so she would know he was really with me, not another woman?), but I thought the waitress thought we were on our first date (he quickly added we were both married). Then, when I was leaving, I discovered a co-worker was next to us with his wife for their anniversary. Now I thought he probably thought I was with another man instead of my wife?! I had to explain we were in an online group and he was from States passing through and my wife was at home.

Sheesh.:guitar::rain:

Danoh

Hahaha

I just drove 2,200 miles. I'm wearing a very comfortable white T-shirt, and shorts.

1,900 more miles to go....I can assure you I won't have a collared shirt on until I'm in Anchorage.

Lol, that picture would have hilarious had you had your Darby book on the table - now that would've funny!

SaulToPaul 2

While driving through Canada on my way to Alaska, I stopped in Edmonton and had dinner with Godrulz.

picture.php

Well, this picture is proof that saint john w the great is wrong at least 1% of the time.

Tet is not fat or balding, as alleged.

john w

Hall of Fame

picture.php

Different cages....Still 2 dirty birds.....

john w

Hall of Fame
Well, this picture is proof that saint john w the great is wrong at least 1% of the time.

My brother is a doctor, and he relayed to me, that, amazingly, studies have shown that, at least in the short term, one of the effects of a deterioration of your spine, backbone, is hair growth, and losing weight.

At this rapid rate, of him losing his vertebrae/spine, in the next few years, wimp Craigie Tet. may have great hair like mine, but weigh only 94 lbs.

SaulToPaul 2

My brother is a doctor, and he relayed to me, that, amazingly, studies have shown that, at least in the short term, one of the effects of a deterioration of your spine, backbone, is hair growth, and losing weight.

At this rapid rate, of him losing his vertebrae/spine, in the next few years, wimp Craigie Tet. may have great hair like mine, but weigh only 94 lbs.

:chuckle:

Classic saint john w the great

Danoh

Not necessarily, both being signs of deterioration, in some that is a state of mind only evident when they speak.

So, no, I'd say he looks both balding and growing fat in that picture, lol

In short, John W was right all along :DK: