The earth is flat and we never went to the moon--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
PJ is going to have a live camera debate about the flat earth tonight at 6 pm (cst).

Does the Bible Say the Earth is Flat?
Jon Singleton Vs. Patrick Jane

Here's the link to watch tonight:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_c...haIBD3WsU3f7Xg

I find myself hesitant to click the link to the YouTube video. I'm only just now getting to the point where YouTube has mostly stopped recommending that I watch a bunch of Flat Earth videos. You watch just one of those things and it's like they stick to you and you can't get them out of your life for months!

Did anyone watch the debate?

Maybe someone could post a review or summary or whatever.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I find myself hesitant to click the link to the YouTube video. I'm only just now getting to the point where YouTube has mostly stopped recommending that I watch a bunch of Flat Earth videos. You watch just one of those things and it's like they stick to you and you can't get them out of your life for months!

Did anyone watch the debate?

Maybe someone could post a review or summary or whatever.
Link is broken for me, both of them.
PJ is going to have a live camera debate about the flat earth tonight at 6 pm (cst).

Does the Bible Say the Earth is Flat?
Jon Singleton Vs. Patrick Jane

Here's the link to watch tonight:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_c...haIBD3WsU3f7Xg

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Link is broken for me, both of them.

I smell of cover up!

The Masons and Illuminati must not have liked the outcome.

I couldn't get it either.

Here is the link directly to youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtRlGqw8W_Q

Unfortunately, PJ got blindsided.
The debate was supposed to be about what the Bible says about the earth.
But the guy that made the opening said nothing about what's in the bible and went directly to science data and conspiracies.
Even the title of the debate was changed on the video.

But it's till kinda nice to see a member in person and hear their voice.
It was PJ's very first attempt at something like this, but even though the topic kinda flopped from the get-go, PJ is not discouraged and wants to try and do more on camera debates.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I watched for a while but pj's speaking was not clear as anyone else, and he did not look clear as anyone else, either.
Yes, PJ is going to work on his camera angle and lighting.
This was his very first time to do this so he did not know how it would look.

And Joh, the owner of the pj's forum, was in it too.
It's Joe, and Joe was not in the video

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
Or
The Earth is round and we went to the moon :idunno:

What motive is there in fooling people into thinking the Earth is round?
And
Why is it so hard to believe we went to the moon when we have people pretty much living in orbit now?

Right Divider

Body part
PJ was just as horrible in this debate as he was on this site.

• Says that he "started with the Bible" and then immediately jumps to the "Book of Enoch".
  • Says that if you go too far north or south the "police" get you. North is NOT a problem in the "flat earth model" as it is NOT the "end of the earth".
  • "If you try to go to the south pole, you'll be greeted by military police or local authorities from your own government or something". WOW, make up your mind. "It's been proven, it's been shown".... REALLY?
    SO many vague claims without any real evidence.
  • He makes many false claims about "you can't explore Antarctica", providing no proof whatsoever.
  • "Maps, like the UN don't even show Antarctica"? Where does it get this stuff (probably from some strange flat earth site). The UN has there own maps?
    He is probably talking about their LOGO. They are a political organization and their "maps" are political and not geographical.
  • "The land beyond the ice walls are so vast and so far that we can't get to the end of it".... again a bold claim with NO supporting evidence.
  • "We can't measure the earth and the Bible says that it's unsearchable".... CHAPTER and VERSE PLEASE!!
  • 30 governments agreed? Which ones? Show some proof!
  • "I think that they're keeping a secret"..... He believes a lot of things WITHOUT evidence.
  • "Only a handful of people have ever been high enough to see the earth and most of them are deceased"... another silly claim WITHOUT evidence. Does he not know about the space station and all of the people that have been there?
  • "I don't think that we've been beyond low earth orbit".... the term "ORBIT" doesn't even make any sense in the "flat earth model".
  • "All of the data from the moon landing is gone".... another silly claim WITHOUT evidence.
  • His "understanding" of imagery is completely confused ("all they see is pixels".... :rotfl:)
  • "Ancient civilizations all thought the earth was flat".... more silly claims WITHOUT evidence.
He was clearly unprepared for this debate and was just rambling off the top of his head. The ONE true thing that he said was "I'm not good with science". That was an understatement!

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
PJ is probably referring to this "UN Map":
600px-Un-flag-square.png

Which is actually a logo and not an actual "map"

It is NOT intended to be a GEOGRAPHICALLY EXACT representation of the earth.

This would be typical of the confusion that PJ and other flat eather's suffer.

This "map" also does not show the northern arctic region. The UN is a POLITICAL organization and their "maps" are focused on POLITICS.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Or
The Earth is round and we went to the moon :idunno:

What motive is there in fooling people into thinking the Earth is round?
And
Why is it so hard to believe we went to the moon when we have people pretty much living in orbit now?

They don't believe that anything is in orbit, either. They think that the ISS and HST are either hoaxes or some sort of airplanes or balloons.

Don't make the mistake of applying logic to what these nut jobs believe. Trust me, it doesn't move them an inch.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
PJ was just as horrible in this debate as he was on this site.

• Says that he "started with the Bible" and then immediately jumps to the "Book of Enoch".
  • Says that if you go too far north or south the "police" get you. North is NOT a problem in the "flat earth model" as it is NOT the "end of the earth".
  • "If you try to go to the south pole, you'll be greeted by military police or local authorities from your own government or something". WOW, make up your mind. "It's been proven, it's been shown".... REALLY?
    SO many vague claims without any real evidence.
  • He makes many false claims about "you can't explore Antarctica", providing no proof whatsoever.
  • "Maps, like the UN don't even show Antarctica? Where does it get this stuff (probably from some strange flat earth site). The UN has there own maps? REALLY?
  • "The land beyond the ice walls are so vast and so far that we can't get to the end of it".... again a bold claim with NO supporting evidence.
  • "We can't measure the earth and the Bible says that it's unsearchable".... CHAPTER and VERSE PLEASE!!
  • 30 governments agreed? Which ones? Show some proof!
  • "I think that they're keeping a secret"..... He believes a lot of things WITHOUT evidence.
  • "Only a handful of people have ever been high enough to see the earth and most of them are deceased"... another silly claim WITHOUT evidence. Does he not know about the space station and all of the people that have been there?
  • "I don't think that we've been beyond low earth orbit".... the term "ORBIT" doesn't even make any sense in the "flat earth model".
  • "All of the data from the moon landing is gone".... another silly claim WITHOUT evidence.
  • His "understanding" of imagery is completely confused ("all the see is pixels".... :rotfl:)
  • "Ancient civilizations all thought the earth was flat".... more silly claims WITHOUT evidence.
He was clearly unprepared for this debate and was just rambling off the top of his head. The ONE true thing that he said was "I'm not good with science". That was an understatement!

So, I still haven't watched the video. (I really am trying not to get inundated again with a bunch of recommendations for insane flat earth videos.)

But from what I'm reading, it sounds like the flat earth guy made a below average quality video where he got his backside handed to him in the debate. Is that right?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So, I still haven't watched the video. (I really am trying not to get inundated again with a bunch of recommendations for insane flat earth videos.)

But from what I'm reading, it sounds like the flat earth guy made a below average quality video where he got his backside handed to him in the debate. Is that right?
You should be able to watch it and then when you're done just remove it from your watch history.

That should prevent any new similar videos from popping up.

That or watch it in an incognito tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.