That's so gay.

Mr. 5020

Have you guys seen the Hillary Duff one?? I love how they're only choosing celebrities with credibility. :chuckle:

[yt="That's So Gay - Hillary Duff]h3cQ67IkEOc[/yt]

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ok, that video is both gay AND "girl wearing a skirt as a top."

:mock: Hillary Duffus

The Berean

Have you guys seen the Hillary Duff one?? I love how they're only choosing celebrities with credibility. :chuckle:

[yt="That's So Gay - Hillary Duff]h3cQ67IkEOc[/yt]

I just saw this commercial last night. It's just as dumb as the the Wanda Sykes commercial.

logan.fb

Religious?

Religious?

Wow... I was online looking for a site to discuss religion, perhaps the teachings of Jesus.... I stumble upon your site and what's the first thing I read? A thread full of hatred and intolerance.

way to go!

You know, being Christian does not have to be synonymous with hatred. You can be Christian and conservative and STILL think the President deserves a chance.
You can be Christian and conservative and still think President Bush ruined this country and that Rush Limbaugh is an ***.
You can be Christian and conservative and still not hate gays simply because they're not like you.

You guys really need to rethink your definition of Christianity.

Or.... maybe it's me............

I'm just sayin'

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
So that fag Perez or something got hit in the face for being a jerk. That's so gay!

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wow... I was online looking for a site to discuss religion, perhaps the teachings of Jesus.... I stumble upon your site and what's the first thing I read? A thread full of hatred and intolerance.

way to go!

You know, being Christian does not have to be synonymous with hatred. You can be Christian and conservative and STILL think the President deserves a chance.
You can be Christian and conservative and still think President Bush ruined this country and that Rush Limbaugh is an ***.
You can be Christian and conservative and still not hate gays simply because they're not like you.

You guys really need to rethink your definition of Christianity.

Or.... maybe it's me............

I'm just sayin'

Apathy is actually hate. So hopefully you understand that homosexuality is destructive and hopefully you would warn you neighbor about such things.

Egbert

Wanda makes a good point. It won't halt the idiotic corruptions of the English language, but there's no harm in pointing out the stupidity of calling random things "gay" in a usage synonymous with "stupid."

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wanda makes a good point. It won't halt the idiotic corruptions of the English language, but there's no harm in pointing out the stupidity of calling random things "gay" in a usage synonymous with "stupid."
That post was so gay.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
You might think it is original and funny to call all dissenting replies "gay", but it just shows that you're avoiding the arguments that you can't face up to. Childish, really.

So what your sayin' is that you think being childish is so gay?

I want to be clear on this.