The 2010 TOL Posts of the Year Awards

fool

Hall of Fame
Congrats everyone and good job, let us take this as a mandate, a challenge, a calling, to analyze, scrutinize, examine and argue the stuffing out of every topic unfortunate enough to wander in here.
The world is watching.

bybee

Congratulations
to all of the TOL Post of the 2010 Year Award recipients.

And a salute to
Knight
the captain and watch commander
of TOL

Posters :first:

Knight :first:

TOL
:first:

As for myself I'm honored to be such a great company of TOLer's.
And humble in heart for not just being considered, but picked...
Thank you!

Hear! Hear! Knight has done a sterling job.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For what it's worth (which is nothing, of course), I'd like to throw in my Subscriber's Post-ceremony Honorable Mention (SPHM) for all-time posting greatness.

SaulToPaul (STP) is one of my all-time favorites. He knows his arguments, is well-versed, smacks the opposition with simple quotes from scripture, and doesn't give up even though he is relentlessly opposed. He doesn't get worked up and doesn't lose his temper. He just posts good, solid stuff.

That we agree on most things is no secret. And for the few things that we differ on, he has more than earned my respect so that I want to listen to his arguments and study them. In fact, over time, I've change my view on some things because of what he's presented.

My like-minded brother STP has a lot of great things to offer, if people will just listen. I'm proud to know the guy! :up:

Randy

ghost

Hall of Fame
For what it's worth (which is nothing, of course), I'd like to throw in my Subscriber's Post-ceremony Honorable Mention (SPHM) for all-time posting greatness.

SaulToPaul (STP) is one of my all-time favorites. He knows his arguments, is well-versed, smacks the opposition with simple quotes from scripture, and doesn't give up even though he is relentlessly opposed. He doesn't get worked up and doesn't lose his temper. He just posts good, solid stuff.

That we agree on most things is no secret. And for the few things that we differ on, he has more than earned my respect so that I want to listen to his arguments and study them. In fact, over time, I've change my view on some things because of what he's presented.

My like-minded brother STP has a lot of great things to offer, if people will just listen. I'm proud to know the guy! :up:

Randy

I fully and wholeheartedly concur! STP loves Jesus, and the Truth that sets men free. He is a good friend, a brother, and a fellow warrior in defense of the Gospel. :cheers:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I fully and wholeheartedly concur! STP loves Jesus, and the Truth that sets men free. He is a good friend, a brother, and a fellow warrior in defense of the Gospel. :cheers:

Amen, ghost!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:banana: :banana: :banana: Wooohoooo!!! Congrats Prisca!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

She's just one of my favorite people ever!! :banana:

bybee

Me too! He is one of the chief reasons that I have continued on TOL and he really helped me to know the heart of Paul.
Thanks STP! You are a very special young man. Blessings, pat

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The winner of the 2010 Truthsmacker of the Year Award as well as the The fifth inductee into the TOL Hall of Fame for 2010 is....

Stripe

Stripe is one of my all-time favorite TOL'ers. His tireless work in the creation threads is much appreciated especially after our good friend and fellow Hall of Fame Member bob b passed away. Stripe also knows when to call a moron a moron, and I doubt anyone has used the mocking smilie more than Stripe (that should account for something right?). Stripe lives on the other side of the world from me and I would love if someday, somehow... Stripe could come to visit so that I could meet him in person. Thank you for all your dedication and participation over the years my friend!! Congratulations Stripe! :first:

:mock: Stripe

:D

I gotta go practice my batting, but I gotta say a big THANKS before I run out.

THANKS. Seeya later. :)

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
The first inductee into the TOL Hall of Fame for 2010 is....

MaryContrary

MaryContray is inducted into the Hall of Fame for her unwavering sense of smack. If MaryContrary is on your tail... you are gonna get smacked no "ands", "ifs", or "buts" about it.

Congratulations MaryContrary! :first:

MaryContrary joins a very small group of TOL legends in the Hall of Fame.
Wow. I just realized this.

Thank you, Knight. I'm completely and thoroughly intimidated...but thanks. :eek:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow. I just realized this.

Thank you, Knight. I'm completely and thoroughly intimidated...but thanks. :eek:

You post some wonderful truth smack that blows the baloney posters right out of the water.
:jump:

The award is well deserved.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Coming in at number 5:

#5 - Tom From Mabank helps our buddy Town Heretic understand righteous indignation.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63335

Congrats to Tom, but no. I differed and differ with him on this and set out my opposition on point as well as his side step regarding my earlier response.

Not meaning to rain, but clarifying your...colorful description, as I happen to think the point I at no point conceded was rather an important one. I didn't misunderstand, I differed.

:e4e:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:mock: TH.

:D

Knight! An enthralling saunter through the past year of TOL! Well done once again. Can we have a "rep rampage" at POTY time next time? :)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Prisca could be in the Hall no doubt, but since she is my sister and a founding member of TOL I thought I would reserve the Hall for TOL members (not owners and such).

Same with Lion, he would be a first choice selection to the Hall.

We might not be related, no matter, I what the same right not to be included in this, by whatever reason, it does not matter, it is something I do not want anything to do with, on any terms, or any grounds.
ktoyou