The claim that most doctors support the coronavirus vaccine turns out to be a lie

marke

Well, if that is the case, then surely you can point out to me where I have lied.

So, please, proceed - show us one post, just one, where I have lied.

I can show dozens where you have lied.
Honestly, I don't spend much time analyzing your posts. I don't know if you lied or didn't lie. Others will have to help you there.

marke

The American Medical Association, the American Nurses Association, and other groups representing millions of doctors and nurses are calling for mandatory vaccinations of all US healthcare workers.

"We call for all health care and long-term care employers to require their employees to be vaccinated against covid-19," the groups said in a statement reviewed by The Washington Post. "The health and safety of U.S. workers, families, communities, and the nation depends on it."

Leftists professionals joined to big government money at the hip are stupidly touting the government's unscientific dogma. Don't pay any attention to those narcissistic quacks.

America’s Frontline Doctors, a nonprofit, filed a motion on July 19 seeking immediate injunctive relief to stop the emergency use authorization (EUA) of COVID-19 vaccines for three groups of Americans: anyone under the age of 18, anyone who has recovered from COVID-19, and those who haven’t given informed consent as defined by federal law.
The motion was filed against Xavier Becerra, Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), and other defendants in a federal district court in the Northern District of Alabama.
“The emergency declaration and its multiple renewals are illegal,” the complaint (pdf) alleges.

marke

🤔

Would that include Greeks? Italians? Spaniards? Frenchies? Irish?
Democrats have a history of shipping Jews to Dachau, Cubans to communist firing squads, and terrorists back to the Middle East. Democrats do not ship illegal South of the border criminals back to Central or South America.

Derf

Your idol, Trump, says to take the vaccine:

On March 1, as public access to COVID-19 vaccines became more common, Donald Trump appeared at a far-right gathering and after insisting that he wanted credit for the development of the vaccines, the former president told a CPAC audience, "So everybody, go get your shot." About a week later, Trump called the shots "beautiful" and suggested that "everyone" would be receiving them.

Maddow Blog | Trump's rhetoric on vaccines takes a dramatic turn for the worse

So there.
Not my idol.

Derf

Democrats have a history of shipping Jews to Dachau, Cubans to communist firing squads, and terrorists back to the Middle East. Democrats do not ship illegal South of the border criminals back to Central or South America.
And Uyghurs to slave labor camps.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
An internet survey by a non-partisan physicians’ association found that most respondents have not been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or plan to get the shot.
The American Medical Association (AMA) today released a new survey (PDF) among practicing physicians that shows more than 96 percent of surveyed U.S. physicians have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19, with no significant difference in vaccination rates across regions.

Derf

The American Medical Association (AMA) today released a new survey (PDF) among practicing physicians that shows more than 96 percent of surveyed U.S. physicians have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19, with no significant difference in vaccination rates across regions.

Interesting. I just went to an appointment with a new doc, and he thinks the vaccine is a scam. Among about 5 docs I’ve seen this year, 2 are anti covid vaccine. And in a supposedly blue state. I don’t know about the others, so I’m guessing they’re pro covid-vax

Derf

Interesting. I just went to an appointment with a new doc, and he thinks the vaccine is a scam. Among about 5 docs I’ve seen this year, 2 are anti covid vaccine. And in a supposedly blue state. I don’t know about the others, so I’m guessing they’re pro covid-vax
So when the head of the AMA says, “You can take it from your doctor: the COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.” I guess I can also take it from my doctor that the covid vaccine is not safe and effective, according to AMA logic.

marke

People are getting sick with covid after having been fully vaccinated. People have died from the vaccine shortly after getting vaccinated. You can get a billion morons to support the democrat vaccine but if they say nothing about the dangers of taking the vaccine then whatever they do say in support of the risky vaccine is of little value.

Arthur Brain

Joe Biden, the 2020 Democratic front-runner crowd, left some in the crowd at the Iowa State Fair mystified when he told them: "We choose truth over facts."
Oh, good for you, you've got a Biden gaffe, there's plenty others too in actual fact. However, you think Tangerine Trump didn't have any? Shedloads in fact and not all of them gaffes either, some of them actually genuine opinions aired out loud. The possibility of injecting disinfectant as a means to tackle Covid? Not to mention his complete lies on the subject from the get go. Oh, some bonkers stuff about airports that he blamed on a teleprompter malfunction as well...etc...

Gary K

Banned
...says the most obsessed Trumper on this forum.
It appears you're the most obsessed Trump follower on this site. You're the one insisting that those who have supported Trump in the past follow every single thing Trump has ever said. While ok_doser is showing sanity by having his own mind you're screaming he shouldn't have one.

You're the loon. You prove it by your own words.