The 2010 TOL Posts of the Year Awards

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ASC does make some great Truth Smack posts as does LightHouse.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Anyone else notice that we never see Lighthouse and Inzl Kett in the same room at the same time?

:think:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The winner of the 2010 Truthsmacker of the Year Award as well as the The fifth inductee into the TOL Hall of Fame for 2010 is....

Stripe

Stripe is one of my all-time favorite TOL'ers. His tireless work in the creation threads is much appreciated especially after our good friend and fellow Hall of Fame Member bob b passed away. Stripe also knows when to call a moron a moron, and I doubt anyone has used the mocking smilie more than Stripe (that should account for something right?). Stripe lives on the other side of the world from me and I would love if someday, somehow... Stripe could come to visit so that I could meet him in person. Thank you for all your dedication and participation over the years my friend!!

:mock: Stripe

Congratulations Stripe! :first:

ghost

Hall of Fame
Great choice!

Way to go Stripe!

I love the way he says "six days" :chuckle:

He's already in bed, so he won't see this for several more hours.

The Graphite

The winner of the 2010 Truthsmacker of the Year Award as well as the The fifth inductee into the TOL Hall of Fame for 2010 is....

Stripe

Stripe is one of my all-time favorite TOL'ers. His tireless work in the creation threads is much appreciated especially after our good friend and fellow Hall of Fame Member bob b passed away. Stripe also knows when to call a moron and moron, and I doubt anyone has used the mocking smilie more than Stripe (that should account for something right?). Stripe lives on the other side of the world from me and I would love if someday, somehow... Stripe could come to visit so that I could meet him in person. Thank you for all your dedication and participation over the years my friend!!

Worthy choice! Congrats, bro! :thumb:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Fantastic choice! Stripe is one of my favorite as well. Congratulations, brother Striper!!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I am enjoying reading them. Maybe next year one of mine will make the list.
As it is now over we see you did not, but as you joined in 2010 it was certainly a possibility at the outset.

Stripe

Stripe is one of my all-time favorite TOL'ers. His tireless work in the creation threads is much appreciated especially after our good friend and fellow Hall of Fame Member bob b passed away. Stripe also knows when to call a moron and moron, and I doubt anyone has used the mocking smilie more than Stripe (that should account for something right?). Stripe lives on the other side of the world from me and I would love if someday, somehow... Stripe could come to visit so that I could meet him in person. Thank you for all your dedication and participation over the years my friend!!

:BRAVO:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There should be some sort of special designation or font for these guys present in their signature or username, don't you think? :think:
Each Hall of Fame member gets a plaque in the their profile which is also displayed on all of their posts. :up:

bybee

The third inductee into the TOL Hall of Fame for 2010 is....

TomO

Sometimes you just need to laugh, and nobody makes me laugh harder than TomO. This long time TOL member has been laying down truth in a fun and witty way for years and years. I always make it a point to read all of TomO's new posts. And for his efforts he is now in the elite group of Hall of Fame members.

Congratulations TomO! :first:

Indeed! I've snorted coffee through my nose when reading one of his posts! He is one of a kind!

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Stripe

Stripe is one of my all-time favorite TOL'ers. His tireless work in the creation threads is much appreciated especially after our good friend and fellow Hall of Fame Member bob b passed away. Stripe also knows when to call a moron a moron, and I doubt anyone has used the mocking smilie more than Stripe (that should account for something right?). Stripe lives on the other side of the world from me and I would love if someday, somehow... Stripe could come to visit so that I could meet him in person. Thank you for all your dedication and participation over the years my friend!!

Stripe ... CONGRATULATIONS ... :thumb:​

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Congratulations
to all of the TOL Post of the 2010 Year Award recipients.

And a salute to
Knight
the captain and watch commander
of TOL

Posters :first:

Knight :first:

TOL
:first:

As for myself I'm honored to be such a great company of TOLer's.
And humble in heart for not just being considered, but picked...
Thank you!

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
:) One of the reasons I post here is because of the quality I am surrounded with. We have on this site some of the greatest posters in message board history (If there is such a thing? :think: ). I'm not just referring to Christians but Atheists, Agnostics, Buddhists and the many various "others" which cross miles of Interwebz to participate on the best Theology Board on the Net.
I have learned a great deal since I first signed on here and I am grateful to you all for sharing your lives and experiences with me during during the last five years.

It has been said that there is no greater honor than being recognized by ones peers and today I am supremely honored.

Iron does indeed sharpen iron and because of my time with all of you I am much sharper today.

I think Chrysostom said it best: "I'm hooked".

Thank you TOL, and thank you Knight. :e4e: