The 2010 TOL Posts of the Year Awards

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The third inductee into the TOL Hall of Fame for 2010 is....

TomO

Sometimes you just need to laugh, and nobody makes me laugh harder than TomO. This long time TOL member has been laying down truth in a fun and witty way for years and years. I always make it a point to read all of TomO's new posts. And for his efforts he is now in the elite group of Hall of Fame members.

Congratulations TomO! :first:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Congratulations, TomO!

Your...um...

...uh..."connections"...didn't have anything to do with this, did they?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There will be many folks that deserve this honor but only 5 get in a year. Trust me when I tell you that these decisions are not taken lightly.

I can't wait until next year so I can induct a few more of you.

And now... the final two awards...

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The fourth inductee into the TOL Hall of Fame for 2010 is....

fool

Yes... atheists can make it into the TOL Hall of Fame. Over the years I have really grown to love reading fool's posts, he is funny, clever, and also has a good grasp on many topics. I pray that fool comes around and joins us in Christ because I would love to hang out with him in heaven for eternity (I mean that with all my heart and soul). fool is inducted into the TOL Hall of Fame for making TOL a more fun and interesting place to participate!

Congratulations fool! :first:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
fool makes me laugh out loud more than any other poster, I think.

Congratulations, fool!

The Graphite

The only award that remains is the 2010 TruthSmacker of the year award (which also gets the winner Hall of Fame status)

But first this message...

Frito Bandito
By the way, that's the incomparable Mel Blanc doing the Frito Bandito. It's a little-known fact that he actually founded and headed an advertising agency with numerous prominent clients, and of course he occasionally lent his amazing voice talent to some ads, like this one. He was a very successful businessman and had real power behind the scenes in the entertainment industry. (But, he remained a fun and sweet guy, to the end!)