The destruction of the 2nd amendment is coming!

Quetzal

I have read that many liberals feel that not only is the second amendment outdated, but, the Constitution itself is no longer germane to the liberal world view.
Really? Like who? I know I am luke-warm to the gun fanatics argument regarding the 2nd amendment, but I haven't heard much else.

jzeidler

I have read that many liberals feel that not only is the second amendment outdated, but, the Constitution itself is no longer germane to the liberal world view.

It's scary the people would sacrifice everyone's freedoms because they are so stupid and evil.

Quetzal

Make reasons against the argument. Don't ignore it.
Um... no. That is not how this works. You have the burden of proof here. You have to convince me that this is a legitimate threat. PS: A random propaganda youtube video isn't enough.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Give me a reasonable argument about what Hillary said then because she seems to be eager to get ahold of the guns of Americans.

No one is coming for your guns. Stop being so impressed with yourself. You don't pose a threat to the powers that be.

bybee

Really? Like who? I know I am luke-warm to the gun fanatics argument regarding the 2nd amendment, but I haven't heard much else.

Debbie Wasserman? has so stated. I'd have to find it though. She is also on record as stating that even after a baby is born it is not a person yet.

Quetzal

Debbie Wasserman? has so stated. I'd have to find it though. She is also on record as stating that even after a baby is born it is not a person yet.
Do her views represent the democratic party majority? (The answer is no, by the way.)

Granite

Hall of Fame
You say one thing and Hillary says another.

Gosh, you mean a politician's throwing red meat to a constituency and will actually do what they say?:rolleyes:

Your faith in those running for office is positively touching.

No one wants or needs your stupid guns.