That's so gay.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:sibbie:

Mocking goats is gay.

:noid: as he remembers recently mocking feral goats...

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Little pigs in human form are so gay, run then of a cliff!

Not voting on my poll is so gay!

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
I wonder what Wanda does at the 35 second mark of the opening theme song to the Flintstones?

I bet Wanda is the reason why the Flintstones are no longer on television...or maybe it's the evolutionist because it depicted man and dinosaurs coexisting!

Wanda Hates The Flintstones!!!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Every time I hear one of the teenagers that work for me say, "That's so gay" I always tell them how much I love that phrase. No matter how much liberal political correctness tries to brain-wash them, God created them naturally disgusted by homosexuality.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Every time I hear one of the teenagers that work for me say, "That's so gay" I always tell them how much I love that phrase. No matter how much liberal political correctness tries to brain-wash them, God created them naturally disgusted by homosexuality.

Just like comedians and straight talkshow hosts. Sometimes they'll be joking about a particular person and if calling them gay "...Does this mean he's gay?" fits in their routine as a good putdown they'll use it. Why refer to it as something weird or negative if there's nothing wrong with it?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Just like comedians and straight talkshow hosts. Sometimes they'll be joking about a particular person and if calling them gay "...Does this mean he's gay?" fits in their routine as a good putdown they'll use it. Why refer to it as something weird or negative if there's nothing wrong with it?
You ever notice that if someone is thought to be gay but hasn't come out then they will make fun of them to no end about it, but they leave those who have come out alone? With the exception of a few comments right after they come out.

When Lindsay Lohan started hanging out with Samantha Ronson there were all kinds of comments. But when they admitted they were in a relationship the media celebrated it.

And then there was Clay Aiken. He was constantly made fun of, and then he came out. And there were a few comments about how it was no surprise, but then it died down and they support him now.:doh:

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
:thumb:

Pam Baldwin

Hey, doesn't Wanda know what she is saying when she says that someting is "stupid"? She is being very offensive to all those stupid people out there....:plain:

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
It's a political thing. Liberals applaud liberal gays and vilify conservatives by accusing them, occasionally, of being gay. Homosexual behavior, therefore, becomes a wedge issue. Divide and conquer, I believe, is one of the liberal staples.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And there I thought somebody on the other side of the pond would chime in on it.