The claim that most doctors support the coronavirus vaccine turns out to be a lie

Gary K

Banned
I bet you thought that was a real zinger of a tag line to use when you first stumbled upon it?

It isn't, it's dumb. It's especially dumb in want of an argument to address a contrary position and even more so when you continually cling to it. You'd be better off going back to dopey gifs...
Yeah, I'll bet you hate that term. It constantly points points out the reality of your own behavior, and the reality of the behavior of all those you love to quote. I'll bet you wish that habit of pointing out truth would go away stat. It won't. The only useful reaction to the production of lies is the exposure of lies. Sunshine is always the best medicine for lies.

Arthur Brain

Come back to reality and stop spreading lies.

The treatment using ultraviolet referred to injecting a small bandwidth of UV light on an intermittent basis into the lungs using a newly patented device. But I expected the lies from you. And Birx has since proven she is nothing but an enemy of Trump that will lie about him at the drop of a hat. Just like you. Just like the mockingbird media.

Trump has proven to be far more truthful than you, the media, the democrats, and all the rest of his enemies. You guys? The first expectation is to hear deceit. It's your go to behavior.
I've seen the briefing and it is not as you claim at all. It's all there for anyone to see as well so you don't get to rewrite his bat crazy comments because you want to spin them another way. All his own words, right there on video.

Pffft, was Trump being truthful when he claimed the virus was all under control last year, that it would magically disappear last April etc? Hmm, turns out he wasn't, in fact not only was he caught on record for knowing how serious it was going to get but also for enjoying downplaying it. He lied to you and everyone else, plain and simple. But bat crazy, far right conspiracy loon that you are, you won't care. You know as much about truth as an Alex Jones podcast.

Arthur Brain

Yeah, I'll bet you hate that term. It constantly points points out the reality of your own behavior, and the reality of the behavior of all those you love to quote. I'll bet you wish that habit of pointing out truth would go away stat. It won't. The only useful reaction to the production of lies is the exposure of lies. Sunshine is always the best medicine for lies.
It's simply a lame term and one in lieu of an argument so it's no wonder you think so highly of it. You are a wingnut and then some.

marke

I've seen the briefing and it is not as you claim at all. It's all there for anyone to see as well so you don't get to rewrite his bat crazy comments because you want to spin them another way. All his own words, right there on video.

Pffft, was Trump being truthful when he claimed the virus was all under control last year, that it would magically disappear last April etc? Hmm, turns out he wasn't, in fact not only was he caught on record for knowing how serious it was going to get but also for enjoying downplaying it. He lied to you and everyone else, plain and simple. But bat crazy, far right conspiracy loon that you are, you won't care. You know as much about truth as an Alex Jones podcast.
Leftist responses to statements from politicians:

Trump: We are moving rapidly to bring this WuFlu virus under control.

Leftist response: Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Cuomo: Covid deaths are down in NY due to our excellent handling of the crisis.

Leftist response: He speaks with the tongue of a God! Give him honors and praises for his excellency. Award him an Emmy for his superior statesmanship!

The International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences issued a statement on Tuesday indicating it had rescinded a special Emmy award given to former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo for his COVID briefings giving that he resigned from office in disgrace.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Leftist responses to statements from politicians:

Trump: We are moving rapidly to bring this WuFlu virus under control.

Leftist response: Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Cuomo: Covid deaths are down in NY due to our excellent handling of the crisis.

Leftist response: He speaks with the tongue of a God! Give him honors and praises for his excellency. Award him an Emmy for his superior statesmanship!
Always remember that leftists are retarded

Gary K

Banned

Show the briefing. Put it out here for everyone to see.

ok doser

1:12 Trump explicitly says:

"People should inject Clorox into their veins with big needles!"

No, wait

Gary K

Banned
democrats always have problems with muslims
carter - iran hostage crisis
clinton - black hawk down
barack -Benghazi
biden - Afghanistan
The only problem Democrats have with Muslims is that they always under estimate a Muslim's independence and their loyalty to their god. Democrats always assume a Muslim is as soulless and lacks character as much as they themselves do. They judge everyone by themselves.

Arthur Brain

Show the briefing. Put it out here for everyone to see.
Not that it's difficult to find but sure, here ya go:

And here's the transcript:

"So I asked Bill a question some of you are thinking of if you're into that world, which I find to be pretty interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."

Arthur Brain

Good for you. Truth is the best disinfectant for lies. I think it would take chlorox though to clean the mouth of AB.
Well, you've just been supplied with the truth including the transcript. So, if you continue to claim that such wasn't suggested by Trump or his words were twisted or some such garbage then wash your own mouth out with the stuff. Between you, Way2Go and marke it's the toss of a coin as to who's the biggest conspiracy nut.

Right Divider

Body part

"So I asked Bill a question some of you are thinking of if you're into that world, which

I find to be pretty interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."

marke

"So I asked Bill a question some of you are thinking of if you're into that world, which I find to be pretty interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."
Alcohol is a disinfectant and is commonly ingested by millions for multiple reasons. Other disinfectants can be ingested, but care must be taken to follow manufacturers or health industry guidelines. Science has not yet stopped researching the use of disinfectants on diseases like covid-19.

The good news is that some disinfectants on the EPA’s list for use against the novel coronavirus, or SARS-CoV-2, include safer active ingredients. Marshall says those disinfectants include hydrogen peroxide, alcohol (isopropyl alcohol or ethanol), citric acid and lactic acid.

ok doser

Alcohol is a disinfectant and is commonly ingested by millions for multiple reasons. Other disinfectants can be ingested, but care must be taken to follow manufacturers or health industry guidelines. Science has not yet stopped researching the use of disinfectants on diseases like covid-19.

The good news is that some disinfectants on the EPA’s list for use against the novel coronavirus, or SARS-CoV-2, include safer active ingredients. Marshall says those disinfectants include hydrogen peroxide, alcohol (isopropyl alcohol or ethanol), citric acid and lactic acid.
Note the following:

And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful.

It was always clear to me that he was referring to the light/UV therapy as "the disinfectant" that he was suggesting could be utilized internally.

I can't imagine how retarded one would have to be to think that just because he said "disinfectant" he was talking about injecting Clorox.

Gary K

Banned

You're so full of hate you refuse to admit that Trump is referring to ultra violet as the disinfectant. You rip his words out of their context and insist he's referring to somthing he never mentioned: chlorox. Strong sunlight is also used as a disinfectant, and has been for well over 100 years.

Your dishonesty is fully exposed.

Arthur Brain

Wow, the lengths some of you lot will go to to try and defend Trump's bat crazy briefing comments. The ingestion of a cold beer is far removed from being injected with disinfectant as per Trump's "musings". The whole UV light thing was bonkers too but after the deserved backlash and ridicule that ensued what did Trump do? Feebly claim his comments were being sarcastic even though it's blatantly obvious there was no intended sarcasm at all.

It's no wonder that disinfectant manufacturers were quick off the mark to expressly warn people not to attempt putting disinfectant into their bodies by any means as there'd have undoubtedly been some in the MAGA base who might have tried it. That's not suggesting that Trump endorsed people attempting such, he didn't but his irresponsible garbage had to be addressed for obvious reasons.

Arthur Brain

You're so full of hate you refuse to admit that Trump is referring to ultra violet as the disinfectant. You rip his words out of their context and insist he's referring to somthing he never mentioned: chlorox. Strong sunlight is also used as a disinfectant, and has been for well over 100 years.

Your dishonesty is fully exposed.
No, he wasn't as both the video and transcript make abundantly clear. You only expose your own dishonesty so go find that chlorox you absolute loon. Even Trump tried to distance himself from his own words after the subsequent backlash with as feeble an excuse as 'sarcasm'.