The claim that most doctors support the coronavirus vaccine turns out to be a lie

Gary K

Banned
Oh, good for you, you've got a Biden gaffe, there's plenty others too in actual fact. However, you think Tangerine Trump didn't have any? Shedloads in fact and not all of them gaffes either, some of them actually genuine opinions aired out loud. The possibility of injecting disinfectant as a means to tackle Covid? Not to mention his complete lies on the subject from the get go.

So, going to resurrect that old debunked lie, are you? The "disinfectant" Trump was referring to is a well-known disinfectant ultra violet light. It's been used as a disinfectant for decades. And the well-known hospital Cedars-Sinai was behind the development of the technology Trump was referring to.

Here are the results of duckduckgo search for "ultraviolet disinfectant covid".

marke

Oh, good for you, you've got a Biden gaffe, there's plenty others too in actual fact. However, you think Tangerine Trump didn't have any? Shedloads in fact and not all of them gaffes either, some of them actually genuine opinions aired out loud. The possibility of injecting disinfectant as a means to tackle Covid? Not to mention his complete lies on the subject from the get go. Oh, some bonkers stuff about airports that he blamed on a teleprompter malfunction as well...etc...
You obviously favor Biden over Trump. I think that is stupid, especially given the disaster Biden has been to America in just his first few months in office.

Arthur Brain

You obviously favor Biden over Trump. I think that is stupid, especially given the disaster Biden has been to America in just his first few months in office.
To be fair I'd have favored an avocado over Trump in office and there's more than enough reason why he's already gone down in history as one of the worst presidents to have ever sat in the WH. That being said, I'm no fan of how Biden has handled things lately, especially in regards to Afghanistan.

Arthur Brain

So, going to resurrect that old debunked lie, are you? The "disinfectant" Trump was referring to is a well-known disinfectant ultra violet light. It's been used as a disinfectant for decades. And the well-known hospital Cedars-Sinai was behind the development of the technology Trump was referring to.

Here are the results of duckduckgo search for "ultraviolet disinfectant covid".

Um, you need to reacquaint yourself with the videos of his bonkers press briefing on the score. He most certainly did express the possibility of injecting disinfectant in front of an understandably uncomfortable Deborah Birx. Sure, he mentioned ultraviolet light also but as a separate entity, not that either would have worked.

Come back from space and come down to earth...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To be fair I'd have favored an avocado over Trump in office and there's more than enough reason why he's already gone down in history as one of the worst presidents to have ever sat in the WH. That being said, I'm no fan of how Biden has handled things lately, especially in regards to Afghanistan.
Nor am I … however this was never going to end well. Unfortunately he is stuck with not only the trump virus but cleaning up a decades old war started by the GOP.

Insofar as the man himself, Biden is a family man who genuinely loves his country.

Arthur Brain

always
confession through projection

View attachment 1624
I bet you thought that was a real zinger of a tag line to use when you first stumbled upon it?

It isn't, it's dumb. It's especially dumb in want of an argument to address a contrary position and even more so when you continually cling to it. You'd be better off going back to dopey gifs...

Gary K

Banned
Um, you need to reacquaint yourself with the videos of his bonkers press briefing on the score. He most certainly did express the possibility of injecting disinfectant in front of an understandably uncomfortable Deborah Birx. Sure, he mentioned ultraviolet light also but as a separate entity, not that either would have worked.

Come back to reality and stop spreading lies.

The treatment using ultraviolet referred to injecting a small bandwidth of UV light on an intermittent basis into the lungs using a newly patented device. But I expected the lies from you. And Birx has since proven she is nothing but an enemy of Trump that will lie about him at the drop of a hat. Just like you. Just like the mockingbird media.

Trump has proven to be far more truthful than you, the media, the democrats, and all the rest of his enemies. You guys? The first expectation is to hear deceit. It's your go to behavior.

way 2 go

I bet you thought that was a real zinger of a tag line to use when you first stumbled upon it?

It isn't, it's dumb. It's especially dumb in want of an argument to address a contrary position and even more so when you continually cling to it. You'd be better off going back to dopey gifs...

the left always projects on to their opponents what the are guilty of.

confession through projection

way 2 go

Come back to reality and stop spreading lies.

The treatment using ultraviolet referred to injecting a small bandwidth of UV light on an intermittent basis into the lungs using a newly patented device. But I expected the lies from you. And Birx has since proven she is nothing but an enemy of Trump that will lie about him at the drop of a hat. Just like you. Just like the mockingbird media.

Trump has proven to be far more truthful than you, the media, the democrats, and all the rest of his enemies. You guys? The first expectation is to hear deceit. It's your go to behavior.

Trump's real legacy is pointing out "fake news" the urinalist lost their minds and showed some of us just how fake they are .

marke

Trump's ratings have plummetted among black racists, government dependents, homosexuals, abortionists, God-rejecters, America-haters, Marxist lovers, crooked politicians, voter frauds, and others. So what?

marke

Fauci condemned hydroxychloroquine, which was saving lives. Damn Fauci for that and damn Fauci for helping China create the coronavirus. Other leftists, like Cuomo and a host of democrat officials, killed many Americans through their very bad policies and actions in 2020.

marke

Nor am I … however this was never going to end well. Unfortunately he is stuck with not only the trump virus but cleaning up a decades old war started by the GOP.

Insofar as the man himself, Biden is a family man who genuinely loves his country.
Biden do love money, power, prestige, close friends, and family members. But he do hate the majority of patriotic, God-fearing Americans.