The claim that most doctors support the coronavirus vaccine turns out to be a lie

Arthur Brain

And you, since we know liberals always project their faults on others.
"We"? I watched "Split" last night. James McAvoy is some actor. Otherwise, yeah...no....everyone has their faults but puerility and immaturity can be rectified regardless of politics if honest discussion is paramount. Kinda lacking in some areas around these parts nowadays unfortunately, not like back in the day.

Derf

You are proposing to deny medical treatment to people based on their political beliefs.
And you don't see that as a problem.
The level of stupid is amazing.
And religious beliefs. As well as potentially minorities, since they seem to be more often anti-covid-vax.

But Brain and Rusha are too busy trying to get everybody on this forum to behave according to his ideals to see the folly he brings to the discussions.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
And religious beliefs. As well as potentially minorities, since they seem to be more often anti-covid-vax.

But Brain and Rusha are too busy trying to get everybody on this forum to behave according to his ideals to see the folly he brings to the discussions.
rusha's disgusting behavior is rooted in her irrational, psychopathic hatred of Donald Trump and Republicans in general, and so she spews out this invective unthinkingly, not having any concept of who it would actually harm

Arthur Brain

You sure do like to talk about me indirectly don't you? Else, nope, not at all, I don't expect anyone to 'behave according to my ideal' so that's a fail. What folly would you be talking about specifically? I've just highlighted your own right here.

expos4ever

You are proposing to deny medical treatment to people based on their political beliefs.
And you don't see that as a problem.
The level of stupid is amazing.
Typical cynical distortion from the right-wing nut-job gallery.

The dull-witted reader - and I concede there are likely many here - might be duped by this absurd equivalence you draw.

First, you slyly categorize the reckless decision to eschew vaccination as a "political" belief. By so doing, your plan is to appeal to the addle-pated reader's inclination to see ¨political beliefs" as somehow sacrosanct.

Clever, I will agree.

....and how is that list of lies (perpetrated by me) coming along?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Typical cynical distortion from the right-wing nut-job gallery.

The dull-witted reader - and I concede there are likely many here - might be duped by this absurd equivalence you draw.

First, you slyly categorize the reckless decision to eschew vaccination as a "political" belief. By so doing, your plan is to appeal to the addle-pated reader's inclination to see ¨political beliefs" as somehow sacrosanct.

Clever, I will agree.

....and how is that list of lies (perpetrated by me) coming along?
Knowing rusha as I do I'm sure that the left-wing mainstream media sources that she relies on to form her opinions are telling her that it is a political belief.

The alternative, as I've referred to, is that she's racist against those two demographics who are most under-vaccinated, negroes and hispanics

expos4ever

Your opinions are unsupported.
Vague and evasive - anybody with a lick of smarts will see what ok doser is doing: he is dressing up destructive behaviour that needs to be constrained in the interests of the public good as some sort of legitimate "political" expression that merits protection.

What nonsense - I could just as easily claim that I have a "political" belief that society would be better off if we shipped all non-whites off to Antarctica.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The American Medical Association, the American Nurses Association, and other groups representing millions of doctors and nurses are calling for mandatory vaccinations of all US healthcare workers.

"We call for all health care and long-term care employers to require their employees to be vaccinated against covid-19," the groups said in a statement reviewed by The Washington Post. "The health and safety of U.S. workers, families, communities, and the nation depends on it."

Right Divider

Body part
Vague and evasive - anybody with a lick of smarts will see what ok doser is doing: he is dressing up destructive behaviour that needs to be constrained in the interests of the public good as some sort of legitimate "political" expression that merits protection.

What nonsense - I could just as easily claim that I have a "political" belief that society would be better off if we shipped all non-whites off to Antarctica.
I highlighted my point in your post. It is NOT "reckless" not to take a dangerous and improperly tested vaccine. The over-hyping of the COVID threat does not justify the panic about "getting the shot".

Derf

The American Medical Association, the American Nurses Association, and other groups representing millions of doctors and nurses are calling for mandatory vaccinations of all US healthcare workers.

"We call for all health care and long-term care employers to require their employees to be vaccinated against covid-19," the groups said in a statement reviewed by The Washington Post. "The health and safety of U.S. workers, families, communities, and the nation depends on it."

Yes, and my doctor, who is a member of the AMA, says not to take the “vaccine”. So are they really representing all those doctors they say they are?? No, they are representing an ideology, and claiming support they don’t have. That’s called appeal to authority, and is logically fallacious. What does it mean when the AMA has to appeal (even if falsely) to an authority that is not themselves? It means they are NOT the authority.

So your appeal to the AMA is just as fallacious as theirs, only doubly so.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Yes, and my doctor, who is a member of the AMA, says not to take the “vaccine”.

Your idol, Trump, says to take the vaccine:

On March 1, as public access to COVID-19 vaccines became more common, Donald Trump appeared at a far-right gathering and after insisting that he wanted credit for the development of the vaccines, the former president told a CPAC audience, "So everybody, go get your shot." About a week later, Trump called the shots "beautiful" and suggested that "everyone" would be receiving them.

Maddow Blog | Trump's rhetoric on vaccines takes a dramatic turn for the worse

So there.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Your idol, Trump, says to take the vaccine: On March 1, as public access to COVID-19 vaccines became more common, Donald Trump appeared at a far-right gathering and after insisting that he wanted credit for the development of the vaccines, the former president told a CPAC audience, "So everybody, go get your shot." About a week later, Trump called the shots "beautiful" and suggested that "everyone" would be receiving them.

Maddow Blog | Trump's rhetoric on vaccines takes a dramatic turn for the worse

So there.
How can anyone not see through this clown's blatant narcissism? It's beyond bewildering how anyone can think Trumpo cares about anything besides his now shattered reputation.