Tet and Godrulz at dinner

john w

Hall of Fame
While driving through Canada on my way to Alaska, I stopped in Edmonton and had dinner with Godrulz.

I really enjoyed meeting, and talking to Godrulz over dinner.

tet (on left) and Godrulz (on right):

picture.php

Here is a flashback photo, of them meeting, at a Pentecostal/Preterist bible correctors conference, the topic being, "What is a bible believer?"

my3sons2sons.jpg

And here is a fast forward, in the future,using today's camera technology, at "Darby's Pittsburgh Lanes" bowling ally, discussing the doctrine of the resurrection:

3sons4.jpg

The guy is the middle is Paul, whom "god"rulz claims he raised from the dead.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hahaha

I just drove 2,200 miles. I'm wearing a very comfortable white T-shirt, and shorts.

1,900 more miles to go....I can assure you I won't have a collared shirt on until I'm in Anchorage.

i was kiddin' - my mom just got

are you driving still now ? (well, not while you're on tol typing), but are you in the midst of you're trip ? -

you look tired and famished. are you fasting until the pirates catch the Cardinals ?

Last edited:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
While driving through Canada on my way to Alaska, I stopped in Edmonton and had dinner with Godrulz.

picture.php
Sharing meals with others is the bedrock of the Jesus mission.

I am hoping it was relaxing and meaningful.

I would love to get together in person with the people I interact with on TOL!

I am a bit jealous!

john w

Hall of Fame
Sharing meals with others is the bedrock of the Jesus mission. I am hoping it was relaxing and meaningful.

I would love to get together in person with the people I interact with!

I am a bit jealous!

I would suggest that they were also drunk in "the spirit," the "spirit" of Jack Daniels, as "god"rulz lifted some $'s from Craigie's "quite light" billfold, shown on the table, and ordered them up some "Holy Ghost Bartender" shots.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

picture.php

What a handsome pair you make...William I thought you were older than that.

Lovely. :)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

picture.php
Quit slouching and sit up straight. :sibbie:

hehe!

Thanks, Tet. It's cool to put faces to the names.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
John W, Nick M, STP, .... guys you are embarrassing.

Not every thread has to be about theology.

Take a deep breath, relax.... and spare us the snide comments. This type of behavior marginalizes you and hurts this website because it thwarts participation.

This has been occurring on this site unabated for years now, and you are being ignored.

Tet. ordered Jellyfish, and "god' rulz gave him a side of anointing oil, that he obtained from TBN, for sending in a $676 "love gift." Puh-raaaaayzzzz Gaaaaaaaaaaaawd!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

picture.php

i hope you enjoy Alaska and the whole trip. that is a once in a lifetime drive. what kind of vehicle ? suv, car, truck . rv ect.

I pray that God places a hedge of protection around you and all travelers on the roads out there. be safe, have fun and keep us posted !
and hello godrulz, i hardly see any posts from you, but i have seen some - God bless you both !!

:car::car::car::car::car::car::car::car::car::car::car::car:

kmoney

Hall of Fame

picture.php

Cool! Sounds like a fun time.

And wow, you got a LOT of driving to do!! Ever heard of these things called planes? :chuckle: